Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

Author Topic: 1000 Blank White Cards  (Read 23482 times)

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: 1000 Blank White Cards
« Reply #120 on: March 18, 2012, 01:23:52 pm »

So here's the deal regarding the status of this:
I currently have realized with school work, and other aspects of my life that require time, I most likely won't have enough time to update the official game. I sent a PM to a player who offered to run it a few days ago, but they haven't sent me back a message.

If someone is interested in picking it up, just send me a PM and I can get the files with hands and shuffling formulas to you. Possibly a good idea to make a new thread after that so that the first post can be updated promptly, although if you send me the first post, I can update it fine.

I will update the first post of this from time to time as well, as it doesn't take as much time, so you can keep posting cards and I'll get it caught up eventually.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: March 18, 2012, 02:06:36 pm »

Somehow I missed your PM. I double-checked and yep it's there, a couple pages back. Sorry. But yeah, I'll see what kind of time I have.

LordBucket

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: March 18, 2012, 10:33:05 pm »

Watch and die in agony.

I note that this card, as phrased, will have no meaningful effect on anyone..unless...

...is also in play on a single player.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: March 19, 2012, 08:32:09 am »

Not sure how doubling your points gives that card a use.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: March 19, 2012, 09:33:29 am »

If you have -1500 points and multiply that by two ("double"), it becomes -3000. So not useful for you but definitely useful on another player.

Anyway, I'm gonna be hosting the revised game of this once I wrap my head around the deck system quinnr sent me. Once I get it set up I'll PM each of the previous players to see if they're still interested.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: March 19, 2012, 10:32:57 am »

If you have -1500 points and multiply that by two ("double"), it becomes -3000. So not useful for you but definitely useful on another player.

Anyway, I'm gonna be hosting the revised game of this once I wrap my head around the deck system quinnr sent me. Once I get it set up I'll PM each of the previous players to see if they're still interested.

Yes but you cannot force another player's negative points to double. PLUS the card really doesn't say how the doubling works. I actually always assumed that the card essentially doubles your score for as long as it is out (rather then an immediate double).

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: March 19, 2012, 03:48:11 pm »

Yes but you cannot force another player's negative points to double.
Why not?
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: March 19, 2012, 04:36:41 pm »

Yes but you cannot force another player's negative points to double.
Why not?

Because it "Doubles YOUR points" Not the value of their points.

Akhier the Dragon hearted

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #128 on: March 19, 2012, 04:39:34 pm »

Um, if you played it targeting them then it would be theirs.
Join us. The crazy is at a perfect temperature today.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

DarkWolfXV

• Bay Watcher
  • Infernally rotten to the gore.
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: May 08, 2012, 10:10:29 am »

We should really revive this.
Goats will ignore your grass and eat the neighbours' roses. They're just evil bastards like that.
Probably thats why they are used with pentagrams on covers of Satanic Black Metal albums.
BURNING SHIT AND EATING ROOSESSSSSS DDOFOFAOAARRRAHYYYE

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: May 08, 2012, 10:43:12 am »

It was my fault for letting the last game die. I thought I could run it during a tough point of school. I was wrong.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]