Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: How do I enter the sewer?  (Read 16604 times)

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: How do I enter the sewer?
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2012, 07:11:46 pm »

Yeah, if a hatch is covering stairs then you go down the stairs normally. If it's a ramp, however, you need to be standing on a certain side then moving in the direction of the hatch to go down, like all ramps from what I've seen.

Isher

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2012, 07:13:24 pm »

I updated my post earlier with another possible way that one can "enter" sewers. Can't find a staircase but it says the entrance is there, and of course I drowned trying to check it out.

Hummingbird

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2012, 08:08:46 pm »

It should also be mentioned that the castle basements are not the same as the sewers. They're completely separate.
Oops, looks like I was wrong about this. They intersect sometimes. Looks like I need to play this game more.

Well I don't NEED to play this game any more than I am now considering the work that I have to get done but you get the idea
But Elves aren't Vegetarians. They eat people.
So they are humanitarians.

Isher

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2012, 09:19:00 pm »

OK, I wasn't thinking right,

The place with *** is the center of the point on the zoomed out map, i.e. the middle of a city or the middle of a square of plains, etc.

Like others said, you have to walk around partially zoomed out til you see sewer access in the buildings list.

It'll be a 9 square area that you can find this, and you just go to the middle square and look around behind a building for a stairway.

I taught myself to swim and tried going through that drain earlier but it was wall to wall water so I drowned again.

WaffleEggnog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2012, 09:35:17 pm »

I managed to get into the sewer, but it wasint the way you would think. I didint go down via grate, i was swimming across a river outside a town and saw a little passege leading toward the city and was luered into it by some un-guarded loots. After swimming around a while, i realised that this was the sewers of said town (Shortly after drowning :( )
WHEN POSSIBLE, I PREFER TO CONSUME YOUR FACE.
Pages: 1 [2]