Dwarf Fortress > DF Announcements

Dwarf Fortress 0.34.02 Released

<< < (3/27) > >>

Stormfeather:
Thanks for the quick fixes Toady! If I have to restart, might as well do it before I get any more attached...

Stormfeather has become attached to a dwarven savegame

Oh, damn. :p

Angel-of-Dusk:
I love you toady. In a no homo way, a bromantic way that the world'll never understand! <3

On topic, feels like other big releases, with these quick, short bugfixes; while this may have made saves corrupt I am still happy, as I just enjoy beta and alpha releases of things like this, and to see the various fixes and issues that arise. Like Giant Mosquitos. Or Dwarves melting in rain.

Keep up the good work :3!

Edit: Sorry! I forgot to thank you too Threetoed and a thank to you to Quietust! Oh and Baugh! God I love the DF Community :3

ThatAussieGuy:

--- Quote from: Angel-of-Dusk on February 18, 2012, 09:31:12 am ---I love you toady. In a no homo way, a bromantic way that the world'll never understand! <3

On topic, feels like other big releases, with these quick, short bugfixes; while this may have made saves corrupt I am still happy, as I just enjoy beta and alpha releases of things like this, and to see the various fixes and issues that arise. Like Giant Mosquitos. Or Dwarves melting in rain.

Keep up the good work :3!

--- End quote ---

Hey, you never know;  Given the Evil and Syndrome rains, the dwarves may yet melt again in a light shower.

Newbunkle:
Thanks for the quick attention to the bugs! I see you've fixed the bars/job bug too. Oops, I guess I'd better pull my finger out and learn how to run a good metalworking industry.

Can we rename a vampire's profession yet? I'd like to use this feature to remember what my dwarves are doing because Therapist isn't working at the moment, but I also don't want to discover a vampire too early. Tough choice!

snelg:
Thanks for the quick update/patch and it's nice to see older things fixed as well. Like the wagons making it back into the game again!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version