Poll

Fanfiction stuff?

Very yes
Yes
Indifferent
No
Very no

Pages: 1 ... 85 86 [87] 88

Author Topic: Sparking!!! Dragon Ball Mod (0.47, rolling releases): Half a Raditz  (Read 320119 times)

Danialmaster

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Re: Sparking!!! Dragon Ball Mod (0.47, rolling releases): Half a Raditz
« Reply #1290 on: November 10, 2020, 01:01:15 am »

ok, this is just my opinion of the mod so don't take me too seriously, i like the difficult aspect of DF, but i like to make short travels in adventure mode to look around the world(and die to a pack of dingoes), so i didnt feel like using a mod where i can gain the ability to go hand to hand against a giant, but after looking trough the mods weekly one day i said to myself "lets try it", walking around the world beating the life out of everything, training around and hunting wild horses with only my hands and energy disks (and dying to a pack of dingoes because i forgot to sneak while sleeping)
and i must say this is incredibly fun, thanks for this mod my dude

Failsayfe

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1291 on: November 11, 2020, 01:37:45 am »

First of all wanted to say thanks for the mod. It helped me get into DF (otherwise i wouldn't try it unless future updates).
I enjoyed slaying everything with bare hands and playing of as a berserker saiyan but unfortunately it was hard enough to sort ou how some of the things work because lack of information on the wiki.
It would be great if you could add some details mentioning different scripts or just additional info on mod's details.
Thanks again, looking forwards to future updates.

saiyanwannabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1292 on: December 27, 2020, 05:18:57 am »

You should consider adding the old ki blast ability from older versions, I added it in for fun and it works fine and itsnt too strong or weak.

hamsolo98

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1293 on: December 31, 2020, 12:01:58 pm »

New here, i'm enjoying my ride so far in the adventure mode (it's really fun to play!). I have several questions about the mod:
1. Sometimes my "scream" skill dissapears and i don't know why.
2. My saiyan companion can use the scream skill; i was wondering if he's able to go ssj (with enough powerlevel of course).
3. What's the real fuction of "meditation", "push ups", etc? I don't see any changes outside of an small increase in my character's powerlevel (within her actual limits).
4. Recruited companions are able to use ki skills (instant transmision, saiza blade, kienzan...) or they stick to melee/ranged normal attacks?
5. Priests and Whis appear in sites, just like another villager or NPC?

Thank you for creating this mod, can't wait for the next update!

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #1294 on: January 11, 2021, 05:08:26 am »

1. you can only scream if you are feeling emotional
2. yes
3. they increase your skills and attributes, and that small increase becomes bigger later; plus, the limits increase, too
4. thise are all adventurer reactions or dfhack things, so no
5. nope, they're totally abstract for right now

Ghostmachintosh

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1295 on: January 23, 2021, 06:38:57 pm »

Hey Man! I, Just saying I love this mod, DBZ in Dwarf Fortress? Fucking genius. Could you add more ki attacks in the next update?

saiyanwannabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1296 on: January 24, 2021, 02:50:12 am »

can you atleast do something about these treechoppers, treechoppers shouldnt be blunt if saiyans naturally wield them

saiyanwannabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1297 on: March 19, 2021, 08:02:28 am »

Can I become a legendary saiyan if I make my character quick to anger, vengeful and effected by emotion?

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #1298 on: March 20, 2021, 04:48:22 pm »

Can I become a legendary saiyan if I make my character quick to anger, vengeful and effected by emotion?

yes

can you atleast do something about these treechoppers, treechoppers shouldnt be blunt if saiyans naturally wield them

they're blunt mostly so they're not viable weapons, though yeah, that does cause some annoyance with AI probs

saiyanwannabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1299 on: June 11, 2021, 02:48:42 pm »

Im sure ive asked you this half a dozen times, but do you have plans to update this mod again?
Ive seen that you been updating your Citadel Station version of space station 13 a lot lately, would you be able to work on this mod a little bit in the near future, perhaps when the new df update comes? I love this mod and its sad to see it go so long without an update.  :-\

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #1300 on: June 19, 2021, 08:46:38 am »

Depending on how the tools are, might sprite some stuff, but I can't really think of any more features to add at the moment, haha.

alex3997

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1301 on: July 21, 2021, 10:57:51 am »

I mostly play this mod in adventure mode so I'm obviously going to have a limited experience since i imagine this mod is designed towards fortress mode as the
main focus.

On that note a cool idea i had about making the ssj transformation live up to the hype as well as to make adventure mode a bit more interesting would be to change the character density when transformed thus allowing for more powerful attacks and the ability to grapple large creatures.

I know you probably aren't going to update this anymore but I'm just curious about how complex that implementation could be and if i could possibly do this myself.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #1302 on: July 24, 2021, 02:39:43 pm »

Size has a lot of major knock-on effects vis a vis combat, so it's not exactly trivial. It's so major that my first implementation of transformations was size increase, in fact.

alex3997

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1303 on: July 24, 2021, 11:06:25 pm »

Oh wait, i just realized that you cant really change the muscle density in the material lua of a single individual without changing it across the board.
I was a bit confused when you mentioned size but now i realize what i was asking for was practically impossible.

I imagine you would have to reclassify ssj as another species in order for it to work if thats even possible.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #1304 on: July 24, 2021, 11:39:19 pm »

Oh wait, i just realized that you cant really change the muscle density in the material lua of a single individual without changing it across the board.
I was a bit confused when you mentioned size but now i realize what i was asking for was practically impossible.

I imagine you would have to reclassify ssj as another species in order for it to work if thats even possible.

That was either first or second implementation, don't remember which. Transformations cause full heals, so that's the issue there.
Pages: 1 ... 85 86 [87] 88