Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Wait for Next Version, Use current (.40.24,) or use older release (.34.11?)

Wait for the next release. I want usable mugs damn it!
- 55 (71.4%)
We can use the current one. I like the big trees and slightly smarter dorfs.
- 17 (22.1%)
I'll take .34.11 thanks. I want to know I'll get to kill things for sure.
- 5 (6.5%)

Total Members Voted: 77

Pages: 1 ... 160 161 [162] 163 164 ... 815

Author Topic: [34.11] Spearbreakers - It shudders and begins to move  (Read 2179042 times)

Splint

• Bay Watcher
  • War is a valid form of diplomacy.
    • View Profile
Re: Spearbreakers - Madness. Mayhem. Mugs. (.34.07)
« Reply #2415 on: July 05, 2012, 05:54:26 pm »

Coulda said so sooner. Such a shame.... Ah well. Guess it means no needing to redorf someone right now at least. Hope things aren't too serious or anything.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2416 on: July 05, 2012, 08:50:12 pm »

I'm sorry all, some stuff has come up and I can't finish my turn. I apologize, and fully support the time limit idea

Its all good, friend. We just couldn't wait any longer, to save the topic. I hope your stuff gets worked out and you can get a turn later in the fort. :)
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Splint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2417 on: July 05, 2012, 08:51:29 pm »

On time killing note, Hans you still insisted on shield bashing instead of killing the yearly junk caravan with that cedar shield. Also, bluemetal for humies! Yay! Timewar on hold. This is a first for me as humans.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2418 on: July 05, 2012, 09:03:13 pm »

Yeah, I felt they didn't deserve death by the blade.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Splint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2419 on: July 05, 2012, 09:04:06 pm »

I won't lie man, I think it's because of the weapon only being well forged compared to the shield being a masterwork middle finger to elfdom.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2420 on: July 05, 2012, 09:16:08 pm »

Yes.

This is a masterwork cedar shield. On this shield is an image of a human in oak. On this shield is an image of elves in alder. The human is striking a menacing pose. The elves are curled in the fetal position. This image relates to the slaying of the elves of the forest by the human Hanslanda in the Attack of Failures. On this shield is an image of a middle finger in featherwood. The middle finger relates to the insulting of the elven diplomat in Human Fortress by the human Hanslanda.
He's fucking with us.

Splint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2421 on: July 05, 2012, 09:19:05 pm »

When Mr Frog becomes a legendary smith, you get an adamantine sword. An exploration shaft found this. I feel the need to share far and wide, since it was literally an island not attached to anything.  And YOU WILL use that sword.

If not, I'll risk making Girlinhat berzerk and incinerate that fucking shield and give you a cheap copper one.

Also, lol at the description.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2422 on: July 05, 2012, 09:21:03 pm »

When Mr Frog becomes a legendary smith, you get an adamantine sword. An exploration shaft found this. I feel the need to share far and wide, since it was literally an island not attached to anything.  And YOU WILL use that sword.

If not, I'll risk making Girlinhat berzerk and incinerate that fucking shield and give you a cheap copper one.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Also, lol at the description.
That is awesome. And I think Hanslanda!Dorf should be willing to use such a beautiful weapon. Don't kill my shield, its too sexy to die this young!
He's fucking with us.

Splint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2423 on: July 05, 2012, 09:22:18 pm »

You've had it for two years.... Anyone want a picture of the settlement? Or at least the fortress itself and not the living space?

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2424 on: July 05, 2012, 09:26:16 pm »

Lol, I would love a picture. Or the save. Or whatever. :P
He's fucking with us.

Splint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2425 on: July 05, 2012, 09:31:25 pm »

I'll PM you the pictures. And when I fight off a modbold siege, I'll send you a copy of the save.

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #2426 on: July 05, 2012, 11:11:48 pm »

Can I be dorfed again, please? (Yes, I'm still following the thread. Kinda. I'll admit to not having looked through for a week or two. Wasn't that a mistake. >.>)

Nice stories, by the way, guys. Definitely worth reading through all the pages I missed. You're, uh, kind of straying from the actual fort a bit there. >.>

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2427 on: July 05, 2012, 11:13:39 pm »

We're realigning the rails. Soon PBT will post an update and everything shall be SNAFU again.
He's fucking with us.

Splint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2428 on: July 05, 2012, 11:15:42 pm »

We needed to kill time somehow. And for you information my Timewar story is based upon the fort, though long after it fell.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2429 on: July 05, 2012, 11:50:42 pm »

We needed to kill time somehow. And for you information my Timewar story is based upon the fort, though long after it fell.

This, and we want the topic to be as much of a bloated monstrosity as the fortress is.

On a related note, its...
STORY TIME WITH HANS!!
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
He's fucking with us.
Pages: 1 ... 160 161 [162] 163 164 ... 815