Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Author Topic: Roll To Be a Moon Politician!  (Read 12642 times)

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Be a Moon Politician!
« Reply #45 on: March 19, 2012, 02:23:04 am »

Continue to Moon-Rock!

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 19, 2012, 01:55:34 pm »

Lose the cunning skill.
Accept TCM's sword-duel under the condition that the loser donate 50 thousand moon bucks from his campaign to charity.
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 19, 2012, 03:05:37 pm »

I will lose the Emotional Speaker skill.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Phantom of The Library

• Bay Watcher
  • [PRONE_TO: SUDDEN DISAPPEARANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 31, 2012, 01:24:28 pm »

NRDL [1-1=0]
You begin to glow with the brilliant glory of the stars themselves, then the lizard-man puts on a pair of orange, triangle-shaped shades which completely block the light.  The lizard-man then points his finger towards the sky and proclaims "Having left his home land, he never yields, never retreats, and never regrets. He faces forward and never looks back! He's manly! He's tenacious! Newt Gangpoor of the neopublican lizard party is here to take you on. Lets go!"  You fall to the ground and cower in fear, it appears that the lizard-man has begun to channel Kamina!  The lizard man runs forward at you, fist raised and yelling "LET'S SEE YOU GRIT THOSE TEETH!!"
[1+0=1] He flies straight past you and into a wall.  The shades float off of his head in search of a more worthy owner.

Megaman [2+1=3]
You meet with the the heads of the shadowy moon labor unions, and ask them for an alliance and funding.  They reply that they might be interested in the future, but they are going to hold off for now.

empfan [3+1=4]
A large float is created out of pure jade featuring the image of the Buddha of old with your face replacing his face with yours, around it float many large spheres with Moonian characters such as Love, Peace, Brotherhood, and Sugar-high (an extremely complex symbol that has to be written in five dimensions) that spray out candy periodically.  You gather a modest crowd and they start to chant your glory, but suddenly you are interrupted by a loud noise...
Approval raised by 3%

Flintus10 [6+1=7]
The rock grows in power until it transcends time and space itself.  Your rock has become the rock that pierces the heavens! Suddenly a pair of orange triangular-glasses fly out of nowhere and land on you head, you sprout the most awesome beard the world has ever seen, and your guitar morphs into the Edge's explorer. People all around gaze on starry-eyed at your glory and a section of people around what appears to be defaced jade statue of the Buddha rush over, abandoning whatever they were doing before.
Your Approval has raised by 2% and will continue to rise exponentially until your rocking stops.
You Possess the Shades of Kamina, the Beard of Seneca, and the Guitar of Edge.  Your awesomeness level has been raised by thousands of degrees.

Meanwhile on the other side of the moon...
Two combatants step into the Grand Debate arena weapons drawn.  Ruthia Khan is the first to speak.  "I see you have accepted my challenge, at least some have honor now."
Frank Forts drew his Moonblade.  "Yes, now let us see if your honor is as great as your skill!"
Frank immediately leaps forward [6+1=7] and mid-flight his blade begins to glow silver as if the Moon itself is lending him it's aid!  Ruthia raises her blade and [4+1=5] blocks Frank's.  As the blades collide a shockwave is released from the collision sending the seats and the body of the former Grand Emperor Kaiser Fuehr Duce Guacamole President flying away.

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Gnosis - Torn Ajar -- Text Suggestion Games.
This is what happens when we randomly murder people.

You get attacked by a Yandere triangle monster.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 31, 2012, 10:58:37 pm »

Strangle Newt Gangpoor and absorb his power.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 01, 2012, 06:27:48 am »

Well that was a pretty wicked turn.  8)

Kick the Jam into such Over-drive that not a single man woman or child on the moon will miss its brilliance.

empfan

• Bay Watcher
  • Dungeon Keeper and part-time Firekeeper
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 01, 2012, 09:14:22 am »

End Rick Jives' show by jumping off my float and challenging him to a duel to first blood

Megaman

• Bay Watcher
  • What is love?
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 01, 2012, 01:02:23 pm »

Run a communist parade straight through that crazy guitar bastard's show
Hello Hunam

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 09, 2012, 06:47:24 pm »

This thread = *crickets* *crickets*

Phantom of The Library

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 09, 2012, 10:06:21 pm »

It's not dead, this just happens to me.
I haven't forgotten about it, I have 5gb of Internet a month and three people using it at a time, so it tends to run out.  Probably for the best as I'm pretty busy at the moment anyway.
If you're wondering I'm currently chicken pecking this on a mobile device.  I should be able to start posting again normally next week.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 09, 2012, 10:07:05 pm »

Ah. I apologize.

Phantom of The Library

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 09, 2012, 10:10:14 pm »

Nah, it's alright, if I sound terse or annoyed it's because I Really dislike typing on a mobile device and the annoyance makes me want to talk in snippets or snippety stuff.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 10, 2012, 06:22:45 pm »

Spread propaganda on Frank Fort's, saying that he is a racist, xenophobic homophobe!
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Phantom of The Library

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 17, 2012, 06:24:43 pm »

NRDL [4+0=0]
You spin around and grab Gangpoor by the throat squeezing until his very essence is squeezed out of him and soaks into your skin, within seconds you are covered in scales, have a sudden dislike for penguins, and have strange urges to commit polygamist acts.  Gangpoor then proceeds to kick you in the nether regions. [6]  His foot changes into a gigantic mallet as he swings it up and you attempt to move out of the way, [3+0=3] but only manage to move a centimeter of two and take most of the blow.

OW.

+2 presence -3 presence

Flintus10 [4+1=5]
You crank up the volume up to eleven and soon every man woman and child on the moon can hear the glory of your RAWK!  You begin to move into an epic solo, but suddenly there is a loud thump behind you…

Approval raised by 4%

Empfan [6+0=6]
You execute a perfect somersault off of the statue and spin-kick Jives’s drummer from his seat sending him flying to the Moon below.  Jives spins around to face you and, your face being projected over every screen on the moon, you proclaim: “Rick Jives, you have offended the Buddha, and so you shall face him in a duel to first blood!”
Jives looks up at you and pushes his glasses up with two fingers, grinning, “Reverend Funk accepts my man!  Let’s get our groove on!”
You nod in response and jump back onto the statue which then reveals the fact that it is actually a gigantic jade mecha.  Standing over twenty times Jive’s height you look down upon him and, the statue imitating your expression, raise him a challenging eyebrow.
Jives grins and strums his guitar rising up into the air on the power of RAWK [2+0=2] for all of two seconds and then falls back down to the stage.  Still determined, Jives looks up at his opponent and grins preparing a…

Megaman [2+1=3]
You run a Parade right into the capitalistic guitar-players concert, hammer and sickle banners flying as your loyal followers fly on either side of your Moon-yacht.   Unfortunately his concert is no longer a concert; it is now a battle field. 

Which you are now sitting in the middle of.

TCM [5+0=5]
You leap back from Forts and reveal a hidden button in the hilt of your blade which brings screens around the arena to life displaying the propaganda which, with the push of that button, is now playing on every commercial break all over the Moon.  Hideous videos of Franks Forts yelling forth all sorts of biased, judgmental hate casts a light over the arena.

Forts gazes up at them and then renews his assault on you [5+1=0] his shining blade swoops down in an arc towards your head [3+1=4] and you nearly dodge out of its way, but it bites into the skin of your upper arm.
Frank Forts has lost 2 presence Ruthia Khan has lost 1

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 17, 2012, 08:46:56 pm »

Counter Frank Forts with a Super Crotch Destroyer Spin Kick!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6