Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: The Ptathuon Drive  (Read 7564 times)

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
Re: The Ptathuon Drive
« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2012, 11:14:48 am »

Neotypo, filled with concern for the captain's wellbeing, rushed to her side. He was always inspired by her actions, and always felt worried if she were weakened. "Captain, I say we set a course for the Bright Star; there's lots of plunder to be had there! But before that, isn't there anything we could do to warm those frozen hands of yours?"
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 13, 2012, 11:36:19 am »

Tynios clambered down from the cordage of the mainsail after keeping check of it's stability and turned towards the Captain. He did not want to take on the tiller, being but an inexperienced novice in the arts of sailing. Though, he knew he was skilled in other fields, this was not one of them.

"I cast my lot in with Neotypo. The Sails seem sound enough to carry us on and the only problems we may encounter are from wind turbulence and natural occurrences. I could go on the hunt along with the rest, if possible." He looked at the spot where the Ice Container was and sighed. Aello had done more than he could have ever hoped for, and he wished her well that her hands wouldn't be lost due to her thinking.

"Now who would handle the tiller," he mused to himself as he returned to his post.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2012, 11:39:28 am by Tiruin »

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 13, 2012, 06:12:05 pm »

A soldier who was skilled with the spear who they brought along chimed in. "I believe we should go for the moon. First of all, we need repairs and we're not going to get that on the Bright Star. The red Star inhabitants are certainly hostile, but the Amazons might not be."

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
  • Or I'll cut ya to dust.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 13, 2012, 06:24:45 pm »

Kataramemi speaks now in a normal tone "I think I would like to see The moon. Well, maybe not the moon but the women on it!" Kataramemi gives the barking dry laugh of an old codger and not the hulking sailor he is.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2012, 05:29:02 am by Gotdamnmiracle »
Go back see if he's there and run him over, and drink his gun!

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 15, 2012, 04:27:30 am »

Tynios looked out onto the blackness of the ether. It was beautiful, vibrant colors of far-away beings dotting the background. There was a streak of white once in a while and he could've sworn that there was something else out there watching him.

However, all was not well for the crew. He sighed to himself, decision was divided between heading for the Bright star, lying eastwards of their position or to the moon, where he feared they may meet their death by unknown people. Captain Aello was their driving force, their passion and their figurehead. Without her, the crew did nothing else but their duty. Morale was low, as far as he could infer.

He strode up to the tiller and, suppressing the quiver in his voice, took hold of it while bellowing out to the crew before him: "Hear me now, followers of Aello! We ride for the Moon where we shall meet with the Amazonians and seek aid for our Captain. We have gone this far with her leadership, who are we to deny her aid when she saved us from the fires of Sol? Before this time, I heard whisperings in the galley of wanting to visit those people, and visit them we shall! For Aello! For Ptathuon!"

((Yep, changed my decision to land on the Moon! This won't die that easily!))
« Last Edit: March 15, 2012, 04:32:27 am by Tiruin »

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 15, 2012, 05:13:30 am »

A small sigh came out of Neotypo's mouth. He hoped to chart the uncharted frontiers beyond the sky, but a larger fraction of the crew were much eager to chart a course to the moon than to head for the Bright Star, with almost half of them stating that they would want to see the Amazons. "Fine, let's go to the Moon and dock our ship over there. There's still another time for charting other lands, I guess..." Having said that, he continued hauling materials wherever they were needed.
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
  • Or I'll cut ya to dust.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 15, 2012, 07:07:40 am »

"Aye coxswain! It seems we make for the grand frigid forests of the moon. My rowers sit at the catch, ardent for your signal, ma'am." Kataramemi wipes a bead of sweat from his salt glittered skin while awaiting the captains mark.
Go back see if he's there and run him over, and drink his gun!

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 15, 2012, 08:16:45 am »

Spoiler: OOC (click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 2 [3]