Other Projects > Play With Your Buddies

Let's fight the Mujahadeen together!

<< < (2/14) > >>

Yoink:
Kolya Andrenovich, scout, ready to serve the Fatherland!* :)

*I have no idea whatsoever about this game, but if you want I'll make suggestions for poor, doomed little Kolya.

Deadmeat1471:
Battle plan

Spoiler: Map (click to show/hide)Spoiler: Plan (click to show/hide)
Part A)
The main force lead by the scouts will move west and enter the woodland at the top of the hill(centre of the map) and with the support of artillery and our tanks hold it

Part B)
The Spetsnaz will ingress by choppers to a overwatching hillside and set up defensive positions in case of Mujahadeen flanking from the north. If they come under attack we have 203mm guns ready with cluster munitions to assist, as well as a fully armed Mi-24 gunship.

Deadmeat1471:

--- Quote from: Yoink on March 01, 2012, 10:12:28 am ---Kolya Andrenovich, scout, ready to serve the Fatherland!* :)

*I have no idea whatsoever about this game, but if you want I'll make suggestions for poor, doomed little Kolya.

--- End quote ---

Sure if if comes down to it people are more than welcome to suggest courses of action, its just not compulsory  ;D

*also i've noticed we have a severe lack of regular infantry. Next battle i will be ordering a couple of rifle platoons and some trucks.

**Also i'll increase the generated map size. The default one I use is abit small.

Deadmeat1471:
Generic Backstory: The Afghan government is requesting our help to suppress the Mujahadeen, they cannot cope with the level of resistance they are facing. Fearing US intervention, we have answered the call.
We have sent a reconaissance in force to seek out and destroy a rebel band withdrawing from a raid on a loyal afghan town.

Spoiler: Our war begins.. (click to show/hide)
The scouts followed by the tanks are on the move westwards....

The Spetsnaz are dropped by helicopter at the target area.. no opposition yet..

An APC is silly, tries to cross a stream and gets stuck.... it will be immobilised for the rest of the battle. The scouts dismount and walk.

The Spetznaz advance to the ridge of the mountain to scout... covered by our friendly neigborhood Hind gunship...

Only to find advancing Mujahadeen infantry! the hind gunship opens fire with its 12.7mm cannon an pins a group of rebel fighters.
OPTIONS; THE SPETSNAZ WITHDRAW UNDER AN ARTILLERY FIRE SHIELD or CALL IN THE ARTILLERY AND HOLD THEIR GROUND.

kerlc:
Sasha Ivanovych, Private, 1st class Mook, ready to serve!

The mookiest mook that ever mooked the ranks of mook armies. Just use the most common thing you can imagine, like a rifle platoon.

also, Dig in, call the artillery! Soviet forces do not give up and run away!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version