Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 716 717 [718] 719 720 ... 759

Author Topic: Calm and Cool Progressive Discussion Thread  (Read 1218703 times)

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
Re: Calm and Cool Progressive Discussion Thread
« Reply #10755 on: August 28, 2015, 06:50:04 am »

... if it makes it any more clear, yes, the guy was fucked up. His house wasn't to any particularly notable degree. Which is what baug was saying, and is absolutely accurate.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #10756 on: August 28, 2015, 06:54:07 am »

You've just done a 'other than the things that were fucked up his house isn't fucked up' m8, I'm not sold

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10757 on: August 28, 2015, 06:59:57 am »

brb putting rubber dicks under lw's bed and having him thrown into an asylum

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #10758 on: August 28, 2015, 07:01:25 am »

... if you're that incapable of grasping that the only thing fucked up in his house was him, LW, I guess that's all there is to say on the subject. Continue having fun being deluded o7
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #10759 on: August 28, 2015, 07:05:06 am »

If you can't see a fucked up house for a fucked up house I declare that forsooth, you are the deluded one, and I implore you not to try decorating your house with coprophilic paraphernalia

brb putting rubber dicks under lw's bed and having him thrown into an asylum
Read the dick resistance guide, it's basically that - copious amounts of dildos and lube

Antsan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10760 on: August 28, 2015, 07:15:04 am »

I don't see how his flat was "fucked up" either. The minimalistic interior is something I could expect from student digs and the cat droppings… well, Frumple already commented on that.
Him throwing cat poop at neighbor's balconies is hardly a property of his home.
Taste my Paci-Fist

SirQuiamus

• Bay Watcher
  • Keine Experimente!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10761 on: August 28, 2015, 07:19:04 am »

Oh dang, slightly more serious news that Virginia shooter was living in a loony bin.

What's so damn shocking about that? His apartment seems at least hundred times tidier than mine.

EDIT: Next up on Torygraph: Vester Lee Flanagan confirmed blackface Caucasian. His appropriated black, gay, and nutcase privileges gave him too-stronk intersectional SJW superpowers that drove him over the edge.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 08:01:06 am by SirQuiamus »

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10762 on: August 28, 2015, 09:21:50 am »

are you serious about this or are you going on like the same people who go boohoo time to move to canada because a bad guy got elected

because if you are serious about this, and can arrange for people to actually move to mauritius, i imagine a lot of people would be onboard

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #10763 on: August 28, 2015, 09:26:38 am »

We'll start an army without boarders, where soldiers fight not for nations or ideology, but only for themselves. A perpetual war outside the confines of "civilized" society, an Outer Heaven.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Antsan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10764 on: August 28, 2015, 09:27:13 am »

Wait till they set up a bureaucracy to determine whether you're actually a refugee or just a parasite, seeking to leech off their great culture. ::)
Taste my Paci-Fist

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10765 on: August 28, 2015, 09:30:59 am »

said by the guy in whose country and continent in general such a thing would be greatly desirable, huh

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10766 on: August 28, 2015, 09:39:36 am »

Don't we have that already?
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

Antsan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10767 on: August 28, 2015, 09:51:32 am »

said by the guy in whose country and continent in general such a thing would be greatly desirable, huh
We already have that (and we've got Frontex, which is more). I don't see it as desirable but stupid. It won't help with what they want to achieve (keeping fugitives out) and I don't think what it is meant to achieve (keeping fugitives out) is desirable.
I also don't think it's desirable to keep people out who aren't actually fugitives. We're rich. I'm poor by German standards and still rich by theirs (as evidenced by the fact that I can have a habit of reading this thread daily). We can take them. Most of them actually do want to work and if there's no work for them I don't really get why that would be a problem in the first place.
Taste my Paci-Fist

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10768 on: August 28, 2015, 10:41:36 am »

We already have that (and we've got Frontex, which is more). I don't see it as desirable but stupid. It won't help with what they want to achieve (keeping fugitives out) and I don't think what it is meant to achieve (keeping fugitives out) is desirable.
I also don't think it's desirable to keep people out who aren't actually fugitives. We're rich. I'm poor by German standards and still rich by theirs (as evidenced by the fact that I can have a habit of reading this thread daily). We can take them. Most of them actually do want to work and if there's no work for them I don't really get why that would be a problem in the first place.

gee golly wilkers, have you not noted we're still running on this admittedly dumbfuck concept of needing a job to live? do i need to point you to the fact that our own unemployment, and i mean eu-wide, is over 10%?

i'm not even talking about fucking over our own to take in some randoms from around the globe, because for all if i know there is more virtue in them than in some random from our own member countries, and of course the youth will hopefully have some sort of family to support them; but telling people to go right ahead and jump into a job market that really, really does not need more people in it and hope for the best is naive at best and malicious at worst, as they will need to source their sustinence from someplace or just die - latter of which they could do perfectly fine at home

or are you saying that people who spent enough to start a small business in their country of origin smuggling themselves over have enough funds left to create jobs whereever it is they end up landing? because sure, that'd be great, but i don't exactly see it being reality

giving everyone a basic income would be great too, but that too i don't see being reality anytime soon

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #10769 on: August 28, 2015, 10:57:51 am »

do i need to point you to the fact that our own unemployment, and i mean eu-wide, is over 10%?

I have to ask: do you think this is unusually bad?

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.
Pages: 1 ... 716 717 [718] 719 720 ... 759