Other Projects > Play With Your Buddies

Lets Play Skyrim :: Necromancy and a Land at War. Skyrim Hates Me Difficulty...

(1/1)

Neyvn:
Greetings and Welcome as I once again attempt to actually do a Lets Play. I have been modding my Skyrim to hell and back with different things that increase Realism, Difficulty and some odds and ends to make it a little more FUN and ‼FUN‼ at the same time. As such there will be MANY things that you will see within this Lets Play that are not Common to normal Skyrim and even on Vanilla Master Difficulty you will still find this alot more harder to control and even understand how the shit is hitting the fan so quickly...

Explaining what mods I have installed are LONG and annoying, if you are my Friend on Steam, you can check out my Workshop Favorites and there you can see for yourself what I have installed, mind you there are a couple there that I haven't added but are watching for possible future use (See most WIP mods). I also have a few Nexus Mod Manager ONLY Mods installed but it should be clear what they are when you see the game running. Also to note that my World is UNLEVELLED and I am Uncapped. Meaning that ANYTHING can be of ANYLEVEL at ANYTIME in the game and that I am not limited to the base 100 Skill Points and the 80 Level character that Vanilla allows, I can reach 300 Skill and around 256 Level. That means alot in ways of playing and allowances from this game...

I will be going about this in two ways,
1: Livestreaming.
If you connect to my Livestream you will find that you can watch older videos and such, I will be attempting to make a special folder there for this Lets Play alone. I would upload to Youtube but I don't have any skill in Video editing to do anything about the lengths of my Videos, as you may know, Skyrim SUCKS Time into an endless vortex of WHERE THE FUCK DID THAT GO!!!...
2: Text Story.
I am always forgetting to take screenshots, but please try not to be bothered by the lack of them, I am trying to get back into Writing things and this play through should have an interesting story to go along with it, Naturally it will be based on my actions through the playthrough and told from my Characters Point of View, if your anything like a Grammar Nazi, please please contact me and tell me where I have stuffed up, I want to improve...

Oh yeah, please post and support me, more acknowledgement people show over this, the more desire I will have to continue telling the tale. I like to know that people are watching. And any suggestions you have are welcome...

Anyway. I asked for a suggestion of "CLASS" to play as with this new game, I was suggested this...

--- Quote from: kcwong on February 20, 2012, 07:02:01 am ---Let's try something more realistic then. A mage focused on life and death, using only healing, soul trap and undead related spells. Dual wielding staves, no armor, enchanting but no alchemy.

--- End quote ---

It was the first and only suggestion, and I am quite bored so I am going to start now, besides I had a wonderful Idea for a story to tell with this character. Naturally some things I won't be able to get straight away yet I will always be going for that Goal. The added things I am putting into that are this...

Bound Weapons only. Spells that give the feeling of Death - Ice and Shock - only, THAT MEANS NO FIRE!!!

These two allow me to be a little more useful at the start of the game until at least reaching my first goal...

So, Without further to do, the Intro Story...

Neyvn:
They say that there are Always Two. A Master and an Apprentice. And when the Apprentice has learned all that the Master can teach, he takes his place, but ending the life of his Master. It is thus the shape and spiraling fall that those that follow the Necromantic Magicka of Tamriel and the world of Nirn, an endless spiral of Death, Life and Rebirth of Knowledge and Souls alike. To think that I too am part of this Endless Spiral, where my travels from Highrock lead me to my Master in the middle of the known World and into his open arms to learn and grow with him. I learnt more than any Mage from my Home could ever teach me from him, I could control the Elements and even those of Life and Death where not even Time itself could stop our progress. But in the end I learned all that I could from him and it was his Time to continue the pattern. But he stole that from me. He stole the final piece from my grasp...

