Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Wait for Next Version, Use current (.40.24,) or use older release (.34.11?)

Wait for the next release. I want usable mugs damn it!
- 55 (71.4%)
We can use the current one. I like the big trees and slightly smarter dorfs.
- 17 (22.1%)
I'll take .34.11 thanks. I want to know I'll get to kill things for sure.
- 5 (6.5%)

Total Members Voted: 77

Pages: 1 ... 168 169 [170] 171 172 ... 815

Author Topic: [34.11] Spearbreakers - It shudders and begins to move  (Read 2195706 times)

Paintbrushturkey

• Bay Watcher
  • BWHAHAHAHA - No, we're perfectly same, aren't we?
    • View Profile

i'm presuming it's that pitchblende one..... will label it if it is.... and if it isn't prepare for FUN...

well the bridge didn't move.... and we're all still here... awkward...... wonder WHAT I HAVE DONE.... better put that lever back where it was... :-S (LOL)
« Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 12:38:34 am by Paintbrushturkey »
Some People are like Slinkies. Not really good for much, but they still bring a smile to your face when pushed down a flight of stairs.

Splint

• Bay Watcher
  • War is a valid form of diplomacy.
    • View Profile

If nothing happens then someone disconnected it. That should be the one.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile

Lol.
Levers.
#1 cause of Fortress death after magma.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Splint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Of course as soon as they arrive, it'll only take one zed to kill them all anyway. Don't bother trying to help them.

Mr Frog

• Bay Watcher
  • A respectable sort of psychopath
    • View Profile

Isn't there a lever in the dining hall that operates the second entrance's drawbridge?

...Wait, does the second entrance even function anymore...? GAAH

Anyways, @Paintbrush:

Mmmm... not a masterpiece by any stretch of the imagination. I was going to say that the primary problem is that it's really incoherent, but you seem to be both aware of that and intending to correct that, so I guess that's already dealt with. And I was going to say use more pictures, but you seem to be aware of that, too :V  My job's been done for me today.

Still... an UPDATE. A MOTHERFUCKING UPDATE.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Here's to more!
A great human twisted into humanoid form. It has an emaciated appearance and it squirms and fidgets. Beware its bronyism!

Spawn of Holistic, and other mods

My tileset. Because someone asked. (Now with installation instructions!)
I so want your spawn babies

Paintbrushturkey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

ok so i'll provide a runnign update here (can't resist sharing): and a proper one later on don't say you haven't bee warned

« Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 01:26:43 am by Paintbrushturkey »
Some People are like Slinkies. Not really good for much, but they still bring a smile to your face when pushed down a flight of stairs.

Splint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Migrants.... S-survived?
WHAT FUCKING HERESY IS THIS!?

Paintbrushturkey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

SKILL - not to flatter myself here  :P

Mr Frog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

This is too good to be true. We're gonna get a siege of 80 Spawn mounted on necromancers or something in a few months, I just know it.
A great human twisted into humanoid form. It has an emaciated appearance and it squirms and fidgets. Beware its bronyism!

Splint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I won't lie, I'm beginning to consider using a larger percentage of professional melee troops while everyone else is just a peasent levey of marksmen, this makes me consider that even more.

And if the spawn show up, those zeds are done. They kill by taking out limbs, something that spawn will laugh at and continue to chomp on them.

Mr Frog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Is it just me, or have necromancers taken the Hospital's place as Longrunning-Fort-Nemesis-That-Nobody-Really-Expected?

My poor little Spawn keep getting their thunder stolen :p

Splint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Only because mitch fixed it.

Mr Frog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Still, we haven't had anyone go Spawn in like five years. I have failed as a modder :p

Splint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Not really, we're just trying to avoid the fate of most forts for as long as possible. The only problem is the hospital and zombies had something to say about that.

Talvieno

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello, Death. How's life?
    • View Profile

HAHA got them all in no casualties 6 new dwarves 3 male 3 female, did i mention that one of the males is an adept swordsdwarf?

...You are a god. I ran that through five times (old comp is slow as heck, but hey - it works), and the only solution I found was making yet another temporary entrance through the tower I made during my turn, and even that only got me three migrants saved, and Aseaheru died mysteriously, too (missing - sorry, man).

Also, hurray for updates! :D You have made me very happy.

And yeah... We've still mostly just turtled and hid. But even so, we have well over 100 separate severed body parts/corpses within the fort proper. For having turtled so much, that's beyond bizarre and into plain scary. And was it mentioned that Fischer has over 100 kills?
Quote from: Mr Frog
Talvieno ... seems to be able to smash out novella-length tales on demand
Pages: 1 ... 168 169 [170] 171 172 ... 815