Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: You are Link! Its Majora's Mask All Over Again!(formerly You are Gannondorf)  (Read 3888 times)

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile

Slash all the owl statues.
It's FEF, not FEOF

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: February 20, 2012, 08:26:54 pm by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

The Master

• Bay Watcher
  • A respectable sort of psychopath
    • View Profile

Link checks his magic item-storage-thing-that-holds-everything.

He finds that he now has a strange instrument that he somehow knows is an Ocarina, a mask that resembles a child with purple hair, and a deed to an apparent Deku-flower in town. He listens carefully to the background music and cheers up. It was so upbeat that he almost didn't notice the strange shadow looming over the town. Link looks up and screams! What he saw forever traumatized him.

« Last Edit: February 20, 2012, 08:36:34 pm by The Master »
Holy jesus I thought I was ready but nothing could have prepared me for this
Hush, little Asea, don't you cry.
If he notices we'll surely die!
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile

Freak out and have an bout of temporary insanity! gibber, cry, huddle in the corner, and start talking to your sword.
It's FEF, not FEOF

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Talk to the moon in an attempt to determine if its real or not. If it is it'll be quiet. Probably.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

The Master

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Link begins to wander around aimlessly, crying and gibbering. He eventually huddles into a corner and begins to have a very enlightening conversation with his sword and the moon. All of a sudden, the clock-tower begins to chime, signaling nightfall and snapping Link out of his episode of insanity. He looks up at the clock-tower, and sees a speck jumping up and down on top of it. The moon is closer than it was before he went temporarily stark-raving-mad.
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile

Fold up the deed into a paper airplane and throw it at him!
It's FEF, not FEOF

mr. macduggan

• Bay Watcher
  • HEY! LISTEN! HEY! HEY! LISTEN!
    • View Profile

Fold up the deed into a paper airplane and throw it at him!
I'll second this

Flooding the area with magma removes blood, dust, vomit, goo, mud, and dwarves.
Also, I'm composing digital music over in the Forum Games part of the forums!

The Master

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You try to fold the paper into a flying machine you had a dream about once and throw it at a man named Him. It hits Him in the eye and he yells in pain. Link realizes that he's been wasting time. While he's been fooling around, THE MOON HAS BEEN SLOWLY FALLING! Link estimates that the moon will crash into the town at exactly 6 am, two days from now. You take note that you're in southern Clock Town.

« Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 02:13:43 am by The Master »
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile

Find a bow.
It's FEF, not FEOF

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Smack that annoying Bomber guard in the head, steal his notebook, and head to the observatory to obtain Moon's Tear.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

The Master

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Link heads to Eastern Clock Town. You suddenly have an overwhelming desire to attack the innocent child blocking the entrance to the Obervatory and steal a notebook that he may or may not posses. Nevertheless, you obey your primordial instincts and smack the boy over the head with your Hylian Shield, knocking him out cold. You rob him of the notebook and then enter the passage to the observatory. You stop when you see a balloon blocking your way up the ladder that takes you into the observatory.
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Fling sword at balloon to pop it. Retrieve sword.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

The Master

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Link tosses his sword at the balloon and pops it. He then retrieves his sword and continues up the ladder. Link climbs the winding staircase, sneaks past the old man next to the telescope, and exits through a door to the outside. He sees a tear-shaped crystal and picks it up.
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile

Wear the Kafei mask
It's FEF, not FEOF
Pages: 1 2 [3]