Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: My first dwarfpire, possibly another chapter of the Phyllite Saga  (Read 1100 times)

Marshall Burns

• Bay Watcher
  • American Wizard
    • View Profile
    • Beyond the Wire Productions store

Since my first fort in this version was destroyed in year one by the greatest love story ever told, started me a new one. Got my first known vampire. I had to guess who it was, since there were no direct witnesses, and nobody was standing around going MUAhahahahaaaa. But I noticed that the doctor had been accused, and I knew it wasn't him because he was one of the starting seven. Then I noticed that the accuser had also taken the deceased's place as expedition leader, which made me suspicious. This new leader had some high skills, but not shockingly high, and only had one more former affiliation than everyone else, so I wasn't sure.

So, naturally I convicted him anyway. He was sentenced to 50 hammerstrikes, but the hammerer was in the hospital with a kobold-related injury, so the sentence was apparently reduced to 50 om-nom-noms to be administered by the sheriff. After this vicious yet totally ineffective dental assault, the alleged vampire went to the hospital to receive free medical treatment.

While he recovered, I decided to take matters into my own hands since the vampire had clearly put the whammy on the sheriff to get his sentence reduced, and I prepare a lever of vigilante justice.

Once recovered, the vampire pulled the lever (for great justice). Upon death, the name of his corpse changed, so I felt confident and vindicated in my actions.

Just one thing, though. Dude was married. Is she a vampire too? Will this fort also be destroyed by procedurally generated Phyllite Saga fanfic?
By the way, I design table top RPGs and other games. You can buy some.

KodKod

• Bay Watcher
  • Fond of despair and alcoholism.
    • View Profile
Re: My first dwarfpire, possibly another chapter of the Phyllite Saga
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2012, 09:20:53 pm »

At the very least she's a vampire sympathiser.

Have her killed.
/人‿‿人\
Tell me what you see. It's a mortal wretched cacophony!
KodBlog: A rage in progress. Updated 20/04/12