Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 60

Author Topic: The Magnificent Timelord - Epilogued  (Read 238682 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: The Magnificent Timelord: Bowienauts at Stalingrad. Turn Three.
« Reply #225 on: April 10, 2012, 10:08:24 pm »

"Hold ground, men!  I'll handle this sniper!"

OHIO LEAP to the sniper and feed him to Boone!
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: April 10, 2012, 10:11:30 pm »

Sweet baby jesus... Used speedos...

:'(

The horror... my god, the horror...

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: April 11, 2012, 08:53:19 am »

"Where are they coming from, man? There's speedocommunists everywhere! Oh, take this!"

While the others take down the sniper, Paul lunges for SPEEDOCOMMUNIST #2 and commits unto him the dreaded hidden technique: SPEEDO WEDGIE.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2012, 09:20:30 am by freeformschooler »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: April 11, 2012, 08:56:45 am »

"Where are they coming from, man? There's speedocommunities everywhere! Oh, take this!"

While the others take down the sniper, Paul lunges for SPEEDOCOMMUNIST #2 and commits unto him the dreaded hidden technique: SPEEDO WEDGIE.
Tell me you didn't.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: April 12, 2012, 11:52:51 pm »

Oh I think he did alright. This should be interesting...

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: April 13, 2012, 05:14:25 am »

A bump for Steve Irwin, together with a little song which may or may not contain spoilers relating to the next turn (plus my first ever animation!).

Crotch weasel!
Get your fearsome fangs away from me,
That’s a place you don’t need to be,
Crotch weasel!

Crotch weasel!
You have no wings, but you can fly,
When I launch you into the sky!
Crotch weasel!

Crotch weasel!
You have fangs but you aren’t a bat,
You look just like Davy Crockett’s hat,
Crotch weasel!

Crotch weasel!
You fight for the forces of the great dictator,
I’m killing this speedocommie then I’ll kill you later!
Crotch weasel!

Crotch weasel!
Oh, I loved you, Oh, I still care,
I just want you to get off of there!
Crotch weasel!

Crotch weasel!
Oh man leave me alone!
You’ve torn the flesh and you’ve chipped the bone!
Crotch weasel!

Crotch weasel!
Oh I’m bleeding out, the dinotanks advance,
I’ve got a crotch weasel burrowing in my pants,
Crotch weasel!

« Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 09:05:31 am by lawastooshort »

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
Re: The Magnificent Timelord: Are you there, Stevie Bear? (plus song)
« Reply #231 on: April 13, 2012, 11:53:36 am »

Dammit, now I'm gonna be singing Crotch Weasel all day. THAT won't get me any strange looks.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
Re: The Magnificent Timelord: Are you there, Stevie Bear? (plus song)
« Reply #232 on: April 14, 2012, 12:31:04 am »

Retreat into cover! GET AWAY FROM THE SPEEDOS!
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
The Magnificent Timelord: Bowienauts at Stalingrad. Turn Three.
« Reply #233 on: April 16, 2012, 03:44:46 am »

TURN THREE

Continue firing at the sniper. Also using literal mathematics (Fire+Fountainfilth)*Wind +Communists=Flaming Tornado of Doom

“Drat,” exclaims the furious Archimedes, in between violent retches. “Blasted sniper. Made me see the OH GODS NO...”

Archimedes trails off into a mumble of despondent sickness as he accidentally sees the fountain filth once more, eyes cast down and lingering on the traces of partially digested food clinging forlornly to his once-luxurious robes.

“If I don't do something about this damned thing we're never getting out of here,” he thinks to himself. “This rotten fountain will have us all pinned down. But then,” he morale-boostingly eurekas, “That's why the Timelord sent US, and not just any old elite force! Yes, by Jove! We are the chosen bowienauts, and a mere fountain,” he cries out as he rises to his feet, back straight and chin proudly out, “Of furious fountain filth,” he proclaims, as he stands feet apart with horrendously waving arms, ”Is not going to come between us and our righteous objective! Nay! Shield thine eyes, comrades, I have a plan!”

Archimedes shouts out some extreme capitalist dogma and some jumbled cries about water displacement, and with a majestic flourish finishes his tremendous arm waving, ending with a blast of noise as he thrusts his arms and his pelvis towards the suspected location of the communist sniper.

...A vast spire of fire leaps into the air from the middle of the fountain, and the thousands of used communist speedos are thrown enflamed to the suddenly rising wind, scattering this way and that, showering the square with burning crotch sweat and shards of liquid-hot communist panties! Flaming nylon rains from the sky, sticking like demonic napalm to everything it touches upon and the square is lit up as if a nightmarish vision of terrible hell!

For a second the column of twirling wind seems to stop and pause, still in the upper reaches of the air above Stalingrad, before abruptly dashing over to where the unfortunate communist sniper was stalking his prey, hauling him into the sky through the battered roof of the communist apartment block that housed him, and then flinging him violently to the ground, accompanied by the myriad burning communist speedos!

Wound Acquired! Davy Crockett: Burning Leg!

Wound Acquired! Paul McCartney: Burning Head!

Wound Acquired! Paul McCartney: Severed Left Leg!

OHIO LEAP to the sniper and feed him to Boone!

"Oh, Good Lord! I’m on fire! Never mind, I’ve had worse! Men, hold ground! I'll handle this sniper!" cries out Davy Crockett as he rushes through the burning rain of communist crotch fabric to take a mighty run up. “Ooh, what’s that?” he wonders as a heavy object enwreathed in flame crashes to the ground a short distance behind him.

