Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]

Author Topic: Bloodymine (Succession)(Mountainhome Mandates)  (Read 28783 times)

Brewster

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Engraver
    • View Profile
Re: Bloodymine (Succession)(Mountainhome Mandates)
« Reply #150 on: May 15, 2012, 06:12:29 pm »

Sent PM to demonator775 to let them know it's their turn.
We'll let them finish the year and have their own year just to be fair since this year didn't get finished.

GalenEvil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Mac-Man Games
« Reply #152 on: May 15, 2012, 06:41:35 pm »

I think it has something to do with the general WTF-ness of the fort as a whole. Since there is no one leader we may be just making the assumption that the previous leader has taken care of, in part or in whole, any situation that we think may be an issue. This extends to the making of weapons and/or armor since it is generally seen as such a necessary part of fortress life (to have a military that has arms and protection). Additionally, the leaders might forget to have a real armed and protected militia by virtue of not having to deal with an ambush or were-creatures or titans for their turn. Furthermore, as Brewster showed in his battle against the undead, weapons and armor were not necessary at the time for the defense of the fortress by making use of his "traps" which essentially just atom-smashed the zomboids into oblivion (or wherever it is that atom-smashed things goto for their afterlife or post-afterlife).

Hope that makes sense. I thoroughly enjoyed my usage of "furthermore" and "additionally" and hope you, the reader, did as well :D
Fun is Fun......Done is Done... or is that Done is !!FUN!!?
Quote from: Mr Frog
Digging's a lot like surgery, see -- you grab the sharp thing and then drive the sharp end of the sharp thing in as hard as you can and then stuff goes flying and then stuff falls out and then there's a big hole and you're done. I kinda wish there was more screaming, but rocks don't hurt so I guess it can't be helped.

Brewster

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Engraver
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: May 16, 2012, 07:11:55 am »

That's the fun of Succession fortress, everything's a cluster, making it more !Fun!.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]