Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: It's raining cloroform!  (Read 16382 times)

Kassil

• Bay Watcher
  • Zenarchist
    • View Profile
Re: It's raining cloroform!
« Reply #45 on: March 15, 2012, 03:34:28 am »

Im just surprised that scares people on this forum, you know, the most screwed up group of people on the planet.

We're not /b/ here. We don't get the prize.
Wheelbarrows with wheels are inferior to the true wheelbarrow.
you mean elves with loads of stone loaded onto their backs while walking on their hands with dwarves holding their legs to guide them?

bombzero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 15, 2012, 04:01:28 am »

Im just surprised that scares people on this forum, you know, the most screwed up group of people on the planet.
We're not /b/ here. We don't get the prize.

awww... well just have to try harder!!!

no but really, some more looking into evil rains and possible modding possibilities has turned up interesting results.
almost ANY syndrome can be applies to evil rains, possibly transformation ones too, so im considering modding in a rain that makes everything it touches aka the (in)famous cat splosion trick using transformations, expecting crashes though.

ASCIt

• Bay Watcher
  • ._.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 15, 2012, 11:15:39 am »

Oh, yes, and I believe someone has a basic summary of the pony thread in their sig. Assuming I'm thinking of the right thread.
This is a very dorfy thread, and you WILL read it.

bombzero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 15, 2012, 11:22:57 am »

SUCESS, all 7 dwarfs blew up when it rained..... then it happened to the cats so the game crashed after turning the cats into my custom creature; "‼DWARF‼"....

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 15, 2012, 11:53:32 am »

Ah, the pony thread... I sort of feel like that was my first true derailing experience. It started with a question about a phallic FB, didn't it?

the pony thread may have been deleted, and was at least locked as it turned to some rather... odd and disturbing conversations.

No, it didn't. The first one was locked before I got involved, the second was locked because of imagespam, and the third was locked because of a debate over a theoretical system of tags for fan fiction and the unwise choice on the parts of certain parties to discuss whether a tag for the most taboo subject of these forums might be necessary at some point in the future. I get really sick of beating this dead horse, but it annoys me when people who very clearly weren't involved in the thread make up/relay rumors about why it got locked.

If you can get any dwarves under cover, try making a reservoir of chloroform-tainted water to use in a trap.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

ASCIt

• Bay Watcher
  • ._.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 15, 2012, 12:41:34 pm »

Ah, the pony thread... I sort of feel like that was my first true derailing experience. It started with a question about a phallic FB, didn't it?

the pony thread may have been deleted, and was at least locked as it turned to some rather... odd and disturbing conversations.

No, it didn't. The first one was locked before I got involved, the second was locked because of imagespam, and the third was locked because of a debate over a theoretical system of tags for fan fiction and the unwise choice on the parts of certain parties to discuss whether a tag for the most taboo subject of these forums might be necessary at some point in the future. I get really sick of beating this dead horse, but it annoys me when people who very clearly weren't involved in the thread make up/relay rumors about why it got locked.

If you can get any dwarves under cover, try making a reservoir of chloroform-tainted water to use in a trap.

So I was wrong, then.

Do you think the rain effects major threats? I know BCs can't go unconscious, but what of Rocs and whatnot? Seeing a giant deathbird fall out of the sky would be pretty excellent.
This is a very dorfy thread, and you WILL read it.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 15, 2012, 02:39:22 pm »

I think it'll affect anything. So yeah, a flooding trap laced with it would be pretty effective.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

bombzero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 15, 2012, 02:48:49 pm »

I swear, for a few months after an update, this place becomes the minecraft forums with people NOT using search, and just going
'OMG! SOMETHING IZ HAPPENING! MUST POST!'

im not sure i follow? referring to him making a new thread about something theres multiple threads about? its a discussion area, we make these threads because people like talking about how THEY experienced a feature, and that gets swamped if you just tack it onto page 9 of the last thread about it.

also, it gives me more threads to post in when im bored.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]