Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]

Author Topic: The Rabbit Hole (A (gruesome) game) - 1 deceased.  (Read 29675 times)

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
  • Or I'll cut ya to dust.
    • View Profile
Re: The Rabbit Hole (A (gruesome) game) - 1 deceased.
« Reply #225 on: March 11, 2012, 10:11:44 pm »

The trio looked at Yngvar expecting more of an argument. After a siletn minute Andy said "Yeah. I suppose we're damned if we don't and likely to be if we do. I don't like eithers odds, but the latter looks better."

Vinyl sighed and they all hefted their packs and began sloshing up stream through a thin cocktail of bodily fluids.

The trio continued on until it reached the hulking creature. It no longer slung it's body around wildly. It only remained still. It's glow had faded significantly as it's fluids had leaked into the stream through numerous 4 holes. two holes in the abdoment and one in the (presumed) brain. The creature no longer breathed but the whistling noise must have been the creature trying to suck in air while it whistled though it's shell into it's lungs.

The group stopped, unsure of how to continue and speaking in a low whisper, not out of reverance but rather treating the creature as if it were sleeping.
Go back see if he's there and run him over, and drink his gun!

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: March 11, 2012, 10:47:24 pm »

Andy whispered quietly to the others. "Let's just sneak past and look for a path. If it's sleeping it'll be absolutely pissed when it wakes up. We don't exactly have anywhere else to go, so... let's do it." Andy took the initiative despite being horribly scared of the creature he was quietly walking past.

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: March 11, 2012, 11:03:18 pm »

The group edged past the creature on the far side, as quietly as one could creep in water. You look at the water and notice that the water ahead of the creature is stained a wine-like red.

The group continues only maybe two minutes ahead before coming to the remains of Jake.

From the neck up he looked normal enough, a little pale maybe.  The rest of the body was a mess... Just, a mess. That is the only way to describe it.

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: March 11, 2012, 11:38:44 pm »

Andy caught sight of the mangled remains of Jake. His stomach suddenly seized up, and he knew he was going to vomit. He moved a couple feet past the corpse and vomited, resting his hands on his thighs for support. He dared not speak a word, but he knew that it the creature were alive it would have heard him by now. He spat into the water to clear his mouth and wiped the area around his mouth with his sleeve.

((I think I'm going to let someone else write an action for the group to do. I think I wrote the last 2 or 3.))

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: March 12, 2012, 12:22:12 am »

((I think I'm going to let someone else write an action for the group to do. I think I wrote the last 2 or 3.))

Alright. I'll give it a day or two.

Drago55577

• Bay Watcher
  • Я красивая девушка
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: March 12, 2012, 01:16:16 am »

3 weeks until I'm back.... I hate you Telstra!

And my dad won't pay he extra 300 to make it faster.

Rip goat, more loli
I think I've been sigged more times as a result of my comments in this thread than I have in most of my other activity on these forums. 

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: March 12, 2012, 01:51:48 am »

3 weeks until I'm back.... I hate you Telstra!

And my dad won't pay he extra 300 to make it faster.

(CHRIST! Can you update from a phone atleast?I leave in 30 days for 6 weeks so I will put it on hiatus in 4 weeks unless you guys want to kill it.)
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]