Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54]

Author Topic: SCP: Containment Breach  (Read 226611 times)

612DwarfAvenue

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice actor.
    • View Profile
    • TESnexus profile, has my voice acting portfolio.
Re: SCP: Containment Breach
« Reply #795 on: September 23, 2012, 07:26:11 am »

The site moved, but the old link still gives you the link to the new site, so i'm not sure why it's not working for you. In any case, before you click the link, keep in mind it might say it's an unsafe website. It is safe, i can confirm that along with the whole forum there, we're not sure why the hell someone reported it as unsafe when it's always been fine before. Do an antivirus scan of the game once you download it to be sure, but it's perfectly clean far as everyone can tell.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2012, 09:06:13 am by 612DwarfAvenue »
My voice acting portfolio.
Centration. Similar to Spacestation 13, but in 3D and first-person. Sounds damn awesome.
NanoTrasen Exploratory Team: SS13 in DF.

bluephoenix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #796 on: September 23, 2012, 08:33:35 am »

Oh it moved again, it was this a short while ago http://poeregalis.com/containmentbreach/

EDIT: I also reported the site to microsoft as safe.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2012, 08:44:34 am by bluephoenix »

X-03

• Bay Watcher
  • Resistances must be silenced, the world purged.
    • View Profile
« Reply #797 on: September 23, 2012, 11:08:58 pm »

The site moved, but the old link still gives you the link to the new site, so i'm not sure why it's not working for you. In any case, before you click the link, keep in mind it might say it's an unsafe website. It is safe, i can confirm that along with the whole forum there, we're not sure why the hell someone reported it as unsafe when it's always been fine before. Do an antivirus scan of the game once you download it to be sure, but it's perfectly clean far as everyone can tell.
The irony is that as soon as I clicked the link, my computer failed and turned off with no warning. Just blam, gone.
Are you LOST?

timferius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #798 on: September 24, 2012, 02:50:08 pm »

The irony is that as soon as I clicked the link, my computer failed and turned off with no warning. Just blam, gone.
... don't turn around...

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #799 on: September 24, 2012, 03:53:36 pm »

If you don't want to see my heart breaking. :P
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

bluephoenix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #800 on: October 22, 2012, 08:29:17 am »

:D

NobodyPro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #801 on: November 14, 2012, 07:13:05 pm »

So, the game has an ending now. Looks like Regal̃ͮ̒ͤͪ͏̜̙̺͇̳͖̯͍͚is has ad̻̫̣̳̣͉̄̔ͦḏ̩͙͓̟̮̫̑͋͒̓̍́͆̆͢ed pͥ͛͝͏̠̭͚̙̬͇̤̟̗ļ̴̟̟̖͖͖̦͎͈̍͋ͯͪ̓ͯ̏̏ͣ̕ḛ͚̿ͣ͊̀n̡͓̜̼̙̹̮ͬͥ̆̊̓̒͝ty of n̶̵͎͙̭͂́̚e͔̻͙̫͙̐̿͑͢ͅw̨͉̟̓͛͝ ̛͉̥̭̟͈̝͚̌͌́ș̹̥̹̝͙͉̩̉̿t̸͙͍̤̟̝̥̜̄u̢̒ͣ͏̞͙̭f̸̵̈ͨ̆͐͑͐҉̼̹f̅̓̍̑҉̯ since I͍̮̯̜̜̗̘̳̟̓͆ͥ͜ l̡͕̘̘ͧ̃̅̅͆̏͗ͧ̍ḁ̷̞͍̜̖̊̉ͤ̐̽̄ͯ̈́͘͘s̷̵̮͖̩̫̥͚ͨ̄ͬͨ̃̓ͤ̒͛ť̢̛̛̲̮̘̈́ ̨̠̗̬̰̇̚p͇͖͙̯ͮͭͥ̊́̿ͮ͊ļ̨̟̫͓͈̅̅̊͂̐͂͞a̡̿͂ͭ͒ͫͨ͛́̚͏̙͍̣̯̟̬͚̬͈y̠̰̦̞̭̼̟̓̂̄̔ͨe̘̭̝͚̳̻̖͌͛̿͗̈́̃͘d̸̫̩̠̭̿̌̈̆͠.̷͉͍̭̻͖̄ͨ̑ͮͣ̓̈́̍̈ͨͩͅͅ͏̢̰̬̯͔͓

« Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 07:17:52 pm by NobodyPro »

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #802 on: November 14, 2012, 07:14:16 pm »

I want to taste your lungs too?
I mean, lungs are a bit specific, but I'll roll with it.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #803 on: November 17, 2012, 01:23:19 pm »

Hmm, the game crashes with a memory access violation when trying to escape SCP-106's pocket dimension. I've also learned while abusing godmode and noclip that you can't lure 173 into those troopers and expect 173 to kill them, or the troopers to freeze 173.

Spoiler: DATA EXPUNGED (click to show/hide)
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

bluephoenix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #804 on: December 12, 2012, 06:57:38 am »

It is up to version 6.3 and a lot of bugs have been squashed.
You could says that it is a proper game now. It's pretty fun  :)
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54]