Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60]

Author Topic: The Magnificent Timelord - Epilogued  (Read 238649 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Magnificent Timelord - An epilogue of sorts.
« Reply #885 on: June 25, 2013, 04:22:44 pm »

I posted quite a few times here and although I think it goes without saying...Good job and nice RtD, lawas.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #886 on: June 25, 2013, 09:10:18 pm »

I must say I enjoyed the hell out of playing and reading this one.  After the first part, I just felt inspired to try to make every move as over-the-top as possible, because of the awesome mental (and literary) imagery.  Every new turn was a great read.

I'll be keeping an eye out for new La RTDs... but I think you've already figured that out.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #887 on: June 25, 2013, 09:25:56 pm »

By the way, just for nostalgia, let's take another look at the best player post in the whole thread

SpeedoStalin laughed. His laugh was deep and unnerving, the laugh of the old men in gym locker rooms. "Did you think you would beat me easily bowienauts?" he spoke through his guttural accent. "I will show you what happens to those who dissident to the will of Marx." Moving at a speed only applicable to a dictator in a speedo, he rushed Steve Irwin, and struck him with a mighty pelvic thrust!
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60]