Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Roll To Apocalypse Turn One: Gas and Supplies  (Read 2729 times)

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Apocalypse Turn One: Gas and Supplies
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2012, 06:25:06 pm »

See if the bike is working. Then go scouting
Raggle Fraggle

Superior_Tomato

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm waiting. . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2012, 03:46:12 am »

"I know where we might find some weapons, so I'll see if I can find some for all of us".

Volunteer for the weapon finding expidition, then head out to a gang safe-house.
'Course with Dwarf Fortress, the only relevant question is, "How far away will the ASCII gibs splash on landing?"
5 squares per limb, if you raise the north orthoclase bridge before sacrificing one of them so they have a straight shot to the bottom of the chasm.

empfan

• Bay Watcher
  • Dungeon Keeper and part-time Firekeeper
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2012, 12:20:24 pm »

Join for the weapon expedition

Frost

• Bay Watcher
  • The reason we can't have nice things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2012, 12:42:24 pm »

If you are still recruiting...

Name: Micheal Corwell

Job: Scientist, designing military weapons before the fallout.

Bio: Micheal spent most of his days with his fellow co-workers LASTEKTM CORPORATIONS, making crude jokes and overall having a good time. He didn't take to much seriously unless the situation called for it, indeed, he was a rather nice guy to be around. Home was second nature, and Micheal really did enjoy his life as a researcher for the company. The pay was good, hours rather flexible and the people were great to be around. But then the apocolypse hit, and it was while he was still at work. The entire outside building was surrounded by creatures of unimaginable description.  There was only one way out, the underground passage.

Micheal donned as fragile, but effective, biohazard suit, and grabbed an experimental rifle. He travelled through the underground passage, designed to link to some of the closest "Safe areas" of the city. He didn't care though, and just ran. After making it outside, he could see a nearby EVAC SHELTER, and ran towards it. However, one of the mutated ran up towards him, and charged. Micheal hastily fired off several shots, but only scored a few hits. Those few hits however, dropped the creature, but all of those shots disitergrated the rifle to dust. He dived into the shelter minutes before it closed, and was lucky to be alive. He has been there ever since

Appearance: He is rarely seen nowadays without his suit on, so almost no one truly knows what he looks like.

Personality: He can be fine to be around, but is extremly defensive and prefers to keep to himself when possible.

If I can join: Refuse to join the expedition, but rather take a talley of all the items in the shelter.

kingfisher1112

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2012, 12:31:20 am »

Name: Alisha
Job: Mecahnic
Bio: A tomboy, Alisha spent years in her dad's mechanic shop working on all kinds of vehicles. Then when the apocalypse came she stole a sports car and raced here. She crashed it on the way.
Appearance: Dyed green hair, brown eyes and fair skin.
Personality: Flirty, optimistic and funny.

Action: Look at the vehicles.

I honestly thought this was going to be about veterinarians.
Ermey: 26/4/13
Pages: 1 [2]