Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Author Topic: Roll To Be a Moon Politician!  (Read 12633 times)

empfan

• Bay Watcher
  • Dungeon Keeper and part-time Firekeeper
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Be a Moon Politician!
« Reply #60 on: April 17, 2012, 09:18:37 pm »

Have the mech punt Rick into the stands

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 17, 2012, 09:22:28 pm »

(( I love how this turned from a political game into a deathmatch.))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

empfan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 17, 2012, 09:24:29 pm »

For me it's first blood, if he doesn't bleed he'll die a horrid, broken death.

Phantom of The Library

• Bay Watcher
  • [PRONE_TO: SUDDEN DISAPPEARANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 17, 2012, 09:26:18 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHRow_kmNSg
00:15 to 00:18 is all I have to say about that.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 09:28:46 pm by Phantom of The Library »
Gnosis - Torn Ajar -- Text Suggestion Games.
This is what happens when we randomly murder people.

You get attacked by a Yandere triangle monster.

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 18, 2012, 03:39:34 am »

Rick Jive shall grab his shades and yell "My Rock is the Rock that will Rock the heavens!!!"

He shall the point for his people to attack the giant mech while he plays a moral boosting riff the really get their funk levels up.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 18, 2012, 11:48:02 pm »

Just kill the scaly bastard.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Megaman

• Bay Watcher
  • What is love?
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 20, 2012, 08:56:57 pm »

Attempt to yell a speech about how Capitalism is causing these fools to bicker around me
Hello Hunam

Phantom of The Library

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 02, 2012, 09:12:50 pm »

TCM [1+1=2]
You spin around and prepare the most devastating move available to you, however, before your foot can reach its destination it is stopped by a rotting hand.
You look up in horror into the face of the former Grand Emperor Kaiser Fuehr Duce Guacamole President, Gerald. 

He is very annoyed at being woken up.

Gerald [+=]
Gerald throws Ruthia Khan to the other side of the stadium and turns his attention to Frank Forts, who stands there paralyzed as Gerald raises his hand and with a flick of his moldy wrist, incinerates him.
His rage satisfied Gerald slumps back to the ground, once again motionless.

Gerald has acquired Fear and the soul of Frank Forts!

Empfan [6+0=6]
Your mecha quickly kicks Jives into the stands on the other side of the moon without hesitating.  The force of the impact causes three volcanic eruptions!

Rick Jives has lost 5 Prescence!

Flintus10 [3+1+1=5]
You grab the shades of Kamina and yell to the crowd on the other side of the Moon: “MY ROCK IS THE ROCK WHICH WILL PIERCE THE HEAVENS!”  With a strum of his guitar the air begins to spiral around him
Suddenly you are back on the other side of the moon playing a mad guitar riff as your followers are rallied by your rock they begin to climb onto the Buddha-mecha and beat on it with whatever sharp, heavy, or otherwise useful in maiming something implements are most handy.

Rick Jives has regained 3 presence!

Megaman [6+1=7]
You rise up on a hydraulic platform in-between the two combatants and begin to give a glorious speech about the evils of capitalism as you do so your pupils change from their former round shape into the glorious hammer and sickle.  People all over the moon see your speech and hatred grows in their heart for the evil capitalistic performer and his blaspheming opponent, the only people in the immediate area who are not now under your thrall and ready to attack at your command are the ones who are too distracted by their own beating on the Buddha-mecha.

Approval raised by 7%

NRDL [1-1=0]
You attempt to just kill the illegitimate son of some brazen congo eel with a brazen charge forward. 
In the wrong direction. 
You fly out of the top of your skyscraper and land on the top of a passing hover-car.

[4]Newt on the other hand has no such problems and lands behind you, much to the irritation of the driver.
Leone Sprovosky lost 1 Presence

[6+?=?] ? ? ?
Suddenly a meteor crashes into the center of the stadium and sends out a loud boom that can be heard across the moon.
It sits there smoking for a few moments, then splits down the middle releasing the light of several spotlights.  Five figures slowly step out of it, three standing in a group on the left, one of the right and one striking a dynamic pose in the center.

New candidates have arrived.

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 02, 2012, 09:27:46 pm »

Run out of the arena. Then hire terrorist mercenaries to blow up the Rock Concert Battle with the three candidates still inside.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Megaman

• Bay Watcher
  • What is love?
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 03, 2012, 12:19:50 am »

Lead parade of supporters out of arena, leaving the two fools to fight amoungst themselves with no spectators, give speach about how capatalism enables such behavoir among polititions, promise reforms.
Hello Hunam

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 03, 2012, 12:49:35 am »

Kill the lizard! 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 03, 2012, 01:47:50 am »

Order my people to continue attacking that Mech!

empfan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 03, 2012, 05:27:58 am »

Preform a flying kick down to Rick Jives, and have the mech remove the followers off of itself.

