Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Wait for Next Version, Use current (.40.24,) or use older release (.34.11?)

Wait for the next release. I want usable mugs damn it!
- 55 (71.4%)
We can use the current one. I like the big trees and slightly smarter dorfs.
- 17 (22.1%)
I'll take .34.11 thanks. I want to know I'll get to kill things for sure.
- 5 (6.5%)

Total Members Voted: 77

Pages: 1 ... 120 121 [122] 123 124 ... 815

Author Topic: [34.11] Spearbreakers - It shudders and begins to move  (Read 2197593 times)

Splint

• Bay Watcher
  • War is a valid form of diplomacy.
    • View Profile
Re: Spearbreakers - Madness. Mayhem. Mugs. (.34.07)
« Reply #1815 on: June 04, 2012, 10:34:32 pm »

SHouldn't've drank out of that mug Mr Frog directed him to :P

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #1816 on: June 04, 2012, 10:42:30 pm »

I think it'll take 3+ years to be ready to conquer hell.

So, year 11-14 are in the range. Meaning Dariush, Reudh, Karakzon, or Loud Whispers will be able to decide whether or not to invade on their year. That's a lot of different overseers by then. :)

SHouldn't've drank out of that mug Mr Frog directed him to :P

Yeah, Urist can hold his liquor, but Mr Frog Mystery Liquid? Good luck with that.   ;D
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

stormtemplar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1817 on: June 04, 2012, 10:45:25 pm »

I do plan to fight the undead army standing outside our fortress. They won't keep coming back if there's no necro will they?
It's needlessly complicated and a hazard to cats.

I'll take twenty!

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1818 on: June 04, 2012, 10:47:43 pm »

Not AFAIK. Spearbreakers has blood rain, not rez ground. They should stay dead.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Splint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1819 on: June 04, 2012, 10:48:32 pm »

Oddly I was expecting dead to raise, but yeah, just the godforsaken blood rain we keep drowning in.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1820 on: June 04, 2012, 10:51:57 pm »

That would be odd in reality. Would that shit seep into the groundwater, or just rot? Would it be pre-coagulated? Or would it rain globs of it instead of drops.
The mind boggles.
He's fucking with us.

Splint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1821 on: June 04, 2012, 10:53:37 pm »

No godly idea. But I don't think it matters anymore since there's cavern water for us.

stormtemplar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1822 on: June 04, 2012, 11:07:39 pm »

Good, That should be an interesting battle.
It's needlessly complicated and a hazard to cats.

I'll take twenty!

Eldes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1823 on: June 05, 2012, 12:47:13 am »

That would be odd in reality. Would that shit seep into the groundwater, or just rot? Would it be pre-coagulated? Or would it rain globs of it instead of drops.
The mind boggles.

I'm imagining that scene in Blade, with the vampire rave party in the butcher's place or whatever, with blood coming out of the sprinklers.

Mr Frog

• Bay Watcher
  • A respectable sort of psychopath
    • View Profile
« Reply #1824 on: June 05, 2012, 01:35:06 am »

Mother of Armok, Urist, why'd you drink from the mug? That shit could do anything. ANYTHING. And not all of it will necessarily happen immediately :p

I think I've figured out the problem with your Mr Frog... He's speaking too familiarly. Even when he's tripping out on whatever the hell's in his mug, he's nobody's friend -- hell, even 'enemy' would be a strong word, as it implies at least some sort of emotional investment -- and his speech should reflect that. Make it more formal, like he's giving a report or something.

I think it speaks volumes that I'm not even following your storyline and I still enjoyed it :p

EDIT: I also like how what was basically supposed to be a one-off gag about attempting to brew cave fungus has now apparently become Mr Frog's defining character trait :/

EDIT II: Updated my first post with a list of the new updates and side-stories, since Talvieno's vanished and nobody seems to want to replace him. Side Note: Stop being so damn prolific, Hans, it took like an hour to collate all your posts :V
« Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 02:39:39 am by Mr Frog »
A great human twisted into humanoid form. It has an emaciated appearance and it squirms and fidgets. Beware its bronyism!

Spawn of Holistic, and other mods

My tileset. Because someone asked. (Now with installation instructions!)
I so want your spawn babies

Splint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1825 on: June 05, 2012, 04:56:37 am »

No-one wanted to replace him since we know for a fact he's been having technical trouble. However, your work is appreciated all the same.

Plus we wanted to make his life difficult by making him do all that stuff for abandoning us! he volunteered for it.

Mr Frog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1826 on: June 05, 2012, 11:28:27 am »

Really? I thought he'd gotten the keyboard issues fixed... did something new come up?
A great human twisted into humanoid form. It has an emaciated appearance and it squirms and fidgets. Beware its bronyism!

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1827 on: June 05, 2012, 12:22:27 pm »

Mother of Armok, Urist, why'd you drink from the mug? That shit could do anything. ANYTHING. And not all of it will necessarily happen immediately :p

I think I've figured out the problem with your Mr Frog... He's speaking too familiarly. Even when he's tripping out on whatever the hell's in his mug, he's nobody's friend -- hell, even 'enemy' would be a strong word, as it implies at least some sort of emotional investment -- and his speech should reflect that. Make it more formal, like he's giving a report or something.

I think it speaks volumes that I'm not even following your storyline and I still enjoyed it :p

EDIT: I also like how what was basically supposed to be a one-off gag about attempting to brew cave fungus has now apparently become Mr Frog's defining character trait :/

EDIT II: Updated my first post with a list of the new updates and side-stories, since Talvieno's vanished and nobody seems to want to replace him. Side Note: Stop being so damn prolific, Hans, it took like an hour to collate all your posts :V

Lol, oh man, now Urist is going to have multiple side effect strung out over days. I'm so excited.

And I shall rectify that immediately, I can certainly change DorfFrog's speech patterns to more formal. Thanks for that. :)

And Edit II.  :D
He's fucking with us.

Splint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1828 on: June 05, 2012, 01:44:59 pm »

Really? I thought he'd gotten the keyboard issues fixed... did something new come up?

If I recall right, his internet's been a bit uppity the last couple weeks.

Mr Frog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1829 on: June 05, 2012, 02:02:47 pm »

Yeah, I suppose it wouldn't be out of the question for his connection to die completely by this point. Something's telling me he may have just lost interest/gone hermit, though. Not really sure where I'm getting that impression.

In the meantime, it may be best to put a big yellow notification in the OP so that people don't scroll down to Talvieno's post and assume that that's all there is (my post's further down, and there's no explicit indication that someone else is collating everything now).

Pages: 1 ... 120 121 [122] 123 124 ... 815