Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Donate your crayon art to illustrate the wiki!  (Read 1520 times)

Jurph

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Belt-fed Weaponry
    • View Profile
Donate your crayon art to illustrate the wiki!
« on: February 18, 2012, 03:39:07 pm »

As a regular supporter of the game, I frequently get Crayon Art from Toady One and Threetoe, and I thought it would be nice to share with the community:

https://imgur.com/a/IlIkM#0

Three of them are fairly vanilla -- a rutherer, a jewelcrafter making a trade item, and a woodcutter encountering a badger -- but the fourth one belongs in the new namespace.  It's a dwarf uncovering a book of forgotten knowledge!  I like to believe the book is "The Future of the Fortress".

Here's hoping that the brilliant people who run the wiki can post these in the appropriate spot with the right formatting.  Cheers!

Also, since I *know* a lot of you will be donating soon to celebrate v0.34, maybe we can de-conflict the requests so that we get a bunch of unique and version-appropriate crayon art for the wiki.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2012, 04:01:22 pm by Jurph »
Dreambrother has my original hammer-shaped Great Hall.  Towerweak has taken the idea to the next level.

MaskedMiner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Donate your crayon art to illustrate the wiki!
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2012, 11:21:30 am »

I was gonna create a thread for this, but this is close enough:

I'd say no. You could do same thing as with story rewards, aka create a compile page for them that has collection for them. Same thing about fan art that is used as pics for some creatures.

Why? Because one of greatest things about DF is imagination. Having picture of the monsters on the pages(unless its fan art collection/art reward collection page) kind of ruins that  :P