Poll

Fanfiction stuff?

Very yes
Yes
Indifferent
No
Very no

Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 88

Author Topic: Sparking!!! Dragon Ball Mod (0.47, rolling releases): Half a Raditz  (Read 320222 times)

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
Re: Sparking!!! Dragon Ball Mod (2.2.5): (incessant yelling) (0.40.24)
« Reply #735 on: February 22, 2015, 09:04:34 pm »

Is it zenkai specifically?

Alceris

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:KILL:FLOWER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #736 on: February 22, 2015, 09:44:32 pm »

As far as I can tell, it is. Something about nil values, apparently.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #737 on: February 22, 2015, 10:23:14 pm »

Zenkai specifically, or super saiyan too?

This specifically:

Code: [Select]
dbEvents.onUnitGravelyInjured.zenkai=function(unit)
    if df.creature_raw.find(unit.race).creature_id~="SAIYAN" or unitHasZenkaiAlready(unit) then return false end
    local zenkaiMultiplier=math.log(((unit.body.blood_max*.75)/unit.body.blood_count)*math.exp(1)) --yeah, don't want too much of a bonus
    for k,v in ipairs(unit.body.physical_attrs) do
        v.value=dbRound(v.value*zenkaiMultiplier)
        v.max_value=dbRound(v.max_value*zenkaiMultiplier)
    end
    unitHasZenkaiAlready(unit,true)
end

Or this too:

dbEvents.onUnitGravelyInjured.super_saiyan=function(unit)
if df.creature_raw.find(unit.race).creature_id=='SAIYAN' then
dfhack.run_script('dragonball/super_saiyan_trigger','-unit',unit.id)
end
end

Alceris

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #738 on: February 23, 2015, 05:10:44 am »

Oh, yeah, I think super saiyan is causing it, as well. It was in the error messages. I know it's hard to read, but the program had crashed at the time.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 23, 2015, 05:21:05 am by Alceris »

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #739 on: February 23, 2015, 05:51:22 am »

See if it crashes with those two functions replaced with this:

dbEvents.onUnitGravelyInjured.zenkai=function(unit)
    if not unit then return end
    if df.creature_raw.find(unit.race).creature_id~="SAIYAN" or unitHasZenkaiAlready(unit) then return false end
    local zenkaiMultiplier=math.log(((unit.body.blood_max*.75)/unit.body.blood_count)*math.exp(1)) --yeah, don't want too much of a bonus
    for k,v in ipairs(unit.body.physical_attrs) do
        v.value=dbRound(v.value*zenkaiMultiplier)
        v.max_value=dbRound(v.max_value*zenkaiMultiplier)
    end
    unitHasZenkaiAlready(unit,true)
end

dbEvents.onUnitGravelyInjured.super_saiyan=function(unit)
    if not unit then return end
if df.creature_raw.find(unit.race).creature_id=='SAIYAN' then
dfhack.run_script('dragonball/super_saiyan_trigger','-unit',unit.id)
end
end

Alceris

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #740 on: February 23, 2015, 06:05:06 am »

It's no longer crashing as far as I can tell from a quick test, however I am getting these errors now, also my saiyans in this world appear to have been permanently dramatically weakened for some reason.

Edit: Yeah, Saiyans are no longer getting the 100,000+ power levels they used to have, even after changing the lua back to what it originally was and creating a new world. I'm terribly confused by this.

Secondit: And then it crashes inexplicably again.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2015, 12:43:02 pm by Alceris »

Alceris

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #741 on: February 23, 2015, 12:44:33 pm »

snip
Scratch that, it's still doing the same thing as before, it just takes much longer to do so, apparently.

Kraiger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #742 on: February 23, 2015, 01:38:34 pm »

I extracted the files into the starter pack mods folder and then started it up, merged it then installed it and when i create a new world and try adventure mode, it's only humans elves and dwarfs?

I am having this problem too.
This is a masterful image of Machunguroho, Torchsilver, the alicorn, a dark iron bastard sword, a volcanic aurum battle axe, a felsteel heater shield, and an emerald golem. The golem has been struck down. Torchsilver is making a triumphant pose.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #743 on: February 23, 2015, 05:57:01 pm »

It's no longer crashing as far as I can tell from a quick test, however I am getting these errors now, also my saiyans in this world appear to have been permanently dramatically weakened for some reason.

Edit: Yeah, Saiyans are no longer getting the 100,000+ power levels they used to have, even after changing the lua back to what it originally was and creating a new world. I'm terribly confused by this.

Secondit: And then it crashes inexplicably again.

Did you... manually type that out instead of copying? Because the ddbevents typo isn't in anything on my side.

I extracted the files into the starter pack mods folder and then started it up, merged it then installed it and when i create a new world and try adventure mode, it's only humans elves and dwarfs?

I had the exact same problem trying to install Rise of the Mushroom Kingdom, so I think it may be a problem with the starter pack.

Kraiger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #744 on: February 24, 2015, 10:12:33 am »

I had the exact same problem trying to install Rise of the Mushroom Kingdom, so I think it may be a problem with the starter pack.

It looks like that's the case. I added the DBZ mod to the r2 Starter Pack and even though I still got Dwarfs and the like spawning in, I could, in fact, become a saiyan.
This is a masterful image of Machunguroho, Torchsilver, the alicorn, a dark iron bastard sword, a volcanic aurum battle axe, a felsteel heater shield, and an emerald golem. The golem has been struck down. Torchsilver is making a triumphant pose.

Alceris

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #745 on: February 24, 2015, 11:09:06 am »

Did you... manually type that out instead of copying? Because the ddbevents typo isn't in anything on my side.
Actually, that one was something screwy with my install, apparently. I created yet another clean install to try to get the mod to work and it stopped giving me those errors, and then I forgot to mention it. Sorry about that. However, it did crash again after much more wandering around than before.

I have no idea what I'm doing with any programming languages of any kind, so forgive me if I just inserted nonsense into the code, but I tried adding that line to more parts of the code, since the game's still crashing after trying what you said to try. Don't worry, though, I can change it back very easily.

Edit: Oh, also, instant transmission and scouter are both showing wildly different power levels.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2015, 05:43:36 pm by Alceris »

Alceris

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #746 on: February 25, 2015, 01:40:08 pm »

Look, I'm sorry if I'm making this difficult somehow, but I've created multiple clean installs trying to get this thing to work and it just refuses. Is there something besides dfhack that I need to have? Because it doesn't seem like other people are having the same problems, which doesn't make any sense to me.

Edit: I'm not sure if this matters, but I'm playing Adventurer Mode when it crashes.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2015, 02:32:20 pm by Alceris »

Alceris

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #747 on: February 25, 2015, 05:27:11 pm »

Nevermind again, it crashed even after setting it so that Saiyans can't show up in the world, so I haven't the foggiest clue what's going wrong with this mod.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2015, 11:57:40 am by Alceris »

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #748 on: March 03, 2015, 01:08:37 pm »

Apparently the upcoming movie will have yet another form of Frieza who looks like a SSJ Cooler and which is apparently strong enough to match and beat the power of the SSJG Goku. (he probably wished for power)

The real question is: can Dwarf Fortress handle this much power without overflowing?
._.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #749 on: March 03, 2015, 04:59:21 pm »

What, Frieza? Yeah, it can. The fact that it can already contain Birus means that it can probably contain New Frieza without stretching.
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 88