Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Wait for Next Version, Use current (.40.24,) or use older release (.34.11?)

Wait for the next release. I want usable mugs damn it!
- 55 (71.4%)
We can use the current one. I like the big trees and slightly smarter dorfs.
- 17 (22.1%)
I'll take .34.11 thanks. I want to know I'll get to kill things for sure.
- 5 (6.5%)

Total Members Voted: 77

Pages: 1 ... 431 432 [433] 434 435 ... 815

Author Topic: [34.11] Spearbreakers - It shudders and begins to move  (Read 2197869 times)

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
Re: Spearbreakers - Madness. Mayhem. Mugs. (34.11)
« Reply #6480 on: November 22, 2012, 07:44:22 am »

It just occurred to me that we should set out our chronology. These entries take place a few days after Reudh left Spearbreakers, about halfway through Tomio's turn.

Oh god I've delayed so badly :X

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 22, 2012, 07:46:03 am by Reudh »

Terrahex

• Bay Watcher
  • The Bee's Knees
    • View Profile
« Reply #6481 on: November 22, 2012, 03:20:50 pm »

nice update, Reudh
What do you think? Yes? No?

Splint

• Bay Watcher
  • War is a valid form of diplomacy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6482 on: November 22, 2012, 03:31:20 pm »

Agreed.

Was anyone at all affected (be it humerous or distrubed) by the random scrawlings?

Terrahex

• Bay Watcher
  • The Bee's Knees
    • View Profile
« Reply #6483 on: November 22, 2012, 05:08:40 pm »

Was anyone at all affected (be it humerous or distrubed) by the random scrawlings?

I've seen worse. in my own diary. bum bum bum

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6484 on: November 22, 2012, 06:48:38 pm »

Now to get started on the next update so Talvi can go ahead. :L

Splint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6485 on: November 22, 2012, 06:58:27 pm »

I'll take that to mean no then.

Terrahex

• Bay Watcher
  • The Bee's Knees
    • View Profile
« Reply #6486 on: November 22, 2012, 07:24:58 pm »

I'll take that to mean no then.

It's okay. most of the people of the internet have been jaded by years of cat pictures

Kirbypowered

• Bay Watcher
  • Proficient Dabbler
    • View Profile
« Reply #6487 on: November 22, 2012, 10:18:21 pm »

I'm...almost...oh heck, who am I kidding. I'll never catch up with this thread. I'm only on page 69. :(

It's still been pretty awesome so far though. Impressive to see what the fort's lived through as of yet (and even more now, I should expect). Plus, the various journal entries and artworks have been of excellent quality and make the place as a whole feel more alive. Keep up the good work! (better make sure your past selves kept up the good work (future selves too))
THE WINTER MEN COME DOWN THE VALLEY AND KILL KILL KILL.
I'm voting for the Plaid Acre up next on COLORS AND MEASUREMENTS weekly.

Terrahex

• Bay Watcher
  • The Bee's Knees
    • View Profile
« Reply #6488 on: November 22, 2012, 11:13:34 pm »

I'm...almost...oh heck, who am I kidding. I'll never catch up with this thread. I'm only on page 69. :(

It's still been pretty awesome so far though. Impressive to see what the fort's lived through as of yet (and even more now, I should expect). Plus, the various journal entries and artworks have been of excellent quality and make the place as a whole feel more alive. Keep up the good work! (better make sure your past selves kept up the good work (future selves too))

the document that Talvi put together is really good for catching up. trust me. I was behind by 300 pages and caught up much faster reading that than looking through every page.

Kirbypowered

• Bay Watcher
  • Proficient Dabbler
    • View Profile
« Reply #6489 on: November 22, 2012, 11:30:34 pm »

the document that Talvi put together is really good for catching up. trust me. I was behind by 300 pages and caught up much faster reading that than looking through every page.

But the content...must read every post...

...I guess it might be a little more logical to stick to the important stuff. Put all Talvieno's hard work to use and all.
THE WINTER MEN COME DOWN THE VALLEY AND KILL KILL KILL.
I'm voting for the Plaid Acre up next on COLORS AND MEASUREMENTS weekly.

Terrahex

• Bay Watcher
  • The Bee's Knees
    • View Profile
« Reply #6490 on: November 22, 2012, 11:47:16 pm »

But the content...must read every post...

...I guess it might be a little more logical to stick to the important stuff. Put all Talvieno's hard work to use and all.

from what I understand, he's working on updating it as well. I make no promises for him as he already does enough for this thread. it's only updated as to some point in august, but you have another 100 or so pages to read after that. I recomend when you get to that point increasing the number of posts on each page to the maximum amount.

Terrahex

• Bay Watcher
  • The Bee's Knees
    • View Profile
« Reply #6491 on: November 23, 2012, 02:34:28 am »

I just had an awesome idea. Spearbreakers: The RTD!

Splint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6492 on: November 23, 2012, 02:50:29 am »

.... If you start that gimmie a link and I'll pout it on the OP.

zacen299

• Bay Watcher
  • And again everything goes wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6493 on: November 23, 2012, 04:47:28 am »

I just had an awesome idea. Spearbreakers: The RTD!

YES ALL HAIL THAT ONE IDEA!!! (Well no that isn't true the one that needs to be hailed is the one that led to Spearbreakers in the first place)
I (somehow) wield a marble coffin that i fill with the corpses of all I have slain (to make an already heavy object even heavier) in one hand, and the other holds a book made out out of fucking platinum. The book can crush skulls, and the coffin grows ever stronger and now that is has a few dead dragons in it, it sends people flying a mile backwards to explode in a pile of gore. Gore which I then place into the coffin,

Splint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6494 on: November 23, 2012, 04:51:20 am »

That would be my flash of complete retardation and disregard of common sense when I first joined the forum. Talvieno and Mr Frog however, along with Draignean and The Master initially, helped bring it to life.
Pages: 1 ... 431 432 [433] 434 435 ... 815