Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 46

Author Topic: The Covenant of Arcane Steel - Turn 27 - It is not over until it is over  (Read 71167 times)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
Re: The Covenant of Arcane Steel - Turn 0 - The Departure
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2012, 06:58:39 pm »

Stop spamming, dude.

>April's gunslinger knight order is now eternally bound to Davie's slightly psychopathic wizard family.
Things could be worse, I guess.
:D

"Good, good. I think this is the beginning of a good friendship. Just as long as you are careful with the kätzchen around me. I would hate to brennen it."
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2012, 07:12:46 pm »

Adrienne turned to April and Davie, remarking off handedly.

"Forsooth, methinks yon feline will prove to have the the least foibles, o'er the rest of thine semi-heroic triptych!"
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2012, 07:17:38 pm »

"Is that an insult, gnädige Frau?"
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 14, 2012, 07:29:48 pm »

Adrienne tapped her chin, in mock inquisitiveness.

"Was it? Most betimes, persons seek insult, where as none thus lie. All the better, to make claim their skills have been insulted, and their egos in need of balm.

Which is to say, I reserve the sting of insult for those I deem entirely worthy of them, or utterly not worthy at all."
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 14, 2012, 07:50:49 pm »

"Ich kann nicht verstehen, was du gesagt hast, aber es spielt keine rolle... Ah, anyway, shall we go help my fellow Deutschen with the bandits, or shall we help the Wallonen with their Zauberer-...err, wizard problem?"

agentorangesoda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 14, 2012, 07:56:55 pm »

Ktimbi stared solemnly toward the south.  What begin as his spiritual journey quickly turned into a fight for freedom and survival. He cursed his lot for a moment but quickly regained his composure. This was the journey. His ancestors had been planning this adversity all along!

Ktimbi had begun to learn short phrases and words of the foreign tongues but found translating the flowery language of the woman before him entirely impossible. Judging by their facial expressions he deduced that a divisive and immature event was set to occur that would entirely waste everyone's time.

He knew nothing of these savages but he knew they were his only chance of returning to his family.

Ktimbi drew a short, high pitched whistled and pointed toward the road.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 14, 2012, 08:01:31 pm »

"Huh? Ouch, my ears! We need to choose our battle brothers... siblings... whatever... before we get moving!"

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 14, 2012, 08:08:28 pm »

"Did we not already? I am with you, madam. The mistress knight is going with the other mistress. That leaves only two, so they must be brothers. That means we all all ready."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 14, 2012, 08:11:43 pm »

"...Oh. Well then. I guess we should go."

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 14, 2012, 08:16:15 pm »

Adrienne pounded her armored chest, with her left fist.

"Indeed!

I shall lead the group from the front.

The rest of you may find safety in my shadow."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 14, 2012, 08:32:57 pm »

"Do we really need to walk in single file? I was thinking we wouldn't need to hide numbers or anything since there's only six of us but of course that's fine cause it means were mobile and then it means we're not going to be taking losses everywhere and it means that we're stealthier *takes a breath* but why would we need to go single file wouldn't that be a bit unsafe?"

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 14, 2012, 09:02:20 pm »

( :o, < is astounded by the references!)

Falion goes along with Ktimbi!

"Hold on!" cried Falion, he took his time saying his farewells and found that he was lagging behind the rest. Seeing the others in pairs, he strode up to the last person. "Apologies for my lateness, everyone. Saying farewell to the family took longer than I thought."

He looked at the lone man. "Falion Arvîndell," he clasped his shoulder and smiled, "Well met Battle Brother." The man seemed like one of the stoic sorts, young and prepared.

It was a good thing his hearing hadn't left him; he turned to face the rest. "I will take the rear then. Two columns sounds fair enough for our journey." He inclined his head towards April, "We're riding, not walking."
« Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 09:50:48 pm by Tiruin »

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 14, 2012, 09:10:43 pm »

"So, let me repeat my question. Which do we do first. Do we go help my fellow Deutschen with the bandits, or shall we help the Wallonen with their wizard problem?"

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 14, 2012, 09:35:05 pm »

April thought for a bit. "I think we should take care of the bandits because that's shouldn't take very long and the wizards would be waiting and trying to get power, but meanwhile the bandits are currently damaging the area they're raiding. Also, riding is fine."

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 14, 2012, 09:38:10 pm »

Spoiler: OOC (click to show/hide)

Added Action: Introduce self to the rest on the way. Voting for Bandits!

"Wizards pose a more lethal threat in comparison to Bandits, in my vision but need time and organization to fuel their power. Bandits are a more pressing matter, the roads aren't safe as long as there are highwaymen. I say we head towards the Prussian border."
« Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 09:49:03 pm by Tiruin »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 46