Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 37

Author Topic: Modding Tool: Raw Explorer - Beta 13 - Updated 4/25/2013 - (It's BACK!)  (Read 165272 times)

BradUffner

• Bay Watcher
  • BradUffner has begun a mysterious construction.
    • View Profile
    • Gump Studio
Re: Modding Tool: Raw Explorer (Beta 13 - Updated 4/25/2013 - (Bug Fixes)
« Reply #480 on: August 09, 2013, 05:15:55 pm »

I'm not sure if you are still working on this wonderful tool, but if you are I have a request. The ability to check what reactions are tied to what building (e.g. right click on the building and select show reactions, then it shows all reactions with that building token).

I am indeed still working on it!  I'm currently trying to figure out how to handle some of the enhancements that Toady is making to some of the tokens for the next version.  I'll add your feature as soon as I get a chance.
Raw Explorer - Easily navigate and edit your raw files via GUI! - http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=103360.0
Tile Genie - Merge multiple tilesets - http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=77724.0

Linkeron

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My FB page
« Reply #481 on: September 02, 2013, 08:14:24 pm »

I'm getting some difficulty importing RAWs.

It comes up with this error
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
and then nothing. Before, it would load anyway, but today is not the case apparently. Anyone got any tips? I'd like to get this working so I can continue writing pages for the Wiki.

BradUffner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Gump Studio
« Reply #482 on: September 03, 2013, 04:10:58 pm »

I'm getting some difficulty importing RAWs.

It comes up with this error[spoiler]See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

Are you using any custom raws?  If so, could you please zip up and email your raw folder to bradley.uffner@gumpstudio.com?
Raw Explorer - Easily navigate and edit your raw files via GUI! - http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=103360.0
Tile Genie - Merge multiple tilesets - http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=77724.0

Billy Jack

• Bay Watcher
  • Baywatch Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: September 03, 2013, 10:45:14 pm »

I can't even get it to work. Finally read far enough along through the thread to see that I need to download the token definitions, but the website doesn't appear to be online.

I also saw some stuff in the thread about locating DF.exe.  Where do we configure that? Shouldn't we just select the root DF folder and let the program automatically located the Dwarf Fortress.exe and the raw folder within it.

a simple getting started readme would be great to include.

I'd really like to get this working, as I'm sure its a great tool as others in this thread have mentioned.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 10:47:48 pm by Billy Jack »
Give a dwarf a fish, you feed him for a season.
Give a dwarf a Fishpond, couple of buckets, build a Fishery, and enable Fishfarming labor; you feed him for a lifetime. (And get someone to clean and prep the fish)

BradUffner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Gump Studio
« Reply #484 on: September 03, 2013, 11:05:41 pm »

I can't even get it to work. Finally read far enough along through the thread to see that I need to download the token definitions, but the website doesn't appear to be online.

I also saw some stuff in the thread about locating DF.exe.  Where do we configure that? Shouldn't we just select the root DF folder and let the program automatically located the Dwarf Fortress.exe and the raw folder within it.

a simple getting started readme would be great to include.

I'd really like to get this working, as I'm sure its a great tool as others in this thread have mentioned.
My SQL server crashed a few days ago and took the token website with it. I'm trying to get it restored from backup as quickly as I can.  Including a "read me" file is a great idea, I'll make one for the next version.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 11:08:22 pm by BradUffner »

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #485 on: September 07, 2013, 04:52:24 am »

I would suggest that you move this topic (button on the lower left, next to the lock-topic button) to the "third-party utility" section, it would make this a lot more easy to find. :)
« Last Edit: November 16, 2013, 01:25:59 pm by Meph »
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Billy Jack

• Bay Watcher
  • Baywatch Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: September 26, 2013, 02:16:22 am »

The website is still down.

So is this project dead?
Give a dwarf a fish, you feed him for a season.
Give a dwarf a Fishpond, couple of buckets, build a Fishery, and enable Fishfarming labor; you feed him for a lifetime. (And get someone to clean and prep the fish)

Roses

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: November 06, 2013, 10:03:59 pm »

Not sure if you are still working on this, but I use it all the time and just ran into a little issue. I am trying to use the graphics designer but keep getting this error and a giant red x (although if I click on the screen it still shows that there is stuff there, just can't see any of it).

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

tenshi99

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: November 12, 2013, 04:31:56 am »

Great tool

Thief

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: November 16, 2013, 04:18:24 am »

Easy for those with little to minimum modding knowledge or those too lazy
Remind me never to leave you in charge of a fort that requires basic math to survive.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #490 on: November 16, 2013, 01:26:11 pm »

I would suggest that you move this topic (button on the lower left, next to the lock-topic button) to the "third-party utility" section, it would make this a lot more easy to find. :)
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Thief

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: November 17, 2013, 11:15:50 am »

This,Aint third party...it aint hacks
Remind me never to leave you in charge of a fort that requires basic math to survive.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: November 17, 2013, 02:40:44 pm »

Third party means "not Toady One/ThreeToe".

Thief

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: November 18, 2013, 12:35:38 pm »

:P In DF it does,They should've added this to the normal files

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: November 18, 2013, 02:40:04 pm »

No, the definition of third party is "of or relating to a person or group besides the two primarily involved in a situation", which fits everything DF-wise that isn't made by Toady and ThreeToe.
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 37