Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 60

Author Topic: The Magnificent Timelord - Epilogued  (Read 238884 times)

empfan

• Bay Watcher
  • Dungeon Keeper and part-time Firekeeper
    • View Profile
Re: The Magnificent Timelord: Les Bowienauts à Stalingrad
« Reply #210 on: April 02, 2012, 08:06:00 am »

Warum sind wir die Sprache wechseln?

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: April 02, 2012, 08:14:28 am »

01010111011010000110000101110100001000000110100101110011001000000111010001101000011010010111001100100000010010010010000001100100011011110110111000100111011101000010000001100101011101100110010101101110001011100010000001001001001000000110111001100101011001010110010000100000011101000110111100100000011011000110010101100001011100100110111000100000011011010110111101110010011001010010000001101100011000010110111001100111011101010110000101100111011001010111001100101110
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: April 02, 2012, 07:07:36 pm »

"Crikey!" Get to cover also, and survey the surroundings. "The Beau... horrendous Russian landscape, the perfect place to find the soon-to-be-extinct RoboRUSSIANS! Oh mate, I'm a bit excited now..."
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
The Magnificent Timelord: Bowienauts at Stalingrad. Turn One.
« Reply #213 on: April 05, 2012, 04:38:22 pm »

TURN ONE

Get to cover also, and survey the surroundings.

"Crikey!" breathes Steve Irwin as he steps through the door of the bowienated drop pod. "The beau... horrendous Russian landscape, the perfect place to find the soon-to-be-extinct ROBORUSSIANS! Oh mate, I'm a bit excited now..."

...Leaning back over his shoulder to check with the film crew that they have the tape rolling on this amazing scene, Stevo crouches to a huddle and dashes over to the corner of the nearest building. He finds cover in a small crater and drops to the ground. Everything seems silent but for the incessant chatter of background small arms fire.

Paul examines the destroyed fountain for anything useful and/or suspicious.

"Hum... back to the USSR, huh? I'm not really a war kind of guy, but I smell a song in this," announces Paul, a little dejectedly. "Say, what's that over there?"

...Paul creeps out of the drop pod like some kind of scouse panther, soft padded feet dancing lightly over the rubble as he moves forward carefully towards the fountain in the centre of the square, guitar drawn and finger on the pick. Reaching the lip of the fountain's base, he drops to his knees, crouching in cover and poking his head over the edge to check out what's inside. He opens up the neuro-interlink.

"Oh God, folks, I think I've found some kind of... some kind of communist bathing system, over. Oh my, there's... Oh God. Stay over there lads, this is horrific. This is... oh... oh goodness... oh no... they... they..."

Suddenly Paul retches violently before ducking back into cover, petrified by what he has seen!

Move to cover and observe the surroundings.

"What's the matter Paul? Do you need assistance? Let's assume a defensive position while we get our bearings!" shouts Davy as he does so.

He drops to a running crouch, sprinting over as low as he can to McCartney's position and skidding to a stop in the rubble around the ruined fountain.

As Paul makes frantic signals with one hand and covers his mouth with the other, he stares desperately at Davy Crockett, willing him mentally not to look in the direction of the accursed fountain! Alas! He stares too hard at Davy Crockett's armface, and recommences his violent retching! He rolls helplessly upon the floor, unable to prevent Davy Crockett from peeking his head over the parapet of the communist fountain.

...Davy Crockett screams in mortal terror!

He screams so hard he alerts the nearby communist patrol!

Suddenly submachine gun fire rattles off out of the building opposite, ...sending Crockett diving to the ground!

Quote from: #bay12rtd
   [21:40] <adwarf> Ah, Archimedes would use the HEAT RAY!!!! to demolish legions of horrible commy/dictator forces
   [21:40] <lawastooshort> Well, he hasn't seen any yet, so... yeah why not.

...Last to leave the safety of the bowienated drop pod, but first into fearless and sensible action, Archimedes leaps out of the space-to-earth transport vehicle and whips out an array of mirrors, hitherto hidden amongst the folds of his luscious robes! He holds them still on their stand, concentrating the feeble midnight power of the sun!

Spoiler: Detailed Map (click to show/hide)

VITAL STATISTICS OF THE BOWIENAUTS

EFFECTS IN EFFECT
None.
Spoiler: Archimedes of Syracuse (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Notes (click to show/hide)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: The Magnificent Timelord: Bowienauts at Stalingrad. Turn One.
« Reply #214 on: April 05, 2012, 08:19:13 pm »

"Men, we're under fire!  Return fire in volleys!

Fire at the attackers!
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: April 06, 2012, 05:34:38 pm »

"Stand down, chaps! Take cover! Unless you've got a gun, of course. I don't."

Paul fires of a GENTLENESS BEAM and ducks behind the fountain!

(By the way, I don't think I get it. Are we supposed to not know what our characters saw in the fountain or did I miss the sentence where it was revealed?)

