Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Wait for Next Version, Use current (.40.24,) or use older release (.34.11?)

Wait for the next release. I want usable mugs damn it!
- 55 (71.4%)
We can use the current one. I like the big trees and slightly smarter dorfs.
- 17 (22.1%)
I'll take .34.11 thanks. I want to know I'll get to kill things for sure.
- 5 (6.5%)

Total Members Voted: 77

Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 815

Author Topic: [34.11] Spearbreakers - It shudders and begins to move  (Read 2178819 times)

Mr Frog

• Bay Watcher
  • A respectable sort of psychopath
    • View Profile
Re: Spearbreakers - Madness. Mayhem. Mugs.
« Reply #900 on: April 11, 2012, 04:54:24 pm »

Well, I'd imagine that if your next-door-neighbour was a screeching vajayjaw'd crime against nature, screeching vajayjaw'd crimes against nature would stop being strange after a while.

With my lunch today, I drank a glass of a white substance consisting of animal fats suspended in an aqueous solution, which had been secreted from specialized glands on the underside of a large spotted creature with four stomachs that walks on its toenails. Not one bit of that scenario struck me as unusual, because for me, it is usual.
A great human twisted into humanoid form. It has an emaciated appearance and it squirms and fidgets. Beware its bronyism!

Spawn of Holistic, and other mods

My tileset. Because someone asked. (Now with installation instructions!)
I so want your spawn babies

Splint

• Bay Watcher
  • War is a valid form of diplomacy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #901 on: April 11, 2012, 05:16:55 pm »

Yeah, but thing with giant gash down it's front and no visible means of forming words, and is naked, would strike me as odd (doubly so, since I was a very long way from home on a titan hunt.)

Mr Frog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #902 on: April 11, 2012, 06:00:44 pm »

Spoiler: Journal of Mr Frog (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 11, 2012, 06:04:54 pm by Mr Frog »
A great human twisted into humanoid form. It has an emaciated appearance and it squirms and fidgets. Beware its bronyism!

Splint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #903 on: April 11, 2012, 06:24:29 pm »

15th Hematite, 204. Interm Entry.

Finally ran down that little bugger who didn't have a journal. Said his name was Terrahex and asked me if I knew anything about a particularly manageled freak of nature. I told him to just take his 'new' journal and try not to think about it. Upon looking through it though, I found it belonged to Sergeant Ashsaber the first. I tore out the pages, as evidently that thing still knows he's... himself... Sort of. He can still write anyway. It's mostly death threats and complaining about the lack of emu lately, but still. Someone found it pitched through the hatch to his quarentine cell and just dumped it into the lost and found bin.

Also, Mr Frog's been acting a bit off lately. He's been gathering more moss than normal for his hallucinogens ever since that pink looking abomination to the gods showed up. Keeps muttering about "Upmanage" and the monsters are "different."

On the upside, Sus has been doing a bang up job, and I think I'm finally making headway with my phobia of the cursedmetal. But, if ANYONE makes a breastplate artifact from it, I will tear it from thier hands and beat them to death before I pitch it into the forges to melt. I won't have another demon be born here....

15th Limestone, 204. Interm Entry.
Rolf the gut lassoeer and Ashsaber the second passed on sometime this morning. Evidently they died largly due to neglect. I've arranged for funeral sevices to be held with Sus' permission, as he was in the middle of expanding The Clover when they died. Some other jerk off decided thier pet needed to be interred, and while I don't know what it was, I'll piss in thier booze at the reception if it wasn't a fighting animal.

Mr Frog's become even more of a nervous wreck than usual since a spawn-led attack force made up of greenskins stopped by to visit. Understandable, since a few dwarves have even asked for some of his various narcotics and such to cope with the sight of the Spawn. He usually replied by smashing a mug in thier face and telling them "Fuck off you inbred prick!" before he retreats into his room is the usal response. Or at least that's my interpretation of the mug to the face he gave Draignean when he asked for some.

I can finally think when I'm around the cursedmetal now. My previous written promise to beat any cursedmetal breastplate producing artifact makers into bloody mush still stands. Perhaps I'll use one of Stova's pitchblende hammers for the task...

Mr Frog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #904 on: April 11, 2012, 06:41:50 pm »

shamshing

If this isn't a word, it should be.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #905 on: April 11, 2012, 08:26:47 pm »

@Sus

Oh, I mean't no offense, its quite quaint, I simply could not read much, its quite hardcore. Never seen anyone able to do that and make it good at the same time.

GO TO SCOTLAND AND WRITE STORIES.

But really, keep the accent, dont get rid of it. Charecter is 40%, the story and !!FUN!! is the rest.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

Splint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #906 on: April 11, 2012, 08:28:48 pm »

Welp, we now have a lovely string of mentally ill or unstable individuals, and that's just from the few who've posted journals/storie and the overseers.

Just imagine what the other dwarves are like.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #907 on: April 11, 2012, 08:31:01 pm »

Welp, we now have a lovely string of mentally ill or unstable individuals, and that's just from the few who've posted journals/storie and the overseers.

Just imagine what the other dwarves are like.

Just imagine what Im gonna cook up if I get dwarf'd.

« Last Edit: April 11, 2012, 08:41:25 pm by Corai »
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

Splint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #908 on: April 11, 2012, 08:36:34 pm »

We're doing a good enough job of getting dwarves killed as it is. Direct intervention is unneeded.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #909 on: April 11, 2012, 08:40:15 pm »

We're doing a good enough job of getting dwarves killed as it is. Direct intervention is unneeded.

Im going to edit that out now. I truly suck at writing without giving false-hints.

Edit: Yes, yes I do.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #910 on: April 11, 2012, 08:52:44 pm »

alright, you asked for it! i am going to write a journal to! and Mr Frog is going to have yet another random quasi-time-traveler-time-thing. Mr Frog, what the Circus ARE YOU!?!?!?!
YOU HAVE BEEN* WARNED

*yes BEEN now feck off cup!*****

*****hehehe
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Splint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #911 on: April 11, 2012, 08:59:38 pm »

He's clearly an extradimensional/ time traveling researcher in exile with a drug problem. Anyone who's stupid enough to live in Spearbreakers can see it.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #912 on: April 11, 2012, 09:03:01 pm »

He's clearly an extradimensional/ time traveling researcher in exile with a drug problem. Anyone who's stupid enough to live in Spearbreakers can see it.

I thought he was a member of Parasol. But that makes more sense.

Never thought I would ever say that.

Splint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #913 on: April 11, 2012, 09:09:33 pm »

I was being funny. The only thing we can all agree on is it's his fault we have Spawn here and he's working for some strange company, maybe Parasol, maybe not. I honestly haven't a clue.

Mr Frog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #914 on: April 11, 2012, 09:10:39 pm »

@Aseaheru:

O__o

I suggest benzodiazepenes. It should help with the mania.

@Corai:

I intentionally left open the question of whether dorf!Mr Frog works for Parasol. I was a bit sketchy about bringing Parasol back officially.

Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 815