Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]

Author Topic: Roll to Industrial Japan! (Turn 15: Resurrection!)  (Read 15717 times)

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Industrial Japan! (Turn 13: Gangs & Racism)
« Reply #165 on: May 16, 2012, 02:33:32 am »

Matsuo looks down at his dislocated knee. "Haha! Well I guess I won't be going anywhere in too much of a hurry by the looks of it! Very well peasant man I shall take you up on your offer. You shall have the honor of Matsuo Satoshi staying under your roof!"

Matsuo accepts the man's offer and tries to do something about his knee. Relocating it being a main priority.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: May 19, 2012, 03:29:23 pm »

Borno...
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: May 23, 2012, 03:03:36 pm »

Borno?
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: May 23, 2012, 03:05:07 pm »

Oh shoot! I didn't know this had updated yet...

Horokomoi shouts out his frustration.

"Fools! You have cause unneeded conflict! We can stop this right now! And those who we are fighting, do you really want to die for a dirty scoundrel like Zabuto?"

He tries to stop the fighting/convert some of the enemies to their side. If the fighting continues, he takes a shot at Zabuto.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2012, 03:11:04 pm by borno »

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Industrial Japan! (Turn 15: Resurrection!)
« Reply #169 on: May 24, 2012, 09:02:51 pm »

Hey guys, guess what?

TURN TOMORROW.

THE RESURRECTION IS COMING!

5-24-2012

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: May 26, 2012, 10:11:07 am »

Chapter 15: Resurrection!

It's back! Sorry the response are so short this time, I was typing this turn up yesterday and I accidentally deleted everything, so it's been slightly abridged.

Io and Johnny book it, fleeing from the town with a mob of angry peasants armed with improvised weaponry tailing them. Io drew his pistol and yelled to his partner, "Shoot them!" Io pointed his pistol to his rear and fired a running shot. (5-1) There was a cry of pain and one of the pursuers fell to the ground. Johnny removed his Revolver and fired back into the crowd. (6-1) There were more cries as several of the villagers fell to the ground. With nearly a third of them dead, the remaining villagers ran back out of fear. When the mob was out of their sight, Io and Johnny stopped, panting hard.

Spoiler: Sarawa Io (click to show/hide)

The muscles in Nikolae's arms bulge as he attempts to escape. (6+1) With a roar, Nikolae frees himself from the rope, breaking right through! His captors are momentarily stunned, and Nikolae takes this moment to disarm the Tanto-wielding Yakuza, before grabbing him and holding the knife to his throat. "No one move!" The Prussian yells. The Yakuza point their pistols at him silently.

Spoiler: Nikolae Kriegsmacher (click to show/hide)

Shimizu finds that the scouting party has returned.

(3)

"Sir, we have captured the wounded escapee. However, his partner has alluded us."

Spoiler: Shimizu Katsuo (click to show/hide)

The fighting continues. (3 vs. 4)

Although the Orogami forces are greater in number than the Mutoshomi, they are slightly losing the battle. Horokomoi attempts to reason with the enemy forces to stop fighting. (Charisma: 2) His yells are drowned out with the sounds of fighting. Frustrated, Horokomoi fires another shot at Zabuto. (1 vs. 5) Horokomoi's Martelez jams. Zabuto sees this and takes advantage of it. (4 vs. 3) Horokomoi feels a sharp pain in his foot. He looks down to see that he has been shot. (Endurance: 4-1) He grits his teeth and let's out a muttered gasp of pain. (Ally Roll 6 vs. 3) Fortunately, Oushi-Tadai has taken down a number of Mutoshomi at this point.

Orogami Forces: 19
Mutoshomi: 14

Spoiler: Horokomoi Orogami (click to show/hide)

Matsuo inspects his Left Knee. (Intelligence Roll: 3) He'd need to find a doctor who could operate medical tools to relocate it. Two men pick him up and begin to carry him. The farmer says, "I know you are injured, so my sons will carry you. Would you like to go to the local monk? Perhaps he knows how to relive this injury."

Spoiler: Matsuo Satoshi (click to show/hide)

Akira brings his men to the city gates. "Today, we find Shumi Luime, a criminal piece of trash that steals precious livestock from the people of Shumoto. Scout out to the forest men, and follow any tracks you find!"

(2)

After hours of searching, there is no sign of Shumi Luime.

Spoiler: Akira Hiroto (click to show/hide)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: May 26, 2012, 11:11:02 am »

Nikolae squints his eyes and looks around. He is a pretty kind person, but those Yakuza got him angry; they had yelled at him, ran after him, waved guns at him, shot him and finally took the prussian prisoner. No good man should commit such vile acts without a good reason to do so. "Drop your weapons and show me where my possessions are or this man and all of you are going to die. You have seen what I can do with my bare hands, you don't wish to know what I can do with a tanto."

Nikolae does the above while using the man as a shield.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: May 26, 2012, 07:30:06 pm »

Matsuo cringes slightly as he is lifted by the two men. This was all very embarrassing "Ugh this is all not very becoming of a hero eh? Hahaha! You people are far too kind, I shall see this monk of yours and hopefully he can get me back to fighting as soon as possible."

Matsuo allows the villagers to bring him to the monk.

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: May 27, 2012, 03:02:30 am »

Horokomoi cursed heavily. Veins bulged on his forehead.
"I have had enough of this! Stop this madness while you can!! He yelled at the top of his voice. He knew he wasn't one for fighting, but the sheer pointlessness of the fight was driving him beyond the edge. His anger focuses then on Zabuto. He had actually been shot by this pig!
"You... Do not deserve mercy."
He tries to unjam his gun and take another shot.

Horokomoi tries to stop the fighting, then takes another shot.

agertor

• Bay Watcher
  • Socks, so useful I wear them
    • View Profile
    • Hey it's me on Steam.
« Reply #174 on: May 27, 2012, 12:33:59 pm »

Io watched as they ran back. "That's right you bastards, go back to your homes!" Sighing gently he would motion to Johnny, "Come on, we need to make it to Kyoto. We can't be here to deal with these things." With that, Io would continue to head towards Kyoto. "That was good shooting friend, I'm glad to have you around in these kind of scenarios." Smiling, he states, "I think I owe you some more drinks when we get to the city."
I AM THE SOCK PUPPET MAN
I came back with my sandwich. That was the saddest sandwich, I had ever eaten in my entire life.
you are an evil person sock.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]