Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 145 146 [147] 148 149 ... 162

Author Topic: The Museum: Adventure mode succession world (DF 34.11)  (Read 782987 times)

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
Re: The Museum: Adventure mode succession world (DF 34.11)
« Reply #2190 on: August 31, 2014, 12:34:00 pm »

Welcome to Bay12.

I hope you are talking to me, otherwise this would be rather awkward. I don't often sign up on forums, and even more rarely do I post. However this thread has garnered my attention. Never have I taken part in a succession world and looking forward to it am I. Thank you for your greeting, Praise Bay 12!
I've lost control of my life.

tonnot98

• Bay Watcher
  • Damp stone located.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2191 on: August 31, 2014, 02:44:54 pm »

I uploaded the save last page, so you can mark me down as finished.
Not sure if dying of old age is an honor or a shame for weaponmasters. On the one hand, it means they never got the opportunity to die in glorious battle. On the other hand, it means nothing could beat them in glorious battle.
Meow.

Timeless Bob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2192 on: August 31, 2014, 02:47:26 pm »

Welcome to Bay12.

I hope you are talking to me, otherwise this would be rather awkward. I don't often sign up on forums, and even more rarely do I post. However this thread has garnered my attention. Never have I taken part in a succession world and looking forward to it am I. Thank you for your greeting, Praise Bay 12!

We're a good group of people here, (if a bit eclectic at times.)  Look forward to your contributions.
L33tsp34k does to English what Picasso did to faces.

Dwarfopoly
The Luckiest Tourist EVER
Bloodlines of the Forii

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2193 on: August 31, 2014, 03:11:12 pm »

Again, thanks for the warm greeting! I too look forward to my own contributions, however sparse they will turn out to be. Ultimately I would want to influence the worlds future in a grand way, of course, that is easier said than done. Praise Significance!

Bralbaard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2194 on: August 31, 2014, 04:03:03 pm »

Welcome. The turn lists have been updated.

I am busy building a museum for the upcoming game. I hope my lack of a skill in architecture won't scare away too many visitors.

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2195 on: August 31, 2014, 06:59:47 pm »

Excellent, so it would seem that my turn is in around a week. Truly I am excited! Praise Impatience!

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #2196 on: September 01, 2014, 11:10:41 am »

Excellent, so it would seem that my turn is in around a week. Truly I am excited! Praise Impatience!
It would seem.  Ill pick it up today, so depending on when my week actually started . . .  Adventure mode should be fast

Correction:  Ill pick up dropbox today and then pick up the game save.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2014, 11:19:53 am by pisskop »
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Bralbaard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2197 on: September 01, 2014, 11:21:27 am »

For the old game we aren't in a great hurry. The turn list is allmost empty. I'd say the turn starts today.

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2198 on: September 01, 2014, 11:53:28 am »

For the old game we aren't in a great hurry. The turn list is allmost empty. I'd say the turn starts today.

Excuse me, I might be oblivious, but is there a forum thread for the more recent version? Or has it yet to be made? Thank you. Praise Absent-Mindedness!

Bralbaard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2199 on: September 01, 2014, 01:14:22 pm »

It will be made as soon as the game for the new version starts, which will likely be this week.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2014, 04:18:06 pm by Bralbaard »

Bralbaard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2200 on: September 01, 2014, 04:40:19 pm »

I have finished a museum, but multiple visits to the site will cause the game to slow down, likely because of the duplicating units bug. That one was apparently only partly fixed for this version. The next version will likely have a complete fix for the problem, I think it would be wise to wait for that before we start.

Also, we have our first visitor, there was a wagon right in the middle of the museum when I visited with my test adventurer. I'm sure I deconstructed my embark wagon, so this must be a different one.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #2201 on: September 01, 2014, 06:26:27 pm »

Wait, was it a creature or a building type wagon? I thought the creature wagons always scuttle themselves if they're not part of a caravan...

I am also disappointed to see the multiple-visits lag issue still exists. Massive pain in the arse.
Actually, if you can get a save with the site being affected and not (before and after, I guess) and submit it to an appropriate report on the bug tracker, maybe toady can actually get it fixed.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2014, 06:30:13 pm by Eric Blank »
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

kesperan

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:rugged beard]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2202 on: September 01, 2014, 06:55:56 pm »

Are we making the new Museum a new player created fort, or basing it in a city keep like before?
Wow. I believe Kesperan has just won adventurer mode.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2203 on: September 01, 2014, 11:50:45 pm »

I'd like to sign up for both games!

Bralbaard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2204 on: September 02, 2014, 12:00:56 am »

Are we making the new Museum a new player created fort, or basing it in a city keep like before?

I have build a museum fortress, but I guess we'll go for a keep if fortresses remain unstable.
It however looks like toady fixed two seperate population duplication bugs for the next version, lets hope that are all of them.

I've updated the lists
Pages: 1 ... 145 146 [147] 148 149 ... 162