Poll

Fanfiction stuff?

Very yes
Yes
Indifferent
No
Very no

Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 88

Author Topic: Sparking!!! Dragon Ball Mod (0.47, rolling releases): Half a Raditz  (Read 320576 times)

reiraf21

• Bay Watcher
  • Just Outlander
    • View Profile
Re: Sparking!!! Dragon Ball Mod (0.42 1.0.0): It's over 9000!! (0.42.04)
« Reply #990 on: February 22, 2016, 03:28:38 am »

Putnam ,Did you still working on this mod or you rather busy in your real life?

cause i'm waiting for new updates..

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #991 on: February 22, 2016, 03:48:40 am »

I'm working on another rebalance of the ki system... it's happening, sorta

How can i develop the school of martial arts in adventure mode?

not sure what you mean

reiraf21

• Bay Watcher
  • Just Outlander
    • View Profile
« Reply #992 on: February 22, 2016, 04:16:53 am »

Oh , i see .

Well, about my question ... You write it in the first post ,like this:-Secrets of ki usage; humans can figure out or be taught by gods how to use ki and develop the Turtle School or Crane School of martial arts.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #993 on: February 22, 2016, 04:20:19 am »

Oh, that. You have to learn it from the gods. It's kinda dumb. You can't actually add knowledge that can be found normally like pythagoras' theorem or whatever in the raws.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #994 on: February 22, 2016, 09:07:02 pm »

New release!

Added a few outsiders, reworked the ki system sorta (made your ki double with every 5000 weighted attribute gain instead of 7229.5 or whatever, added more attributes to what counts for ki), reworked the god ki system (basically, there's only two types of ki now most of the time, normal and godly, and normal ki can only beat godly ki if you have a LOT of it to represent Golden Freeza, which I haven't put into the mod yet but whatever; all this is overridden when the BTTL event activates, at which point it uses the old system until the event is over), made it so that Super Saiyan is a multiplier instead of a linear boost, allowed Super Saiyan Blue to be learned instead of requiring the god ritual, added an easy way to get discipline in adv mode.

reiraf21

• Bay Watcher
  • Just Outlander
    • View Profile

COOL!!!! new update!!! 8)

anyway, i have a weird things happening in my game.When i approach saiyan necromancer with his/her zombies ,they did not attack me.
(Note:i'm using saiyan and namekian races)

reiraf21

• Bay Watcher
  • Just Outlander
    • View Profile

Sorry for double post..

Do version 0.42.06 of dwarf fortress works well with this mod?

cause im gonna try that version later.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

Saiyans have [CANNOT_UNDEAD], which is equivalent to [NOT_LIVING], meaning that [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] creatures are not hostile to them (but also, more importantly, that they cannot be zombies). Since the zombie nerf, I should probably remove that.

It won't work with 0.42.06, there's no DFHack for that yet.

reiraf21

• Bay Watcher
  • Just Outlander
    • View Profile

oooh , thanks anyway.. :'(

what will be the new features in the next updates?

Atomisk

• Bay Watcher
  • Majora
    • View Profile

Interesting thing! Playing as a god of destruction now causes everyone to attack you the moment you speak to them. I was hoping to maybe have allies, but no matter who it seems to be, everyone calls me a dangerous animal, and then attacks me. I looked it up and the only thing I can see this relating to is that the same thing happens if you hack in playing as a megabeast. It seems something to do with all these new relations and views that have been added, so whatever you are as Beerus makes people immediately consider you the largest threat in existence .... Isn't that great and so fitting? A few more details. Starting at a saiyan bandit camp, the captain says 'You are a dangerous animal, and though you are a pleasure to speak with, Now this stands between us.' I assume that means that while he agrees with my world views, he cannot tolerate my existence. Therefor, a no-quarter fight begins. I tested talking to people as a normal saiyan and as an outsider saiyan, and these things didn't happen. I also want to note that the 'use this on yourself' ability doesn't seem to allow me to actually use it on myself. I click it, and then nothing happens. I'm not sure what you intended for it to do, maybe it serves it's purpose. Also while playing as a saiyan i was fist-fighting another saiyan and suddenly i gained the ability to force -him- to scream. Not sure what that's about.
Signatures are for people with things to show off. I'll show off something.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

Huh. I sort of was planning to remove the megabeastitude of the guy anyway and make him a proper event instead.

It's not really fitting that people are immediately hostile against Beerus. I mean, the literal King of Saiyans bowed to him to avoid confrontation, I wouldn't expect any sort of aggressiveness.

Also, it happens. I should probably remove the "use on yourself" thing, it totally does that automatically now when you use it.

Screaming shouldn't be manual input, dangit.

wazupwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

With the current version do i need to manually install DF Hack? Because the basic drag drop method from mod to game doesn't seem to be doing it.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

You do need to install DFHack yourself. You can also use the starter pack. I encourage that, in fact, though I don't do it myself.

reiraf21

• Bay Watcher
  • Just Outlander
    • View Profile

are you still working on this mod?

bluescreen1988

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1004 on: April 04, 2016, 01:19:29 pm »

Oh, that. You have to learn it from the gods. It's kinda dumb. You can't actually add knowledge that can be found normally like pythagoras' theorem or whatever in the raws.

So how exactly do you do that? Or do you mean that it can only happen  during world gen?
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 88