Poll

Fanfiction stuff?

Very yes
Yes
Indifferent
No
Very no

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 88

Author Topic: Sparking!!! Dragon Ball Mod (0.47, rolling releases): Half a Raditz  (Read 320384 times)

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
Re: Sparking!!! Dragon Ball (Z) Mod: Test fort mode! (0.34.04)
« Reply #90 on: March 07, 2012, 08:22:50 pm »

Do megabeasts attack each other? If so, then Cell and Gero would probably duke it out.

Guylock

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: March 07, 2012, 08:44:51 pm »

I don't remember seeing mega's fighting each other before, not once so far...

Courtesy Arloban

• Bay Watcher
  • This isn't a fortress... ...It's also not a map.
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: March 07, 2012, 09:16:50 pm »

I've seen dragons fight Demons, but don't know how you could exploit it.  Maybe by having Dr. Gero only transform to Android 20 in a fight.  Then he wouldn't be a megabeast at the beginning of a fight. (I don't know if interactions work that way in worldgen.  I know that in the previous version, when I modified someones last airbender mod, the avatars and benders were slaughtered by megabeasts that they could defeat in the arena without breaking a sweat.)

Since he tended to make androids in pairs(or trios), maybe they could be reduced the same creature, like android 17 and 18 could be the male and female castes of one type of android.
Maybe that the dwarves never died and everyone is just shunning them.
"Wait, what are you doing?  I don't want to go in there!  No, I'm still alive, you can't do this to me!  Is Anybody listening?  Hello... Can someone let me out?  Help me!  Is anyone there?  I'm running out of air!"

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: March 07, 2012, 09:32:56 pm »

Yeah, interactions aren't really taken into much account in worldgen. No super saiyan transformations or anything like that.

Courtesy Arloban

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: March 07, 2012, 09:41:10 pm »

Oh then I guess that wouldn't help, do you think there's a way to make Cell stronger if he drinks an androids blood, or is he as strong as possible already?
"Wait, what are you doing?  I don't want to go in there!  No, I'm still alive, you can't do this to me!  Is Anybody listening?  Hello... Can someone let me out?  Help me!  Is anyone there?  I'm running out of air!"

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: March 07, 2012, 10:03:53 pm »

Oh then I guess that wouldn't help, do you think there's a way to make Cell stronger if he drinks an androids blood, or is he as strong as possible already?

He's strong as fuck, but not as strong as possible. Oh, no, not nearly.

I could give android blood an interaction that makes only Cell get powered up, but Cell won't naturally drink blood.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: March 10, 2012, 09:01:01 pm »

What is with the muscle fracturing? I just started fighting nemekians and sayians as a human swordsman (Which has a slight range difficulty) but when I hit them, it is always something like " You slash the Namekian wrestler in the right hand with your iron scimitar and shatter the muscle and dent the bone! An artery has been open to attack, the nerves have been severed, and a legitimate has been torn!

Does it do anything, or is it just part of making them stronger?
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Courtesy Arloban

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: March 10, 2012, 09:45:17 pm »

Does Dwarf Fortress respect Caste exclusive Nobles yet?  Because I see that you made Male and Female Namekians, and I have an Idea for the Grand Elder.  You could make the female castes "Elders" (I know they'll have that caste from birth.) and have a Noble Position that's Either lawmaker or preist called "Grand" that can only be filled by an Elder.  And with a few tweaks to Pop ratio and removing Multiple Litter Rare, you could have them be the "Mother" of a significant population of Namekians.  As to there being other "Mother's", they could be various "King Piccolos".

Sorry I didn't think of this when you were looking for Noble Positions!

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: March 10, 2012, 09:52:55 pm »

What is with the muscle fracturing? I just started fighting nemekians and sayians as a human swordsman (Which has a slight range difficulty) but when I hit them, it is always something like " You slash the Namekian wrestler in the right hand with your iron scimitar and shatter the muscle and dent the bone! An artery has been open to attack, the nerves have been severed, and a legitimate has been torn!

Does it do anything, or is it just part of making them stronger?

I thought I had fixed that with 0.9...

EDIT: Quick, I need a generic cold-based name for Frieza's species.

EDIT 2: Preview of next version.

EDIT 3: In related news, I have a new ringtone.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2012, 12:01:44 am by Putnam »

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: March 10, 2012, 10:21:13 pm »

I thought I had fixed that with 0.9...

Well for me, it still thinks their muscles are harder than they are. The new fortress works, so I doubt I am outdated. Anyone else having this problem? Ill run it in arena, just to check again?

Yeah. I put two nemekians against each other, gave them both battle axes, and watched it work again....
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
Re: Sparking!!! Dragon Ball (Z) Mod: Tokusentai! (0.34.05)
« Reply #100 on: March 11, 2012, 04:47:52 am »

1.0 pre released.

How shall the special metal for armors be made? Should I do it in a similar matter to the troll mod, where woolbeasts are sheared to make metal, or should I have plants that may be planted into thread that can be made into metal?

Suddenly reminded of Saibamen, I've decided on plants.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2012, 04:31:57 pm by Putnam »

agertor

• Bay Watcher
  • Socks, so useful I wear them
    • View Profile
    • Hey it's me on Steam.
« Reply #101 on: March 12, 2012, 04:50:12 am »

Cold based names?

Refidgeron(s)
Ise *pronounced ice*
Brizzard(s)
Kalveen *as in the temperature Kelvin*
all i got for now.

I AM THE SOCK PUPPET MAN
I came back with my sandwich. That was the saddest sandwich, I had ever eaten in my entire life.
you are an evil person sock.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: March 12, 2012, 08:23:51 am »

Oh, I forgot to mention that 1.0 is now out. You should be able to plant these armor plants that may be spun into thread which can then be made into wafers.

ArKFallen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bohandean Desserter
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: March 12, 2012, 07:28:54 pm »

Nice. For a while there I was actually wondering if a DBZ mod would pop up, glad to see a good one has. Got attacked by a saiyan bandit leader. I save scummed after each fight to try to survive and failed (was human). Funnily enough I tried it along my own personal additions and Better Vampires .8 and there was a lich tower with around 30 saiyan liches :P

Though I did notice the game was spitting out errors. Seems Guldo's special eyes and Freiza's tail don't have tissue's assigned putting [BODY_DETAIL_PLAN:VERTEBRATE_TISSUE_LAYERS:SKIN:FAT:MUSCLE:BONE:CARTILAGE] below each [BODY:] token fixes the errors.
Hm, have you considered murder?  It's either that or letting it go.
SigText
I logged back on ;_;

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: March 12, 2012, 07:43:49 pm »

Ah, thank you. I was ignoring that particular error log because it was really kind of superfluous.

Also, Guldo has the wrong tile for some reason. Fixing now.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 88