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: April 06, 2012, 08:24:17 pm »

Steve looks for a way to get closer and flank the enemy!
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: April 06, 2012, 08:28:05 pm »

(By the way, I don't think I get it. Are we supposed to not know what our characters saw in the fountain or did I miss the sentence where it was revealed?)

I think it's just supposed to be unspeakably ghastly. Hence the not speaking of it.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
The Magnificent Timelord: Bowienauts at Stalingrad. Turn Two.
« Reply #218 on: April 07, 2012, 03:35:58 pm »

TURN TWO

[22:07] <adwarf> Action wise: Use the Heat Ray to blast the commies, and then use Multiply This! on the team.

"Don't worry, chaps! My Archimedes Heat Ray is warming up just in time! Take this, damnable communists!" shouts Archimedes to the square. "Take my burning ray of death!"

...Suddenly the feeble midnight sun of southern Russia coalesces in the mirrors to form a ball of burning flame, which shoots off at Archimedes's command towards the row of buildings to the north of the square. The entire upper floor of the leftmost building explodes in flame! The fire rages in the dark night before two burning figures leap from the top floor, squealing in burny pain as they fall and as the fire begins to spread across the rest of the building.

"Damned commies!" cries Archimedes, "Multiply This, you cads!" he finishes, as he starts waving his hands hysterically about him in a futile attempt to sketch some kind of mysterious algebra.

"Damn you!"

...Archimedes drops to his knees holding his head in his hands.

Fire at the attackers!

"Men, we're under fire!" notices Davy Crockett. "Return fire in volleys!

As Davy pokes his head above the parapet to fire, a Russian sniper's rifle cracks, and a bullet flies towards him, somehow bouncing off the stone fountain's edge and ...tearing a heavy gash in his left leg!

Wound Acquired: Davy Crockett: Heavy Left Leg Gash!

"Darn," he curses as hard as he knows, as he sights down his rifle, "Even the darned stone in this place is communist! Get them, lads!"

Distracted by his ceaseless violent retching, ...Davy Crockett misses the enemy!

Paul fires of a GENTLENESS BEAM and ducks behind the fountain!

"Stand down, chaps! Take cover! Unless you've got a gun, of course. I don't. Bother. Here, you lovely communists! Take this instead!"

...Leaping to his feet and clambering onto the wall of the stone fountain, Paul McCartney reaches down to plug in his amp and lets rip! He blasts forth a super heavy version of the Star Spangled Banner!

Sounds of violent protest ring out from the buildings surrounding the square! Gunfire rings out too!

...A storm of bullets flies towards the exposed McCartney, landing all around him and pinging off his titanium guts! They save him from the worst, but he doubles over in agony anyway!

Wound Acquired: Paul McCartney: Severe Gut Bleeding!

Steve looks for a way to get closer and flank the enemy!

"Oh, nice one Paul!" shouts Steve Irwin, "You've really gone and riled them now, mate! It's not a widely known fact but communists are particularly susceptible to getting quite annoyed when attacked with loud displays of patriotic and capitalist American sentiment, mate! Crikey! Man, I'm gonna have to look for a way to get closer and flank these communists!"

...Steve sticks his head over his small crater to look for a way to flank these communists. He decides the best route would be to rush straight into the building nearest him, and scrambles out of cover, and leaps through the ruined window ahead. He comes face to face with the enemy!

"Oh no! Crikey mate! A fiendish speedocommunist!"

Just as Stevo is about to extend a friendly greeting a rabid weasel jumps out of the shadows, biting him in the knee! The speedocommunist grabs his crotch and moves in for the kill!

Wound Acquired: Steve Irwin: Light Knee Bleeding

Suddenly the bowienauts hear two ominous sounds. An alarm sirens loudly from the east, and the rumble of heavy armour starts up in the west! Perhaps they have been alerted by something!

EFFECTS IN EFFECT
None.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 05:28:07 pm by lawastooshort »

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
Re: The Magnificent Timelord: Bowienauts at Stalingrad. Turn Two.
« Reply #219 on: April 07, 2012, 07:20:11 pm »

It's bad, because Paul McCartney is English.

Tackle the fiendish commie and wrestle it into the dust!

What more do you need?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: April 07, 2012, 07:56:22 pm »

I wonder what horror my attempt to heal that appendage will bring forth.

"Watch your heads, men- a sharpshooter!  Get the spotter before they can move in the cannon!"

Snipe back at the sniper!
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: April 08, 2012, 03:23:13 pm »

"Ah, blast! Curse you, commies! I just had these guts repaired!"

Paul McCartney grabs a bunch of CRIMINAL FOUNTAIN FILTH and sloshes it on the SPEEDCOMMUNIST to distract him as Irwin takes him down!

