Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Wait for Next Version, Use current (.40.24,) or use older release (.34.11?)

Wait for the next release. I want usable mugs damn it!
- 55 (71.4%)
We can use the current one. I like the big trees and slightly smarter dorfs.
- 17 (22.1%)
I'll take .34.11 thanks. I want to know I'll get to kill things for sure.
- 5 (6.5%)

Total Members Voted: 77

Pages: 1 ... 179 180 [181] 182 183 ... 815

Author Topic: [34.11] Spearbreakers - It shudders and begins to move  (Read 2178259 times)

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile

wasent trying to hijack it
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile

@Ilasram: Awesome engraving. :D

@Mr Frog: Rawr. :P

@Splint: I caught that and I must say nothing. :P
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Splint

• Bay Watcher
  • War is a valid form of diplomacy.
    • View Profile

What can I say? They make the angry murderer in me shut up.
Hell when you're in a "Gloomy Sonofabitch" mode most of your waking hours anything that cheers you up helps a SHITLOAD.

Hey, I'm open about it with you guys at least. I wholehearted embrace them wether they're in chunky meaty bits on the wall or in one peice embracing me as well.

Decided to go with a few things. i will ruin some for you for the Timewar story

-Ecem, Bugi, Aret, and Koth are not from that time period and are infact heros from a long destroyed settlement, taken at the time it fell to cover thier disappearence by Ballpoint. Ecem and Bugi had earned titles, become known as "The Flayer" and "The Virtuous Haze" respectivly. This will explain what they do and how they were able to do it.

- The Coalition that fought the vampires has reformed in light of the increasing threat Joseph is facing, and the coalition capital is in a location multiple NGO Superpowers may end up fighting. And the Overseer there isn't going to sit and watch his city be destroyed.

Paintbrushturkey

• Bay Watcher
  • BWHAHAHAHA - No, we're perfectly same, aren't we?
    • View Profile

Hey I've done worse. But thankfully this thread and something far worse and brightly colored is helping me crawl out of it slowly.

shrooms? Hanslanda what have you put into splints mug? Or should i ask what you haven't put into hsi mug, hmmm ;-)
on that note my turn is nearing it's end and i haven't even started my megaproject 0_0 sigh....
Some People are like Slinkies. Not really good for much, but they still bring a smile to your face when pushed down a flight of stairs.

Splint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Holy crap you're almost done? A NEW RECORD!

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hey I've done worse. But thankfully this thread and something far worse and brightly colored is helping me crawl out of it slowly.

shrooms? Hanslanda what have you put into splints mug? Or should i ask what you haven't put into hsi mug, hmmm ;-)
on that note my turn is nearing it's end and i haven't even started my megaproject 0_0 sigh....

Hey, I've done chemicals you've never even heard of. I could have done anything to Splint, but that's not what it is. It's a secret that Splint and Corai share. Hint.

And also, start the megaproject anyway, just like Boatmurdered did. You also get four free cookies, two of which are illegal in 51 of 50 states, and also Canada, for working through your turn so fast.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Paintbrushturkey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

being a biochemist i seriously doubt that, i know a couple of people that have accidentially gotten themselves high on snake toxins (and nearly died, but that is a different story ;-))

cool, so how are you going to get them down to australia? can i have a second year sometime down the track instead?
Some People are like Slinkies. Not really good for much, but they still bring a smile to your face when pushed down a flight of stairs.

Splint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If the mega project involves the surface write it off for now.

And Hans, you should know Peurto Rico isn't a state yet.

Paintbrushturkey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

the surface is cleared man....
well aside from all the bits and pieces that are everywhere but i'm working on that

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Whoa. >.< I don't even know what to say now. I'm pretty sure you just ninja'd me entirely.

And I have a plan. It involves swimming and not getting eaten by anything. Doomed to failure? Y/N?

Ninja'd: Splint, I meant D.C. But yeah, probably Puerto Rico as well. And most of Europe.
And wow, you're a badass PBT.
He's fucking with us.

Splint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So how many soldiers/ meteric tons of bolts did we lose/use

Paintbrushturkey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

we have 10 legendary pikedwarves, 10 legendary hammerdwarves well 20 really but 10 of them use crossbows, so their melee effectiveness is close to 0 and 10 legendary axedwarves (tbh those are the immobilizers of the military when those guys go in there is bits flying 2 z levels up, it's glorious) I have also assigned everybody else to a squad which means they all go about their buisness armed and armored (a result of nearly loosing a dwarf to a goblin skeleton earlier (he's still alive but only just)) which is the result of havign 450 bts and pieces of armor in the queue, as to bolts, well we don't have any bronze left.... i found the necros by just unforbidding everythign above ground and letting dwarves roam and then sending fisher necrohunting

currently we have 2811 bits of ammo kicking around the place ;-)

hanslands: as to the swimming, you or me?

Splint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I vote we make the danger rooms have been dorf!Mr Frog's idea as a makeshift battle simulator.

Paintbrushturkey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

quite fitting given the broken toes we got from them :-)

Mr Frog

• Bay Watcher
  • A respectable sort of psychopath
    • View Profile

Mr Frog: "For our next test, we will be simulating a close-range enemy encounter with an unknown neurotoxin being flushed into the room through the air vents. I'm not quite sure what the unknown neurotoxin does, but it probably isn't universally-fatal. We'll be finding out how deadly it is shortly, in any case. Happy training!"
A great human twisted into humanoid form. It has an emaciated appearance and it squirms and fidgets. Beware its bronyism!

Spawn of Holistic, and other mods

My tileset. Because someone asked. (Now with installation instructions!)
I so want your spawn babies
Pages: 1 ... 179 180 [181] 182 183 ... 815