Phantom of The Library

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 17, 2012, 10:35:00 pm »

NRDL [5-1=4]
Hovercars fly by as you prepare yourself to kill this lizard once and for all.  You charge forward bellowing a Russian folk song as you prepare to send his teeth through his brain.
[1]  At that critical moment Newt is distracted by a rather pretty frog, what was her name again? Toady two, no, Hypno something, hypno-BAM.  Leone’s punch sends him flying off of the car and down to the Moon below.  As he falls he hits three different hovercars and eventually lands in a rather oversized cup of tea, which is held by the Grand Duchess of Warsaw.
Leone Sprovosky has regained his self-respect!

Flintus10 [1+1=2]
Your RAWK resonating around you, you order your loyal followers to keep attacking the mech.  Unfortunately the sound technician accidentally turns the volume of the microphone down and the guitar up at the exact same moment drowning out your words.  Your now overtly loud guitar bursts several eardrums.
Rick Jives’ approval rating has dropped by 1 %

Empfan [2+0=2]
You sneer at the pitiful attempts Jives makes to stop you and leap off the mech performing a spinning kick much like you did before.  Then half-way down you remember that you meant to put the mecha on auto-pilot.  This distracts you long enough to put your spinning kick out of whack and you barrel into Jives both of you collapsing into a heap.
Jack Scott has lost 2 prescence, Rick Jives has lost 1

Megaman [2+2=4]
Disgusting, absolutely disgusting.  That’s what this debacle is.  You crank up the communist propaganda music and lead your followers away from the fight giving a grand speech on the way about the evils of capitalism and using the two brawling pigs as an example.  “See how these fools so easily resort to fists and weapons of war. That is what capitalism does, turns fellow brethren against fellow brethren, forcing them to try to kill each other to survive instead of helping each other achieve so much more.”
Approval raised by 2%

TCM [4+1=5]
You quickly flee the arena.  It’s much too dangerous in there for one candidate alone, but a couple of mercenaries out to take care of them.  You call up a few contacts and within minutes there are dozens of mercenaries planting enough explosives around the several miles wide arena to blow up a couple dozen armies. 
Meanwhile inside the arena the new arrivals are wondering why they’ve been hanging around in the same place for so long. 
Then you push the button.
Ruthia Khan has obtained Insane Laughter!

? ? ? [6+2=8]
The arena erupts in flames, all living beings appearing to perish inside.
Then suddenly the ball of flame turns into a column and a figure rises up out of the center, flames running up and down its wrists and its eyes glowing like hot coals. 
!!YOU SEE HOW THESE CANDIDATES ATTEMPT TO KILL EACHOTHER WITHOUT EVEN HEARING WHAT THEY HAVE TO SAY!!”  It bellows, fire spewing from its mouth with every word.  “!!ELECT ME AND YOU SHALL SEE FREEDOM FROM THESE MADMEN AND THEIR TYRANNY I SHALL GRANT YOU…!!
!!LIBERTY!!"
The word rings across the entire Moon and everyone who hears his words is moved to tears.
? ? ? has become the Fire King, and their approval  has raised by 10%

? ? ? [5+1=6]
Meanwhile on a Moon hill some ways away, a second candidate who should have perished in the inferno stands on a hill.  He wears a purple top hat and suit and has a superb moustache.  “This is very serious.” He says in a very mysterious tone of voice.
? ? ? has gained 1 presence

Three Other People [2-1=1]
Oh, yeah, there were three other people in there weren’t there.  Yeah, they got incinerated.

Gerald [+=]
In the center of what was a raging firestorm, a skeletal form stood up and dusted flames off of itself, and then, bowler hat in hand, strode nonchalantly away from the blazing arena.

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 17, 2012, 10:39:16 pm by Phantom of The Library »

Megaman

• Bay Watcher
  • What is love?
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 17, 2012, 11:28:54 pm »

Dear  God Marx, I thought this was dead!

Also,

So this fire monarch type thinks he is the true wielder of the color red? AND he steals my idea? Challenge his claim that he will provide liberty, he is a king after all. He wants subjects, not hearts and minds.
Hello Hunam
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6