Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9

Author Topic: 1000 Blank White Cards  (Read 23591 times)

Drago55577

• Bay Watcher
  • Я красивая девушка
    • View Profile
Re: 1000 Blank White Cards
« Reply #90 on: March 08, 2012, 02:15:00 am »

sorry its a bit big but i had to, or it would be horribly out of resolution
« Last Edit: March 08, 2012, 02:23:35 am by drago55577 »

Rip goat, more loli
I think I've been sigged more times as a result of my comments in this thread than I have in most of my other activity on these forums. 

Akhier the Dragon hearted

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #91 on: March 08, 2012, 02:17:55 am »

sorry its a bit big but i had to, or it would be horribly out of resolution
Images can be resized by adding the width and the height you want like so [img width=# height=#] and when someone clicks on the image it resizes to full size.
Join us. The crazy is at a perfect temperature today.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

andy_t_roo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: March 08, 2012, 05:47:30 am »

Does someone with more graphical skills than me want to do the pics for my over9000 series of cards?

persists*
when card is removed from play for any reason, it is shuffled back into the deck, and not destroyed, discarded, or placed back in someone's hand.

9/9 of over9000
if at any stage anyone has over 9000, they immediately win the game (either 9000 points in their vault (all 9/9ths of over9000, or 5 or more cards totaling 9000 points in their vault)
(card persists)

8/9 of over9000
when placed on any card, it's value is multiplied x10
(card persists)

7/9 of over9000
any player may transfer any card with a value of more than 1000 to another player instead of playing a card.
(card persists)

6/9 of over9000
card worth <-1000 or >1000 are eligible to be flipped.
each turn that player  rolls 1 dice for each elibile card. If a 1 is rolled, that card gains a Flip token.
Cards with 1 or more flip tokens are worth -1x their point value
(card persists)

5/9 of over9000
you may tap this card and move 1 flip token onto the next eligible card in the direction of play.
(card persists)

4/9 of over9000
roll 2 dice. if the total is equal to 9, you may remove all flip tokens in the game.
(card persists)

3/9 of over9000
The owner of this card may tap this card and take any single card from another vault, in the place of a standard play.

2/9 of over9000
while this card is in play no card in the vault may have it's ownership altered (including complete destruction)
(card persists)

1/9 of over9000
when this card is in play every player has a vault
any card worth more than 1000 is allowed to be in the vault.
(card persists*)
Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
Hell if I know.  Pretty humourous suggestion, but utterly useless in the case of roleplaying, if indeed the whole game world was one whole huge ass field of fruit.

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness
« Reply #93 on: March 09, 2012, 06:23:27 pm »

I'm not afraid to say that those cards made no sense. Here, have some sensible ones.

More Hot Pies!
Roll a dice. Discard that many cards. Add one pie token to any card in play per card discarded.

Worst Pies In London
Destroy all cards with Pie Tokens on them and gain 100 points for every card destroyed in this manner.

Grammar Nazi
Any card with a spelling or grammar error is destroyed.

Token Totem
All tokens are moved to this card.

Points? (+1000)
What effect?

Token Rain
All cards in play gain one token of the player's choosing.

I'll start imagifying tomorrow.
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: March 09, 2012, 11:52:05 pm »

Really? a lot of these cards are overpowered and make no sense or are useless because there are no accompanying cards.

Or shall we forget the card that doubles your score.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: March 09, 2012, 11:53:27 pm »

Really? a lot of these cards are overpowered and make no sense or are useless because there are no accompanying cards.

Who cares? Its just a random freeform game.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #96 on: March 09, 2012, 11:55:58 pm »

I think the important part is that all of these cards are missing one important thing, IE a card.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: March 10, 2012, 12:31:11 am »

Who cares? Its just a random freeform game.

I find it funny that you say that... Compared that my statement was basically your statement with more words.

I was telling ExKirby that.

Is this just the day when everyone confuses my statements for complaining?

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #98 on: March 10, 2012, 12:37:06 am »

You used a few slanted words which make what you said sound negative. Stuff like saying "overpowered" causes whatever you said to be taken as if you where complaining because the use of said word is generally to complain.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: March 10, 2012, 12:40:56 am »

You used a few slanted words which make what you said sound negative. Stuff like saying "overpowered" causes whatever you said to be taken as if you where complaining because the use of said word is generally to complain.

Well you come up with a word for "Overpowered" that isn't "Overpowered" but that means "Overpowered" where everyone knows what you mean, isn't an exageration, doesn't carry other meanings, and has a possitive connotation.

I am not sure I can do that. The closest I have is "godtier" but that only refers to a game where there are characters on such a high tier that it makes everyone below them pointless.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: March 10, 2012, 12:48:06 am »

It still sounds like your are complaining about them, as your tone and how you view them sounds like you disapprove of them, and find the game not "serious"" enough for your liking.
It's FEF, not FEOF

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #101 on: March 10, 2012, 12:51:03 am »

The problem is that in modern gaming overpowered is something you hear used to complain about things. You never said anything to show you meant to do anything but complain so because we lack anything but the clue that you used the word "overpowered" we must assume you where complaining about the cards. Also I must say that your statement was not "[Scelly9] statement with more words". If I was to say what yours said but with fewer words it would be closer to "These cards are overpowered or useless, also I don't like the doubling from before either". If I was being mean I would also add "Wah, " to the beginning of it.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: March 10, 2012, 12:51:45 am »

More Hot Pies is indeed overpowered. Imagine that you managed to roll 6. You discard that number of cards from your hand, or play. Ambiguity is not being helpful here, since if it uses your cards on hand, that would cripple you fast. Or if it did discard cards on the field, it deals crippling damage to one or all players on the field (minus you).

And really, there isn't another way to say overpowered, IMO.

But then again, the game is freeform. If there's an overpowered card in the deck, it can most assuredly be countered with something more overpowered.
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: March 10, 2012, 12:58:00 am »

You never said anything to show you meant to do anything but complain

I think what you mean is I didn't show enthusiasm and dish out compliments. Which is true I don't dish out compliments unless I really mean them and I am not going to just so people don't misinterpret my dry statements for complaining.

If that isn't what you mean, then feel free to rewrite what I said, no lost meaning please, with a possitive spin and show me what you mean... since that would be very helpful.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: March 10, 2012, 01:09:57 am »

being "dry" which I'm assuming you mean is neutral, is different from sounding blatantly condenscending and sarcastic. Also since when Did we do any handing out of non meaningful compliments, or implied that we wanted you to? 
It's FEF, not FEOF
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9