He had a Failsafe. To think that even after all the planning and workings behind his back he knew that it was coming, well.... Of course he knew, he too did the same to his Master. But he knew that it would not allow me to reach my full strength and denied me of that. I was like a Son to him, and he my Father. Well the Kind of Father that you would end up killing in the end, but still a Father. As the dagger reached deep within his body I could sense his lifeforce leave him. It began to surge through the steel of the blade and then to tickle at my fingertips. To suddenly snap back into his falling Corpse and surge once again through his now dead body infuriated me, I could only scream murder at his rising body as it lifted off the ground, the cold breath freezing the air around his lips as he turned to laugh at my face. His voice rumbling with that of someone speaking beyond the veil yet within this realm...

“As IF I would give you my Power so easily...” He muttered to me with a condescending chuckle, I could feel the energy forming around his fingertips yet I had not the willpower to move, he had captured me within his Thrall and only sought to kill me now. My body crumpled against the stone walls of his study, the granite crumbling behind me as more and more energy pulsed through me. It was my turn to die as the stone gave way and the empty sky reached out to greet me. My eyesight flickered with both the spell’s residue and the remaining strength within my soul trickled across my form. Above me my Master, now nothing but a Living Corpse, bellowed in laughter as he looked down at my falling body, I didn’t even feel the impact of the ground as it wrapped itself tight over me... Or I it...

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
I thought I was dead, now being risen by my Master, to server him forever as an Unliving Slave, the trickle of lifeforce crossed my face over and over again, it felt wet and cold yet the feeling left as quickly as it arrived, it was giving me strength and returning my personal energy to me, my eyelids flickered open as I looked into, or through, the face of a Creature. Its mangled fur was shaped straight by the cut across its hind, held straight by the blood that had once flowed through its body when it was still within it. The Spectral Wolf barked softly at me, began running around in circles around me before finally flopping itself down next to my side, nudging me with its nose. I couldn’t believe that I was still alive, let alone that the Wolf Spirit that I had bound to me many years ago had come into this world without being called, the attempted thought pattern in trying to work his appearance out caused my head and body to throb in pain. It barked again as I tested my arm and leg muscles, I was able to move yet there was still pain. I tried to summon forth the Magicka of Life but my mind throbbed as I attempted to reach the ones of great strength. Slowly I returned to my Novice Spells as the light flickered into my palm, dousing me with its warmth and restoring my flesh and bones to their proper settings. Somehow I had lived not only the Master’s Spell, but the fall as well. Seems that the Divines were not done with me yet...

I struggled to my feet as I looked around me, the Tower I had called home stood silent, there was not a flicker of light within the windows above and the exterior showed signs of damage that appeared to be foreign to the area. Why hadn’t the Master come for my body and bound me to eternal servitude, not that I was complaining, but still. Though I not fully recovered as the climb of the Tower Stairs reminded me, I discovered that the Tower was deserted, the Master and his Minions had long gone. The Study was in shambles, with many of the books and scrolls turned to ash or did as I attempted to examine them. It had seemed that the Imperials had finally found the Master’s Home. After leaving the Tower behind me a long trek to the nearest village, I discovered some interesting information about his Location. A War had broken out in the Lands to the North, the Home of the Nordic Race, the Land of Skyrim. What kind of Necromancer wouldn’t go to a War torn area, plenty of new Minions to collect there...

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
I packed light, with few previsions to help me, I was still weak from the damage that my Master had inflicted on me that I couldn’t do much in the way of Magic or Combat, yet my Familiar Wolf kept me safe. I had only passed over the boarder of Skyrim and a few days into the land when it happened. I don’t know how I got caught up in it but before I knew it there was the sound of steel against steel, screams of death and agony, horses braying at one another and then finally silence. I had hidden myself behind some trees not far from the engagement and had attempted to get closer to see what had happened when the impact of a Swords Pommel connected with the base of my skull. I didn’t even know what had happened as I fell to the ground unconscious...

Neyvn:
Part One of the Video is currently loading up on my Livestream Page. I noticed a few of my mods not loading so currently taking a break and fixing that up. Other then that, finding myself greatly underpowered, underfunded and totally out of my rankings...

EDIT:: The Mods I had installed were not working, so I had to fix that but it changed too much of my Game to continue safely, have to start again...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version