Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Wait for Next Version, Use current (.40.24,) or use older release (.34.11?)

Wait for the next release. I want usable mugs damn it!
- 55 (71.4%)
We can use the current one. I like the big trees and slightly smarter dorfs.
- 17 (22.1%)
I'll take .34.11 thanks. I want to know I'll get to kill things for sure.
- 5 (6.5%)

Total Members Voted: 77

Pages: 1 ... 545 546 [547] 548 549 ... 815

Author Topic: [34.11] Spearbreakers - It shudders and begins to move  (Read 2198260 times)

tomio175

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Spearbreakers - Madness. Mayhem. Mugs. (34.11)
« Reply #8190 on: April 01, 2013, 08:27:32 pm »

Little master thinks he's mad... Oh, if he only saw the inner reaches of my mind, he'd become sane from all the madness in there. I think I could defeat Cthulhu with it if I wanted. I'm gonna keep him as a little pet though. He's so cute, especially when he's eating people's brains and/or minds... Oh, little cthully :)
I challenge you to an insane off! Whoever makes more people go insane by the end of the week gets to eat Asea's relatives!
Challenge accepted. But even if you win, we share his little cousin, right? I've always wanted to have a taste of THAT yummy piece of meat.
Also, I'll happily repay asea in cheese for his lost relatives. Or I'll steal his cheese. Both are good, depending on whether or not he likes cheese...
...You're arguing with the GM? Why don't you argue with Jesus about how much Peter liked clams?
Because each player's delicious tears are fuel for the continued torture that is the Warrens of Oric the Awesome.

The Master

• Bay Watcher
  • A respectable sort of psychopath
    • View Profile
« Reply #8191 on: April 01, 2013, 09:15:44 pm »

Little master thinks he's mad... Oh, if he only saw the inner reaches of my mind, he'd become sane from all the madness in there. I think I could defeat Cthulhu with it if I wanted. I'm gonna keep him as a little pet though. He's so cute, especially when he's eating people's brains and/or minds... Oh, little cthully :)
I challenge you to an insane off! Whoever makes more people go insane by the end of the week gets to eat Asea's relatives!
Challenge accepted. But even if you win, we share his little cousin, right? I've always wanted to have a taste of THAT yummy piece of meat.
Also, I'll happily repay asea in cheese for his lost relatives. Or I'll steal his cheese. Both are good, depending on whether or not he likes cheese...
Of course! And once we finish his little cousin, I'll give Asea the greatest present he'll ever get, a fresh skull covered in melted cheese and bacon!
Holy jesus I thought I was ready but nothing could have prepared me for this
Hush, little Asea, don't you cry.
If he notices we'll surely die!
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

Lolfail0009

• Bay Watcher
  • [PROGRAMMER:C#] [PROGRAMMER:C++] [PRONOUNS:SHE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8192 on: April 01, 2013, 10:49:51 pm »

Of course! And once we finish his little cousin, I'll give Asea the greatest present he'll ever get, a fresh skull covered in melted cheese and bacon!
You all seem to think that you can best ME in a madness competition. I have Rokenzan to help me, too.

tomio175

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8193 on: April 02, 2013, 02:19:45 am »

You all seem to think that you can best ME in a madness competition. I have Rokenzan to help me, too.
HEY, you weren't invited! Go stand in the corner of this spherical room and think about what you've done!
Also, feeding Asea his own relatives is bad, mmmkay? We get less meat if we do!
...You're arguing with the GM? Why don't you argue with Jesus about how much Peter liked clams?
Because each player's delicious tears are fuel for the continued torture that is the Warrens of Oric the Awesome.

Lolfail0009

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8194 on: April 02, 2013, 02:23:54 am »

HEY, you weren't invited! Go stand in the corner of this spherical room and think about what you've done!
I'm in the corner, chilling with my bitch Cthulu.

tomio175

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8195 on: April 02, 2013, 04:01:50 am »

So YOU'RE the one he keeps talking about! That's a big no-no to the sleepover then.

Lolfail0009

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8196 on: April 02, 2013, 04:07:19 am »

So YOU'RE the one he keeps talking about! That's a big no-no to the sleepover then.
A sleepover? C.T., you told me you were staying late at the office!

Lolfail0009

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8197 on: April 02, 2013, 05:05:53 am »

Not to ask too much, but @Splint have any migrants arrived? I need to know what and what not to put in Clarity's and LFTON's journals.

Splint

• Bay Watcher
  • War is a valid form of diplomacy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8198 on: April 02, 2013, 07:33:02 am »

Not yet. I have high hopes though.

The Master

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8199 on: April 02, 2013, 02:13:15 pm »

I've been working with hugothedwarf on regen lately, and one idea for a spell was to temporarily turn into a spawn but stay friendly towards other dwarves, which would be great for fighting siegers, but I'd like frog's permission to use the raws for it. Granted?
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

Mr Frog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8200 on: April 02, 2013, 05:01:22 pm »

I challenge you to an insane off!

Oh please no. If this turns into a bunch of people competing over who can seem the most shockingly-weird, there will be a Frog-tantrum, with big words and everything.

Is it really necessary to exaggerate our behaviour with hyperbolic terms like 'insane' (yes, I'm aware my personal text has been "a respectable sort of psychopath" for well over a year and counting)? Are inconsequential deviations from the broadly-accepted standards of normalcy really significant enough to merit mentioning? Can't we just be as we are, without the sales pitches?

Anyways, yeah, feel free to use the spawn raws for whatever as long as credit is given where it's due.

Lolfail's portrait will probably be a while yet; I seem to have lost my motivation.
A great human twisted into humanoid form. It has an emaciated appearance and it squirms and fidgets. Beware its bronyism!

Spawn of Holistic, and other mods

My tileset. Because someone asked. (Now with installation instructions!)
I so want your spawn babies

The Master

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8201 on: April 02, 2013, 05:15:54 pm »

Is it really necessary to exaggerate our behaviour with hyperbolic terms like 'insane' (yes, I'm aware my personal text has been "a respectable sort of psychopath" for well over a year and counting)? Are inconsequential deviations from the broadly-accepted standards of normalcy really significant enough to merit mentioning? Can't we just be as we are, without the sales pitches?
So what you're saying is, we should go out of our way to terrify innocent bystanders with our sheer madness? Brilliant!
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

Lolfail0009

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8202 on: April 02, 2013, 06:00:18 pm »

So what you're saying is, we should go out of our way to terrify innocent bystanders with our sheer madness? Brilliant!
Well, that's certainly one way of interpreting it.

The Master

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8203 on: April 02, 2013, 06:39:57 pm »

CARNAGE!
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

soulslicerjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8204 on: April 02, 2013, 06:45:13 pm »

How about this:  I too will participate in the insane-off by taking all the other participants, tie each to a giant stake, smother them in barbecue sauce, and leave them outside for the spawn.  While I myself like madness, I only like the type that makes the world more fun without doing anything bad to others.
Pages: 1 ... 545 546 [547] 548 549 ... 815