Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: You are a Snøvs  (Read 3359 times)

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Snøvs
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2012, 04:26:25 pm »

Ooh! Ooh! I have an idea! I have an idea! Burrow towards it brainstem, and hijack its nervous system!

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2012, 04:32:39 pm »

Ooh! Ooh! I have an idea! I have an idea! Burrow towards it brainstem, and hijack its nervous system!

If all else fails you can eat your way out of the brain.

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

thatkid

• Bay Watcher
  • <Servibot> thatkid, swag percentiles: 94
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2012, 05:09:18 pm »

Fame is a vapor. The only earthly certainty is oblivion.

terkiey

• Bay Watcher
  • chicken what i need
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2012, 08:14:22 am »

Quote from: Meistermoxx
Quote from: Knigel
Does anything bad happen if you accuse someone of being a night creature and they aren't?
Yes, they call you a rasict, and then they shot you and take your cocaine.
[(√[1]/∞)+3!+|Chicken|] / [100^(1/2)]

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2012, 09:14:58 am »

Funny, i was thinking of this thread while cleaning my room, and i thought someone would suggest this.

You burrow along the spine, your saliva is currently painkilling, its 16 times the strength of morphine, so i guess the cat dosent notice much.
Suddenly you expose its skull, you use your pointy nose to penetrate it, you then crawl inside the cats brain, you hook up with the cats mind using your funny svøvs nose. You start to perceive its thoughts.

You see mice, alot of mice crawling about, you also see that cat, its swimming in a pool of mice innards, in the distance you see a giant snøvs lookalike cloud.

Kinda funny how you turned a stubborn weak but friendly creature of danish childrens lore into an evil brain parasite
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?

Drago55577

• Bay Watcher
  • Я красивая девушка
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2012, 10:16:11 am »

Kill mice and built a mech out of bones, then put mice nervous systems and put them through it like wiring, get in it

Rip goat, more loli
I think I've been sigged more times as a result of my comments in this thread than I have in most of my other activity on these forums. 

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2012, 10:52:00 am »

Kinda funny how you turned a stubborn weak but friendly creature of danish childrens lore into an evil brain parasite
Kill mice and built a mech out of bones, then put mice nervous systems and put them through it like wiring, get in it

This game is going to get more and more disturbing isn't it?

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2012, 02:10:55 pm »

What did you expect us Bay12ers to do? Be decent and sane? Blasphemy, I say! Blasphemy!

Anyways, try to see out of the cat's eyes.
Pages: 1 [2]