Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Abe Lincoln the Vampire Hunter  (Read 835 times)

knutor

• Bay Watcher
  • ..to hear the lamentation of the elves!
    • View Profile
Abe Lincoln the Vampire Hunter
« on: February 28, 2012, 02:05:22 am »

I didn't know Abe Lincoln was a dwarf? 

http://www.traileraddict.com/trailer/abraham-lincoln-vampire-hunter/international-trailer

Anyone else planning to see this?  Looks just about corny enough to stroke my cornball flames the right way.

"I don't often drink Mead, but when I do... I prefer Dee Eef's.  -The most interesting Dwarf in the World.  Stay thirsty, my friend.
Shark Dentistry, looking in the Raws.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: Abe Lincoln the Vampire Hunter
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2012, 03:15:30 am »

Already had a thread not too long ago. The premise of the book its based on bears repeating:

Indiana, 1818. Moonlight falls through the dense woods that surround a one-room cabin, where a nine-year-old Abraham Lincoln kneels at his suffering mother's bedside. She's been stricken with something the old-timers call "Milk Sickness." "My baby boy..." she whispers before dying. Only later will the grieving Abe learn that his mother's fatal affliction was actually the work of a vampire. When the truth becomes known to young Lincoln, he writes in his journal, "henceforth my life shall be one of rigorous study and devotion. I shall become a master of mind and body. And this mastery shall have but one purpose ..." Gifted with his legendary height, strength, and skill with an ax, Abe sets out on a path of vengeance that will lead him all the way to the White House.

So yes, probably going to see it.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.