Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11

Author Topic: What Plot? [Turn 16-I am an asshole]  (Read 13873 times)

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: What Plot? [Turn 0-A VERY GENERIC OPENING]
« Reply #15 on: February 29, 2012, 05:26:50 pm »

Quaff my generic beverage and try to forget whatever barbaric language I know, in favor of something more refined.

Roundabout Lout

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 29, 2012, 05:54:55 pm »

>Quaff several generic alcoholic fluids, and bore the other generic patrons with generic stories from my oh so generic past.

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 29, 2012, 09:00:39 pm »

so, I'm trying to generically do something that's not generic? Huhm...

Screw that. There's a nice waitress I'm gonna hit on! Generically!

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2012, 05:14:30 am »

Raptor picks up his bottle and attempts to break it. [3] Beer spills over his shoes, and the bottle simply cracks (+1 Damaged Bottle).

Lawas looks for a banjo. [4] He finds one. Tuned, as well. The barman lets him have it. (+1 Banjo)

Sinpwn looks for valuables. [6] He finds a safe! He opens it to find 10 Gold Ingots, but sets off an alarm! There will be police arriving soon.  The barman does not look pleased. (+10 Gold Ingots)

Tiruin looks at himself. [2-1(For forgetting the >)] He is stark naked! The waitress covers her eves.

Nirur attempts to learn a new language. [6-1] ((From now on, please mentally translate Nirur's posts and actions to the fanciest language you know.)) Outstanding, good sir! It appears that your endeavors into a multilingual capacity were a resounding success! Bravo! (+SKILL: Linguistic Charm, +1 to all rolls involving talking.)

Yougied attempts to be as GENERIC as possible. [1] The fact that he is in a children's superhero costume does not help much. Damn that thing is tight. (+1 Small Superhero Costume (-1 to all rolls, can't remove easily))

Maxinum attempts to hit on a waitress. [5-1] Still trying to hide from Tiruin, she gives you her number. She also promises to go on a date with you get Tiruin to put on some clothes. (+1 Phone Number

Cerapa sits there. (Sorry bro, I just wanted to do this turn while I remembered.)
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: What Plot? [Turn 1-Language, Banjos and... Naked]
« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2012, 05:34:13 am »

>Realize my Celtic Ancestry and origin. Remember my lineage.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2012, 05:37:31 am by Tiruin »

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2012, 06:59:42 am »

> Practice my banjo moves. Particularly the Western Style Hardcore Banjo Folk-fu decapitation technique.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2012, 07:40:38 am »

> It is most assuredly time for me to depart from this establishment. I shall locate the nearest tailor, convince the good seamstress to craft me suitable attire, and endeavor to work out a mutually suitable method of exchange.

Spoiler: Stats (click to show/hide)

Roundabout Lout

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2012, 09:28:10 am »

>Go outside and attempt to lift a car over my head because I can't remember if there is a reason I'm wearing this tiny superhero costume.

raptorfangamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Svenleton King
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2012, 11:14:20 am »

>"curses! bier on my shoes!"

>start a fistfight with the barman, claiming he caused it all, using your damaged bottle as a weapon
"Tobar, whats that on the wall?"

"That, Urist, is a reminder not to piss me off..."

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2012, 01:11:16 pm »

> Flee and begin smashing NPCs over the head with gold bricks on the way.

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
  • It wont bite....unless you are the sun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2012, 03:53:18 pm »

Dang, forgot bout this. PM me if I dont post in the future.

>Be one with the universe.(also known under the less than flattering description of sit around and think about falling trees and what sound they make when they fall)
« Last Edit: March 01, 2012, 03:55:17 pm by cerapa »

Tick, tick, tick the time goes by,
tick, tick, tick the clock blows up.

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness
« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2012, 04:59:57 pm »

Sorry, Max, but this is one of those "I want to do this now" moments. Also, new rule. You have to track your status in every action you post from now on, à la what Nirur did.

Tiruin tries to remember his Celtic origins. [6] He turns into a celtic beserker. (+2 to anything involving killing, -2 to everything else)

Lawas practices his banjo-fu. [1] The banjo explodes. [6] Ouch... that's gonna leave a mark. Is that finger meant to bend that way? (-1 Banjo, -6Hp)

Nirur, being the superior intellect that he is, proceeds to inquire at a tailor's about some dashing clothing. [5+1] They decide to lavish his wardrobe with a magnificant, jewel-studded suit for nothing. It is a little cumbersome, however... (+1 Suit of Fancy (+2 to all persuasion, -1 to all attacks))

Yougied attempts to lift a car. [5-1] He may have gone a deep shade of purple, but he did it.

Raptor attacks the barman. [6] Vs [5] Raptor brings his bottle down hard, but the barman blocks it with his arm! He loses one of his ten Hp. The bottle is now broken. (-1 Damaged Bottle, +1 Broken Bottle (+1 to attack))

Sinpwn legs it, taking a shot at a random NPC on the way out! [3] Vs [5] It doesn't help that the NPC was a police officer who had come to arrest you. He bashes you over the head with his baton. (-2Hp)

Cerapa tries to become one with the universe. [4] He now thinks a bit clearer. (+1 to all Logic based rolls)
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

raptorfangamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Svenleton King
    • View Profile
Re: What Plot? [Turn 2-Beserkers, Suits and Police]
« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2012, 05:39:53 pm »

>keep on fighting while screaming some gibberish you made up

Spoiler: stats (click to show/hide)
"Tobar, whats that on the wall?"

"That, Urist, is a reminder not to piss me off..."

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
Re: What Plot? [Turn 2-Beserkers, Suits and Police]
« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2012, 06:27:57 pm »

>Spinning kick to the crotch, followed by a downward smash with a gold bar.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2012, 06:49:27 pm »

> Exquisite. I shall now detour towards the town meeting and monologue on propriety: Namely, I should be given the title and responsibilities of governor over this settlement.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11