Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Necromancer Eviction: All Your Tower are Belong to Urist  (Read 12480 times)

Urist McXenu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Necromancer Eviction: All Your Tower are Belong to Urist
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2012, 10:49:31 pm »

There was a bit of a problem regarding flashfreezing, a ballistae, and a barrel of dwarven ale. Gonna fix it up.

That is so positively dwarven that I feel like an elf in comparison.

It does remind me that I need to put my dwarf-jocks on and just learn to play this game proper-like. Instead of a bazillion forts that never get beyond a year or so.

As for bringing !!Science!! to the undead overlords... 10/10  :)

Mrhappyface

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2012, 04:42:57 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Meat popsicles!
This is Dwarf Fortress. Where torture, enslavement, and murder are not only tolerable hobbies, but considered dwarfdatory.

Mrhappyface

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2012, 12:05:39 pm »

Now just cleared it out. Gonna turn this tower of forbidden magic and arcane secrets into something more practical, like a booze hall or execution chamber.
This is Dwarf Fortress. Where torture, enslavement, and murder are not only tolerable hobbies, but considered dwarfdatory.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2012, 12:34:39 pm »

Living booze? What's wrong with that?

-> Plump Helmet man blood well
I say we make this in a mod.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Mrhappyface

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2012, 12:57:52 pm »

Final Results : 8)
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Brotato

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware the Destroyer of Threads!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2012, 01:12:21 pm »

OK, I have to reload the save.
There was a bit of a problem regarding flashfreezing, a ballistae, and a barrel of dwarven ale. Gonna fix it up.
Sigged'
Dwarf Fortress: The only game where people will hold a logical discussion about why dwarves are putting on clothes.
OK, I have to reload the save.

Kibstable

• Bay Watcher
  • We didn't start the fire...
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2012, 01:21:32 pm »

In my attempt to take over a necromancer tower I found hidden space within the tower behind the walls that was very difficult to dig out once the walls were removed, partially bcause a floor had to be built where the wall used to be, but moreso because the material behind the wall didnt reveal itself until some time after the wall was gone. In the mean time I had children attempting to dig the invisble material without a pick and other such nonsense.

simonthedwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • ¤Death¤
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2012, 01:48:42 pm »

Is there ANY way to start making a army of necromancer dwarves by stealing their slabs? thats the interesting part.
Quote from: Syndic
Sentry towers, manned by orang-utangs./quote]

Mrhappyface

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 29, 2012, 12:08:05 pm »

No, but you can claim the books as artifacts. The dwarves don't really do anything with them.
Pages: 1 [2]