Other Projects > Play With Your Buddies

Let's Play CastlevaniaRL

<< < (3/3)

Luke_Prowler:
Uh, I've noticed that the Alucard stand in is pretty much better or the same that the vampire hunter in everything but Invok. Is there something very useful about that skill or is there something else about the vampire killer class that gives it an edge?

Minstrel:
Since me and my girlfriend are currently on a Castlevania binge, I'd love to see this develop.

nenjin:

--- Quote ---Is there something very useful about that skill or is there something else about the vampire killer class that gives it an edge?
--- End quote ---

Vampire Killers get to use the mystic weapons, and their weapon gets upgraded like in the platformers, through whip orbs found in candles. So they get access to their special powers much earlier than the other classes. (They also don't cost as much per use.) So VKs tend to better better out of the box, IMO.

On the flip side, they don't get to equip anything. So maybe late game they're harder to play. 

The Dark Renegade may actually be one of the tougher classes to play starting out. They seem awfully fragile and they powers, at their starting invocation level, are freaking expensive. Invocation governs how many hearts your special powers cost. VKs start higher I assume so they can spam daggers, axes, holy water, ect...

Shadowgandor:
I've downloaded this game but have no idea on how to run it. I can't find any executables for life :P

warhammer651:

--- Quote from: Shadowgandor on March 05, 2012, 04:45:25 pm ---I've downloaded this game but have no idea on how to run it. I can't find any executables for life :P

--- End quote ---
Run the .jar file

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version