Poll

Fanfiction stuff?

Very yes
Yes
Indifferent
No
Very no

Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 88

Author Topic: Sparking!!! Dragon Ball Mod (0.47, rolling releases): Half a Raditz  (Read 318513 times)

Omemega The seal

• Bay Watcher
  • If you are bleeding Seal will end your living
    • View Profile
Re: Sparking!!! Dragon Ball Mod (0.44, rolling releases): Half a Raditz
« Reply #1230 on: October 18, 2019, 11:18:59 am »

is there any freeza race/frost demon transformations?and if notare you planning on adding them?
Seals are just OP!,*Flops away*

lawlzlo12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1231 on: October 18, 2019, 04:14:12 pm »

i have found out that you can get all the transformations in adventure mode, all the way up to ultra instinct i did cheat to do it because it kept bugging out when Whis appeared

Wardley

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1232 on: October 18, 2019, 04:26:26 pm »

is there any freeza race/frost demon transformations?and if notare you planning on adding them?
From what I've seen, first form to final form and then golden exist

Omemega The seal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1233 on: October 19, 2019, 07:07:48 am »

From what I've seen, first form to final form and then golden exist
Thanks!

Omemega The seal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1234 on: October 19, 2019, 10:38:19 am »

This post was about having Whis train you in Adventure Mode, but I've edited it after my recent findings, which are below.

Edit: I've found out that spamming the potara script is kinda broken in adventure mode. Basically, I used DFHack to get 2 earrings made of Potara, an inorganic material. I'm pretty sure all you need is an item made of Potara in your inventory to fuse, so I bodyswapped with a nearby farmer and had him grab the second earring. I went back to my original adventurer, entered the dragonball/potara in DFHack, and.. didn't fuse. I tried wearing the earrings too.

I'm still kinda confused about it, but it appears the potara fusion script increases your stats... exponentially. I went from only being a Super Saiyan, and after inputting the script 3 times, I got to Super Saiyan 2. However, I never actually fused with the farmer who also had a potara earring. I decided to keep spamming it, and..

"Hello, (name). I am Whis, attendant to Lord Beerus the Destroyer. I've been watching you with interest and have decided to offer my teaching to you in god ki."
This confirms that Super Saiyan God is possible in adventure mode, and after accepting the request I immediately learned SSJ3, SSJG, and SSJB. Pretty sweet. Sorry for how long this is, I wanted to tell everyone else who was curious about Potara fusion, Super Saiyan God, and increasing your stats quickly in adventure mode. I do *not* know if the Potara earrings are necessary to increase your stats.
hey, how can you do that, i am linda new with df hack

Omemega The seal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1235 on: October 20, 2019, 06:38:02 am »

i have a problem my saiyan can only move at 0.099,even when running it estas like that,even full-head doesn´t work

Edit:solved, it was an overweighted  kienzan
« Last Edit: October 20, 2019, 07:59:33 am by Omemega The seal »

saiyanwannabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1236 on: November 02, 2019, 12:55:56 am »

I would love to be able to play as a saibaman as an animal person, it would be a lot of fun to play as something new.

Wardley

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1237 on: November 05, 2019, 06:58:00 pm »

I would love to be able to play as a saibaman as an animal person, it would be a lot of fun to play as something new.
You can go into the raws and make saibamen outsider controllable, same goes for shadow dragons, movie baddie mega-beasts, and a couple other entities
« Last Edit: November 06, 2019, 04:21:11 pm by Wardley »

saiyanwannabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1238 on: November 08, 2019, 01:49:41 am »

Oh thats pretty awesome! Do you know how I can spawn in dragon balls with the dfhack menu?

saiyanwannabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1239 on: November 08, 2019, 02:06:14 am »

I just figured it out, its "create-items boulder dragonball_underground"

VidaVonZarovich

• Escaped Lunatic
  • Rash numol libash thol.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1240 on: January 31, 2020, 06:03:16 am »

Assuming this mod will still be actively updated, what all can be done with the newest release? What will be improved? Did it open the door to add new content that was previously impossible or just not worth the effort?

saiyanwannabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1241 on: February 03, 2020, 03:28:47 pm »

Hey Putnum, now that the game got an update any chance this mod can get updated for the new version?

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #1242 on: February 05, 2020, 05:06:36 am »

Assuming this mod will still be actively updated, what all can be done with the newest release? What will be improved? Did it open the door to add new content that was previously impossible or just not worth the effort?

Yeah, I can add kiais (although getting them to properly no-sell on higher-power-level'd individuals is tough) and make regeneration properly (I've already done this locally, actually)

lawlzlo12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1243 on: February 09, 2020, 10:38:58 pm »

in the wishing menu for adventure mode there is an item called instructions for fusion you can get, but it doesn't do anything so i have to ask if this is a dummied out item or something?

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #1244 on: February 27, 2020, 01:35:20 pm »

in the wishing menu for adventure mode there is an item called instructions for fusion you can get, but it doesn't do anything so i have to ask if this is a dummied out item or something?

It's... probably kinda bugged, it's a super deep cut feature that I've never actually managed to get to in my gameplay.

Anyway, here's an update, wowee. Still requires DFHack obviously, but I've tested this with a fort for a while and it works smooth. I'm kinda proud of it.
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 88