Poll

Fanfiction stuff?

Very yes
Yes
Indifferent
No
Very no

Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 88

Author Topic: Sparking!!! Dragon Ball Mod (0.47, rolling releases): Half a Raditz  (Read 318516 times)

Srip121

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So at what point do I become a Super Saiyan? :P

Mr Ainz

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

I did a little bit of cheating with DfHack and elevated my skills and attributes and now it keeps spamming (adventure name here) has figured out how to turn to a super saiyan blue! Over and over again. Any way to fix this?

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

Hmm. It's probably some weirdness regardin allowed syndromes.

alamoes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Sparking!!! Dragon Ball Mod (0.43 1.1.5): A super duper bluper saiyan (0.43)
« Reply #1038 on: October 26, 2017, 12:13:44 am »

I played a modded game as Cell, and noticed two things.  1.  He gets exhausted very easily at anything above slowest flying.  This is because at any speed above 1.0, you become more exhausted.  2.  When I attack Frieza's men, my speed immediately turns to .099.  This is pretty bad, as I can barely hit anyone at that speed, and they tend to pound on me. 

So yeah, there are some bugs. 

I'm taking a look, but don't expect much out of me. 
« Last Edit: October 26, 2017, 12:16:04 am by alamoes »

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
Re: Sparking!!! Dragon Ball Mod (0.43 1.1.5): A super duper bluper saiyan (0.43)
« Reply #1039 on: October 26, 2017, 05:00:35 pm »

This is because at any speed above 1.0, you become more exhausted.

Nah, you actually have to manually put in how exhausting each gait is, it's only correlated with speed by raw design, not by some hardcoded speed == exhaustion thing.

2.  When I attack Frieza's men, my speed immediately turns to .099.  This is pretty bad, as I can barely hit anyone at that speed, and they tend to pound on me. 

As long as you don't move, you should be able to fight. Guldo likes to stop time on you, which is what's happening here.

So yeah, there are some bugs. 

Almost definitely, but I don't see any here.

Lidku

• Bay Watcher
  • Enclave here, why isn't your video feed working?
    • View Profile
    • [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Ylvdlc5.jpg[/IMG]
« Reply #1040 on: October 28, 2017, 05:05:55 pm »

I have no idea how to work DFhack. How do I get instant transmission to work?

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #1041 on: October 28, 2017, 05:43:14 pm »

Press Ctrl+T should be enough.

Lidku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1042 on: October 28, 2017, 06:28:01 pm »

Press Ctrl+T should be enough.

Yeah I tried that, but it doesn't pop up. For reference, I am using Rise of the Mushroom Kingdom + this mod simultaneously.

EDIT: I also noticed somethings have disappeared completely. Back on my old computer when I had this mod, I remembered that Saiyans could fly and had powers such flashstep, Ki beam, etc. Doesn't seem to be there when I check it. Only powers available now are Ozaru form and Spit...
« Last Edit: October 28, 2017, 06:57:39 pm by Lidku »

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #1043 on: October 29, 2017, 11:28:42 am »

I couldn't balance any of those with the tree+attack overhaul, so I removed them. Flying saiyans got stuck in trees and a stray ki blast from a saiyan cheesemaker who has never fought could kill Beerus.

Lidku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1044 on: October 29, 2017, 12:12:52 pm »

I couldn't balance any of those with the tree+attack overhaul, so I removed them. Flying saiyans got stuck in trees and a stray ki blast from a saiyan cheesemaker who has never fought could kill Beerus.

LOL! Now all I have to do is set up archers ontop of Trees and snipe with guerrilla warfare. Thanks for the idea  :P

saiyanwannabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1045 on: November 14, 2017, 05:15:11 am »

Doubt I am the first to ask, but whats with the saibaman training sessions where they climb somewhere and get stuck staving to death? Are the saibamen not supposed to survive 100% of the time or is it a bug?

Paxiecrunchle

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm just here, because actually I don't know*shrug
    • View Profile
« Reply #1046 on: November 17, 2017, 07:40:47 pm »

Efforts like these make me realize how underfleshed Dragonball actually is as a functional setting rather than an individual narrative, and it hurts.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2017, 07:42:25 pm by Paxiecrunchle »

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #1047 on: December 11, 2017, 11:48:03 pm »

Efforts like these make me realize how underfleshed Dragonball actually is as a functional setting rather than an individual narrative, and it hurts.

he he he.

Doubt I am the first to ask, but whats with the saibaman training sessions where they climb somewhere and get stuck staving to death? Are the saibamen not supposed to survive 100% of the time or is it a bug?

they, uh, shouldn't be doing that i don't think, at least not climbing anywhere, that's bizarre

Slax

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1048 on: December 16, 2017, 05:38:40 am »

I just... wanna draw a comic where someone gets pummeled by a badger and then starts fighting it forever.
Powerups happen. Auras, screaming, fighting. FOREVER.

xenogray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1049 on: December 21, 2017, 02:14:31 pm »

Hello everyone,

This mod is absolutely brilliant :) I'm using it with War and Mythos (adv mode) and so far so good, i think. But i have a few questions :

- My power level is around 150 000 (says the instant transmission menu) as a Saiyan, i'm quite confused that i don't have the Super Saiyan transformation yet :/ What could trigger it ?

- I have two powers : Kienzan and Saiza Blade, how could i obtain more (if there are) ? I'm struggling to find dungeons or labyrinth etc...

I have to say that hand to hand combats are absolutely epic with this mod. I think i killed a Lesser Wendigo with some Yak meat earlier (after a few punches)...

Also, seems like several features are not on the feature list (lik the ki powers) and the wiki is lacking a lot informations (precise description on how to do several things)...
I thought Kienzan could be thrown, i was wrong :(

Cheers.
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 88