Other Projects > Play With Your Buddies

Let's Play Crusader Kings II with a Council!

(1/3) > >>

RaySmuckles:
I'm pretty bad at this. I didn't play CK1, and I'm kinda bad at CK2.

So I need a council. I need you to be my council. What I need is five council members. I'll edit the save to reflect your name, so when applying for a position, please state what you want your character's name to be. (Just the primary name - I won't be changing families or dynasties right now!) Note: I will also regularly upload a save for any council member to access, so they can look over the entire situation before giving advice if they have CK2. I will do this with every update and PM the links to each council member1.

As for your ruler, I am Duke Aed I of Connacht:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
If there are any other slots requested (ie. Wife, Son, etc) please speak up and I'll consider it.

Chancellor: McBlackthrone - Svarte Troner
Marshal: Conan - Xanatos Jr.
Steward: Hexedy - hexedmagica
Spymaster: Oberon - Yodamaster
Chaplain: Lemartes - Mech#4

Scroll down to see character stats

Chancellor: Diplomatic Relations.
The general overview of this spot is anything regarding foreign relations up til war, advice during war, and treaties after war. More specific duties include improving diplomatic relations with a specific faction, fabricating claims to give us a right to invade a land, and sowing dissent in our enemy's lands.

Marshal: Military Matters
This guy will pick up where the Diplomat failed (or in some cases, succeeded). Specific military strategies, I'll rely on you to make up our military. Training, military research, revolt suppression, and specific army tactics will be your responsibility.

Steward: Taxes and Construction
You'll be responsible for laws pertaining to taxes, specific constructions by each region, and economy. Basically, anything domestic, I'll be asking you for advice on. I'm going to need you to help out with what to build.. and where... I'm really confused on that. (Think of me as a slightly retarded ruler)

Spymaster: Intrigue and Assassinations
If it's sneaky or underhanded, you're responsible for it. Spy networks, assassinations, I'll come to you for advice on anything I don't want my name plastered on. Stealing technology also falls under this umbrella.

Chaplain: Religious Crap
I need to say beforehand that I'm not terribly interested in being the Pope's bitch. Beyond that, everything religious is in your domain.

So, shall we begin?

Yodamaster:
Spymaster reporting in.

Xanatos Jr.:
Conan the Marshal.

I want to hear the lamentations of their women!

RaySmuckles:
Fantastic. Updated! Need 3 more council members.

Rilder:
I was just going a bit ago "I'm surprised nobody on bay12 hasn't started a CK2 LP yet" then I look now and hey someone has started a CK2 LP.

Goodluck! I won't take any council position though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version