Having taken a fine democratic run-up, Crockett pictures the Ohio, ...and leaps splendidly through the air into the communist apartment block in front of him, flying upright through the sky and blasting apart the only surviving window in the building, sending shards of shattered glass shooting into the communist soldier he finds before him!

“Say, you don’t have a sniper rifle!” shouts Davy to the bemused commie, with a trace of disappointment in his voice. “Oh well, Boone’s hungry and I’m on fire: you’ll have to do! Here, Booney Booney Booney! Dinner time!”

With a ferocious snarl, Boone flings Crockett’s lower half into the air to get a better bite at his impending lunch. ...He bites out the communist’s spine! He topples lifeless to the floor, and the hideous crockofoot munches happily away, devouring the liver and tearing the fat!

"Where are they coming from, man?” cries the delirium-crazed McCartney, “There's speedocommunists everywhere! Oh, take this!"

...Paul punctuates his war cry with an awe-inspiring lunge towards the evil SPEEDOCOMMUNIST #2, rolling between the fiend’s outstretched legs and grabbing his dual-wielded communist speedos as he rolls. He leaps up behind the communist, bolting into the air with both speedos in one hand and the communist’s own worn speedos in the other, pulling the red nylon sporting underwear over the back of the communist’s head! Paul continues to somersault through the air, spinning several times till he reaches his apex and descends back through the communist night-time sky until level with the wedgied communist’s head. He rams the two used speedos over the speedocommunist’s face! As the speedocommunist begins to choke on his own used sweaty fabric, Paul lands deftly on the ground, only to see the commie fiend split from head to wedgied backside! He topples to the floor, his body a foully violated display of lurid internal organs!

“Ooh, heavy, man,” comments Paul. “Oh well – he was just a speedocommie, those fiends are barely human, man! Half-man, half-crotchswea- oh god no the fire! The burning! The flames! Arg, my head! Oh no, what’s that falling from the sky-arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrghhhgh!”

Suddenly a burning communist sniper falls from the sky, severing Paul’s leg!

“Oh well,” philosophises the Last Beatle. “At least the severe burning has instantaneously cauterised the wound! That was lucky!”

Retreat into cover! GET AWAY FROM THE SPEEDOS!

“Arrrg!” cries Steve Irwin as he sees Paul valiantly destroy one foul speedocommunist. “Arrrrggh! There’s speedos everywhere! There’s speedos falling from the sky! They’re on fire! Their crotchsweat is dripping all over me! Arhghghgh!”

Stevo tries to retreat into cover, ...but only manages to retreat into a pile of burning speedos! He sets his arm on fire as speedocommunist number 473 comes at him again! Speedocommunist number 473 slices up his burning arm!

Wound Acquired: Steve Irwin: Burning Left Arm!

Wound Acquired: Steve Irwin: Lightly Bleeding Left Arm!

Suddenly there is the sound of a burning weasel nearby, and Archimedes looks to the west to see a mark IV dinoPANZER grind into the town square! The siren wails on!

“Hey chaps,” announces the Timelord over the bowienauts’ internal neurocomms, “We have readings of extreme dinoARMOUR coming your way, over. It also appears likely that ROBOSTALIN is heading in your direction to investigate the disturbances: there is a large mechanised object moving towards you at around twenty miles an hour from the north east, ETA five minutes, I’d estimate. If you guys get caught between the dinoARMOUR and ROBOSTALIN, we aren’t going to need to come up with an exfil plan at short notice, you dig?”

There’s a pauses of a few seconds.

“Er, uh, over and out, and stuff.”

Spoiler: Detailed Map (click to show/hide)

VITAL STATISTICS OF THE BOWIENAUTS

EFFECTS IN EFFECT
None.
Spoiler: Archimedes of Syracuse (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Notes (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 06:49:58 am by lawastooshort »

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: April 16, 2012, 10:36:00 am »

((Oops. On the bright side, I'm still more or less healthy. And not on fire))
Head to the Southwest, also avoid contact with any of my burning teammates. Use my solar laser to distract the tanks by blowing up one of the nearby walls/buildings.( Preferabilly not the ones my squadmates are hiding in/near/running towards...

Come with me my friends, as that we can see one of the few remaining wonders of the World: Diplomacy. I heard the Romans tell about it, but I never witnessed it myself. Luckly for us someone already did the dividing for us, so we should only wait from a distance to watch the magic unfold, and then conquer the ashes.

« Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 11:56:33 am by 10ebbor10 »

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: April 16, 2012, 10:48:40 am »

"Boone, sorry to interrupt your meal, but we need to execute a tactical withdrawal."

Jump down on top of the tank, rip the hatch open, and eat/stab everything inside.  While on fire.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: April 16, 2012, 10:55:35 am »

"I don't know about you chaps, but I don't think we're ready to face robo-stalin quite yet. We're gonna need some sort of... firepower... oh, Davy's got the right idea!"

Paul McCartney stealthily hobbles outside the dinoPANZER's view range and attempts to board/ride it. After Davy, of course.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: April 16, 2012, 10:56:38 am »

I'm doubting wherether or not I'm going to be suicidal and distract the tank for you guys.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: April 16, 2012, 11:23:38 am »

Also, I'm imagining McCartney being so distracted by the speedo communists, speedo rain and speedo martial arts that he barely thinks through being on fire.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: April 16, 2012, 11:28:29 am »

No more speedos! Please! The mental pictures are horrifying! HAVE MERCY!  :'(
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 60