Poll

Fanfiction stuff?

Very yes
Yes
Indifferent
No
Very no

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 88

Author Topic: Sparking!!! Dragon Ball Mod (0.47, rolling releases): Half a Raditz  (Read 319654 times)

agertor

• Bay Watcher
  • Socks, so useful I wear them
    • View Profile
    • Hey it's me on Steam.
Re: Sparking!!! Dragon Ball (Z) Mod: Saiyans, Namekians, still alpha. (0.34.02)
« Reply #60 on: February 26, 2012, 11:39:12 pm »

Can anyone give me some good alternative names for the default in-game nobles?

I'm currently in the process of converting the mod entirely to fortress mode playability, and it's going to be similar to my old trollmod, with a fully above-ground race and all.

Saiyans
King=King/Queen=Queen Not much difference there
General=Saiyan General
Lieutenant= Saiyan Royal Elite *not exactly royal but based as if they were some of the best around royalty*
Captain = Saiyan Elite
Militia Commander = Saiyan Commander
Militia Captain = Team Captain *such as bardock's team*
Sheriff = Saiyan Enforcer
Captain of the Guard = Saiyan Guardian
Expedition Leader = Saiyan Conquerer *such as what was meant with goku at first*
Mayor = Saiyan Settler *after conquering, there is only settling*
Manager = Manager *Feel free to add saiyan on there, its a trend after all, vegeta only screamed about it every 5 seconds of his screen time*
Chief Medical = Healing Operator *They had pods, so they more had operators for those, otherwise... what doctors?*
Broker = Saiyan Tradesman/Tradeswoman
Outpost Liason = Royal Saiyan Recorder *no idea really, but most likely sent be the king so they become royal!*
Diplomat = Royal Saiyan Genocideer *Diplomacy?, I just made genocide a job*
Duke = Royal Saiyan Duke
Count = Royal Saiyan Count
Baron = Royal Saiyan Baron
Champion = Hercule... no wait no... Warrior's Champion
Tax_Collector = Royal Saiyan Collector *I wanted it to be Royal Saiyan Givemeyomoney*
Hammerer = Warrior of Execution
Dungeon Master = Saiyan Elite Trainer
Forced Administrator = Saiyan Forced Administrator, got nothing on this one...
Soliders = Warriors *Should change them if possible, if not its fine, but they were warriors not soldiers

Namek Time!
King/Queen *They are gendered?*= Guru
*I got nothing on any real military positions as they were an extremely peaceful race*
Expedition Leader = Namekian Settler *Aren't they born as eggs?*
Mayor = Village Elder
Manager = Village Manager
Chief Medical = Namekian Healer
Broker = Goods Handler
Outpost Liason = Namekian Trader Scout
Champion = Nale... Green Machine? I got nothing
Tax Collector = ? *They had an economy?*
Hammerer = ? *Again peaceful*
Dungeon Master = Native Land Master
Forced Admin = ?
Soldiers = Warriors... yet again
Nameks are pretty hard, they arent a warring race... or gendered... they just sort of spit eggs... They were in villages and this tells me that they did not have an organized military or sense of government...
I AM THE SOCK PUPPET MAN
I came back with my sandwich. That was the saddest sandwich, I had ever eaten in my entire life.
you are an evil person sock.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 26, 2012, 11:57:42 pm »

I figure having variable positions for the nameks would be fine; they seem to have a nebulous sense of government at best anyway.

EDIT: Tentative changelog for upcoming version:

1. Super Saiyan 2.
2. Muscles won't shatter to blunt weapons anymore.
3. New nobles for Saiyans. I just played 3 seasons as saiyans in fort mode, but they can't chop trees due to having no weapons whatsoever, so I'm going to fix that with some shenanigans.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2012, 12:40:15 am by Putnam »

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 27, 2012, 10:42:11 pm »

Update on next version:

All I need are a some book titles and book descriptions for books written by ki users who learned how to manipulate ki through interactions.

Courtesy Arloban

• Bay Watcher
  • This isn't a fortress... ...It's also not a map.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 27, 2012, 10:49:09 pm »

from http://www.seventhsanctum.com/generate.php?Genname=mamove
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
For Super Saiyan 3 & 4 you could transform them into bigger, built of tougher material castes and/or creatures. A godlike strong human is still weak to a godlike strong giant or bronze collosus.
Maybe that the dwarves never died and everyone is just shunning them.
"Wait, what are you doing?  I don't want to go in there!  No, I'm still alive, you can't do this to me!  Is Anybody listening?  Hello... Can someone let me out?  Help me!  Is anyone there?  I'm running out of air!"

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 27, 2012, 10:52:18 pm »

Oh, I've done something for Super Saiyan 3 alright. Rather than making them stronger, they simply become far, far more durable.

Kraggh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hi! This mod could be awesome! Can you tell me if there is any kind of graphic pack? and if there, can you upload some sprites to the first post?
Thanks!

Mithril Leaf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Any chance for an update in the very near future with your updates to Super Saiyan? I'm loving this mod.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile

Any chance for an update in the very near future with your updates to Super Saiyan? I'm loving this mod.

It is already out
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
. Just go download it again. I was just playing in adventurer as a Super Saiyan and got to Super Saiyan three...
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

Yeah, there's a bug that makes travel completely ignore all interaction START/END times, instead immediately doing whatever the START is if there's no END and ending it if there is an END.

Mithril Leaf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Noticed something when playing as a either of the new races, I wasn't gaining any benefits of my improving ability scores. I started playing as a peasant Namek, got my strength and agility both to Superior, but my speed was the same as when I started.

Note about my previous comment, if you could note somewhere that the mod updates independent of the first post, changing first posts with updates seems to be the norm. Please and thank you.

Prats

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wow! Nice mod! Any chance for graphic pack?

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

Oh, there's always a chance.

I can't do sprite art well, though <_<

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile

Interesting (Glitch?). I noticed that the sayans and the nemekians never came to trade, I assumed that that was programmed. Then, five minutes ago, I was going threw with my decent fortress and a Nemekian caravan came out of no where. I was, of course, interested in what they would sell, so I started to bring my finest gold crafts to them. Looking at their civ page, they where lead by a Lizard Monster. Interesting, I thought, I wonder what they will sell. Then they came to my trading post...

And my game crashed.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

Okay, the crash... I have no idea how that could happen. Saiyans and namekians should trade, unless at war. IIRC, flying creatures have problems with trading, but I think wagons may have fixed that, since the saiyan traders have worked quite well for me.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile

To be fair, the game I was currently playing was a melting pot of several mods, it could be something about that.

Ah. Not important. Just got rid of my fortress for the day.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 88