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: April 09, 2012, 11:23:01 am »

Regain internet connection

I'll post my turn later(or you know, do what adwarf thinks I should do) when I have read all the turns.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 12:56:42 pm by 10ebbor10 »

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
The Magnificent Timelord: Bowienauts at Stalingrad. Turn Three.
« Reply #223 on: April 10, 2012, 03:54:59 pm »

TURN THREE

[20:47] <adwarf> Lets see, I'd say have him attack the sniper with his SMG since its the most dangerous foe.

And I'd say: Lay down suppresing fire. Make sure the sniper can't do much else but hide. Then take cover!

In two minds as to what to do, Archimedes knows only one thing: he must open fire hard! Rushing up to join Davy in cover by the fountain, the famous Greek spurts across the open ground, ...submachine gun blasting out hundreds of bullets as he runs.

"I'm coming, Davy!" he screams at the top of his voice as ...he jumps onto the wall of the fountain. "I'm comi-ARG DEAR GODS NO!"

Catching sight of the foul contents of the ruined fountain, Archimedes keels over and starts retching heavily!

Snipe back at the sniper!

"Watch your heads, men – a sharpshooter! Get the spotter before they can move in the cannon! Oh good Lord, that means you too, Archimedes! Get down! Don't look in ther- ohnoit'stoolateohgodohgodohgodthey'reallvisiblystiffwithsweat!"

Doing his best to ignore the heavily retching Greek philosopher a few feet away, Davy Crockett takes aim at where the sharpshooter seems to have shot from, and lets one off!

...The lack of effect is signalled almost immediately by a bullet returning and ...narrowly missing Archimedes, who rolls off the fountain's parapet and into cover beside Davy.

He stares at the American with a look of abject terror.

Paul McCartney grabs a bunch of CRIMINAL FOUNTAIN FILTH and sloshes it on the SPEEDCOMMUNIST to distract him as Irwin takes him down!

"Ah, blast!" shouts Paul McCartney, "Curse you, commies! I just had these guts repaired man! Chaps, I think Stevo needs help. Cover me, I'm going in!"

...Paul dives head first into the terrible fountain filth, rolling about in the used communist speedos like a delighted hippo and bellowing in repulsed fear as he comes up for air with a communist speedo draped hard across his face! Retching and gibbering, the Last Beatle grabs two handfuls of used communist speedo, raising them triumphantly to the sky as he clambers back out of the fountain and rushes across the open ground to the south.

"Stevo!" he cries as he runs, "Stevo! I'm coming! Ohgodohgodohgodohgod!"

McCartney jumps through the first ruined window he comes to, only to see Steve Irwin wrestling a semi-naked communist on the floor!

Tackle the fiendish commie and wrestle it into the dust!

"It's not what it looks like mate! Oh crikey, give us a hand, will you? I'm afraid to get a firm handhold anywhere on this fella!"

Taking advantage as Paul McCartney rubs the used communist speedo into the speedocommunist's face, ...Steve Irwin rolls his weight over and get the Russian in a Deadly Outback Headlock! The speedocommunist starts choking on his own tongue, but ...suddenly he leaps up, as if reinvigorated by the one and only thing that gives him his power being rubbed directly into his eyes!

"I AM SPEEDOCOMMUNIST NUMBER 473!" he proclaims as he swats Steve Irwin to the floor. "I SPEEDO YOU!"

Suddenly Steve Irwin finds himself crawling backwards along the floor as he backs himself up against the wall, trying to shield his eyes from the oncoming monstrosity and trying to shield his face from the incoming crotch-thrusts!

Wound Acquired! Steve Irwin: Heavily Bleeding Guts!

Years later – if he survived, and who knows? – Steve Irwin would never be sure: was it the burning gut pain that woke him from his terror-induced blackout? Or was it the girly screech of the Last Beatle coming face to face with his very own speedocommunist?

"Aarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhjhh!" scream Paul, "Another Russian! And this one's wielding used communist underpants! He's coming straight at me!"

Just then a furry bundle of rabid fury leaps across the screen, and ...with his musician's instinct Paul swats it right out of the sky with his quickdraw guitar! The furious weasel shoots across the ruined room, homing right in on speedocommunist #2's left eye! He's blinded and bleeding! ...He strikes out at Paul, missing terribly as the Scouse lad dodges the blow before falling off balance to the floor.

Paul tries a short sharp uppercut as the commie falls, ...but only manages to bring his speedo-covered hand back into view.

He enters a state of fountain filth-induced delirium! He retches into the communist's right eye!

Amidst the panicked sounds of battle, the more observant bowienauts notice the approaching sound of heavy armour, and the ceaseless wail of a nearby siren!

EFFECTS IN EFFECT
None.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
Re: The Magnificent Timelord: Bowienauts at Stalingrad. Turn Three.
« Reply #224 on: April 10, 2012, 04:06:53 pm »

Continue firing at the sniper. Also using literal mathematics( Fire+Fountainfilth)*Wind +Comunnists=Flaming tornado of doom
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 60