Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Wait for Next Version, Use current (.40.24,) or use older release (.34.11?)

Wait for the next release. I want usable mugs damn it!
- 55 (71.4%)
We can use the current one. I like the big trees and slightly smarter dorfs.
- 17 (22.1%)
I'll take .34.11 thanks. I want to know I'll get to kill things for sure.
- 5 (6.5%)

Total Members Voted: 77

Pages: 1 ... 184 185 [186] 187 188 ... 815

Author Topic: [34.11] Spearbreakers - It shudders and begins to move  (Read 2178628 times)

Megaman3321

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm everywhere but this Universe
    • View Profile

Welp, looks like it's time for me to take a crash course in TVTropes editing.

And now there's a timewar subplot (I haven't been able to read up on every single story here, there's just too many for my amount of time that I spend on the forums :P)? Neat.
Glacial on dwarves being assigned socks:
You see, here's how I think this works:
Overseer: Welcome to the military! You need to wear socks! Dorf: Oh, I should get military socks. My socks are civilian socks. Dorf discards socks Dorf: You know, I need a whole lot of gear now. I should get socks... last. Oh, but these steel boots with the white goo on them are nice!
I know you can pick up water, then throw said water, while underwater, to kill a fish -He_Silent_H

Mr Frog

• Bay Watcher
  • A respectable sort of psychopath
    • View Profile

@Hansie:

But I thought... clones... buh..? I GIVE UP THIS PLACE MAKES NO SENSE WITH THE TIME TRAVEL OR MAYBE NO TIME TRAVEL AND THE CLONES AND THE CLONES AND THE TIME TRAVEL AND AND AND AAAAHAHAHAUUGH

Mr Frog has gone stark raving mad!

(Also... um... what's a DP? ;_;)

@Mitchie:

I actually had that exact thought about the helmet something like ten seconds after posting that comment :V  Still, there is something very wrong with Ash's clavicles.

@Splint:

I'd personally have preferred that you posted something a little more finished, seeing as how TVTropes already had way too many half-assed articles about random stuff on the Internet last I checked, but fortunately, it's nothing it can't be fixed by a little Wiki Magic Wiki Sourcery, hambitches on my part :D

@Megaman:

The scary thing is most of the individual stories are pretty short save for those of Talvieno, who seems to be able to smash out novella-length tales on demand :V

(Ninja'd so, so many times :V)
A great human twisted into humanoid form. It has an emaciated appearance and it squirms and fidgets. Beware its bronyism!

Spawn of Holistic, and other mods

My tileset. Because someone asked. (Now with installation instructions!)
I so want your spawn babies

Splint

• Bay Watcher
  • War is a valid form of diplomacy.
    • View Profile

Indeed there is. And it is glorious.

And so what if a few things are out of place. Overall he's not really going to follow total normalacy in the biology department, not anymore at least.

And I said I got a summery up. I never said it was any good.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile

But I thought... clones... buh..? I GIVE UP THIS PLACE MAKES NO SENSE WITH THE TIME TRAVEL OR MAYBE NO TIME TRAVEL AND THE CLONES AND THE CLONES AND THE TIME TRAVEL AND AND AND AAAAHAHAHAUUGH

Mr Frog has gone stark raving mad!

I nominate this for the quote section.

And a dp is a double post. :P
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Mr Frog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

@Splint:

Still, you could have left the page blank for a bit longer while you refined it :V  No point ruminating over it now, I guess.

Also... clavicles attach at the sternum. They won't work anywhere else. The grotesque face is nicely-executed, but the shoulders kind of push it too far -- I just don't buy it. Actually, it's starting to look like his neck's at an angle and he just has really huge neck/back muscles (what the hell are those things called again? Trappy-something?). His arms are attached at the same height, at least.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2012, 11:25:59 pm by Mr Frog »
A great human twisted into humanoid form. It has an emaciated appearance and it squirms and fidgets. Beware its bronyism!

Splint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well still, my bad. I figured you or Megaman would have gotten to it eventually, since he said he intended to fiddle with it. And like I said, it's a WIP. I'll try and fix it more or less or at least try to make it look somewhat normal.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

@Mr Frog: Trapectius, apparently. Google is better than magic.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Mr Frog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

See, we're not just a circlejerk of slightly-unhinged nerds writing fanfic about an RP of a computer game. We're educational, dammit.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

See, we're not just a circlejerk of slightly-unhinged nerds writing fanfic about an RP of a computer game. We're educational, dammit.

Sigged.
He's fucking with us.

Splint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

@ Mr Frog - And at that stament, lols have been had. +100 internets.

Mr Frog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Woot! Siggedness!

Now, PRESENTS!

« Last Edit: July 15, 2012, 12:44:38 am by Mr Frog »

Splint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You sir have no godly idea how much awesome you've just dumped on yourself. I am filled at deranged joy at this.

Full thread corruption complete.

Mr Frog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Thank you :) I'm a bit dodgy about the inclusion of
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
but I suppose I can still easily edit that out if it becomes a problem.

Spoiler: Besides... (click to show/hide)

Splint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If they don't like it they can go take a suck pill. Now we have yet another addition to the intercontinuity clusterfuck, and that in and of itself, has increased the awesome exponentially.
Pages: 1 ... 184 185 [186] 187 188 ... 815