Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 16

Author Topic: The Rabbit Hole (A (gruesome) game) - 1 deceased.  (Read 29686 times)

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
  • Or I'll cut ya to dust.
    • View Profile
Re: The Rabbit Hole (A (gruesome) game) - Watch the Struggle!
« Reply #60 on: February 23, 2012, 10:32:18 pm »

"Pule! Pule! Who did this?! Fokk deg, fitte! Morrapular! What is this!? What is this!?" Felix yells in a panicked fit, tearing at the gauze and rolling around.
Go back see if he's there and run him over, and drink his gun!

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 23, 2012, 10:39:44 pm »

Viny gets up to a crouch and wanders around, looking around the room, ignoring Felix's yelling and plight and Jake rushing to help him. The only tunnel attached to the cave is a small low tunnel that is about five feet wide but only about one and a half feet tall. The tunnel looks to be big enough to crawl through, but only barely. One would have to crawl on their stomach through it.

Jake trying to hold down Felix yell's "What the fuck?! Get over here and help me talk him down you fucking kid! Help me restrain him! He's ruining his bandages! Get the FUCK over here!"

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 23, 2012, 10:47:04 pm »

(Oh shit, this isn't good.)

Yell at Felix to calm the fuck down, and I will explain everything. Tell him to take deep breaths and don't move, or he will probably hurt himself more. Pin his arms down with my legs and get Viny to give me a hand with his legs, making sure not to touch or move his injured foot.

Drago55577

• Bay Watcher
  • Я красивая девушка
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 23, 2012, 10:52:35 pm »

help Jake while telling him I found a tunnel

Do oyu have the cave system mapped out all ready? Since your GM

Rip goat, more loli
I think I've been sigged more times as a result of my comments in this thread than I have in most of my other activity on these forums. 

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 23, 2012, 10:56:38 pm »

"Calm the fuck down Felix! Calm down! Just stop moving and I'll explain everything!" Jake screams in Felix's face as he grabs his arms and holds him down.

Viny Rushes over to the other side and grabs the opposite arm.

Felix struggles against the two of them for about five difficult "Pule!" filled minutes. Felix slowly begins to calm down and coughs out a "Where am I?".

The makeshift eyepatch is just a dirtied cotton pile, now.

All of you are here. You can RP without me if you want to. I'll just tell you how event's and activities go. Like if you guys decided to replace Felix's eyepatch.

Answer his question Jake. Tell him yourself Viny.

Just please put it in quotes when you guys are speaking.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 11:07:49 pm by Gotdamnmiracle »

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 23, 2012, 11:02:25 pm »

Do oyu have the cave system mapped out all ready? Since your GM

I promise you will always have a place to go and if you revisit an area it probably won't be to extremely different. Then again it all depends.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 23, 2012, 11:18:54 pm »

"Remember when we were hiking along that dried lake bed and the ground gave way? Well, we fell underground into some kind of cave system, and we all got hurt, and some of us didn't make it. I did my best to fix everyone I can find up, but we are all still pretty messed up. I have a broken rib and a few fractured ones as well as a concussion and a still broken nose, Viny's wrist is broken as well as his jaw and as for you, your ankle is either broken or sprained and I'm afraid you lost an eye. There was nothing I could do to save it, your glasses broke in the fall and went straight into the eyeball and your lucky that your skull stopped them from going into your brain."

Jake took a breath and eased a little of the pressure off Felix's arm.

"Now listen, I didn't have time to fix your ankle before I passed out from my concussion, not to mention you might have one too, and my nose is still broken. We are going to have to work together if we are going to get out of this alive. First of all, I want to you just relax and don't move. You might hurt yourself more if you struggle. Can you do that for me Felix?"

Drago55577

• Bay Watcher
  • Я красивая девушка
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 23, 2012, 11:25:07 pm »

Just so you know its Vinyl not viny but I don't really care to much.

Tell Jake I found the tunnel and then start going down, holding the torch in my mouth

Rip goat, more loli
I think I've been sigged more times as a result of my comments in this thread than I have in most of my other activity on these forums. 

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 23, 2012, 11:35:41 pm »

Vinyl rises to a crouch letting go of Felix and moves over to the tunnel. " I found a tunnel, guys." Says Vinyl, tersely and through his teeth as he removes his pack and drops to a very low crawl taking the only lit flashlight with him into the tunnel and disappearing.

Felix and Jake are left in a dark room.

Vinyl looks deep into the tunnel and sees no end in sight but there is an echo of what sounds like moving water.

Vinyl can hear angry yells from the room behind him.

The tunnel is claustrophobic and hard to move around in. It continues off into the distance.

Drago55577

• Bay Watcher
  • Я красивая девушка
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 23, 2012, 11:38:35 pm »

If the tunnel is still small for a few meters, go back due to clausghtriphobia (well when alone)

Rip goat, more loli

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 23, 2012, 11:46:01 pm »

The tunnel is only big enough for one person to fit in at once and show no sign of getting any larger for as far as Vinyl can see. Do you want to continue?

Drago55577

• Bay Watcher
  • Я красивая девушка
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 23, 2012, 11:50:14 pm »

Continue for 5 meters, if there are no entrances to other caverns head back

Rip goat, more loli

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 23, 2012, 11:52:27 pm »

Vinyl continues five meters in and the tunnel doesn't change. He scrambles back out of fear into the main room where he is greeted by livid voices verbally rending him.

Svarte Troner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 23, 2012, 11:58:30 pm »

"Ok, ok..." Felix responds to Jake. "So, then how the hell are we going to get out of...?"  He fidgets a little with his ankle and feels the pain shoot up his leg, letting out a aching sigh.
That metal guy that pops up sometimes in places
To put it simply, Dwarf Fortress is the Black Metal of video games.

Drago55577

• Bay Watcher
  • Я красивая девушка
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 24, 2012, 12:01:02 am »

Go to jake and say "hey, Jake, the tunnel keeps on going, havent found an exit." and sit next to felix saying "you ok?" While trying not to use my injured wrist

OOC
How bad is the jaw injury? I also forgot about the injury before because I have a little brother who does everything he can to annoy me...ll
« Last Edit: February 24, 2012, 12:16:21 am by drago55577 »

Rip goat, more loli
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 16