Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: Master...?  (Read 11059 times)

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod
Master...?
« on: March 13, 2012, 11:42:57 am »

So i've been invaded by goblins (Which is causing a lot of questions for me) especially the arrival of a "Master" who's a huge nose less ass (hahahaha) twisted into humanoid form that spouts gibberish occasionally and shoots webs. What the heck is this thing? It (and its 173 goblin friends) are starting to scare me...
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

Naryar

• Bay Watcher
  • [SPHERE:VERMIN][LIKES_FIGHTING]
    • View Profile
Re: Master...?
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2012, 11:50:12 am »

'Tis a demon. You never broke into hell, didn't you ?

Also, try and catch it so you can make an ass demon silk farm, and make ass silk cloaks, ass silk robes, ass silk socks... and laugh at your dwarves's expense.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2012, 11:52:17 am by Naryar »

Maynot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2012, 11:52:35 am »

It most likely is the 'King' of the goblins.  Demons occasionally become a leader of a society sometimes pretending to be a diety.
I play games of games inside games in my head.

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2012, 12:01:19 pm »

Seems to happen frequently enough, actually.  The occasional bit of HFS breaks out during worldgen and can become the leader of humans or goblins by pretending to be a god.  Human demon liaisons are the best kinds.

Blizzlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Rarely posting anymore.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2012, 12:24:39 pm »

You should be afraid. The thing is 163 times the size of a dwarf!
Quote from: a Swedish electronics teacher
In Sweden, digital electronics is considered unteachable. That is why you are not being taught about it.
Most attempts of sesquipedalian loquaciousness on the internet will most likely end up in egregious delusions of eloquence. Finagle's law commands it!

FrisianDude

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2012, 12:26:41 pm »

That just makes it easier to shoot.
A tiny, foul-tempered humanoid creature that dwells in the evil mountains. They are known to enjoy drinking liquor and will take any unguarded supplies of booze.

Blizzlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Rarely posting anymore.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2012, 12:34:17 pm »

That just makes it easier to shoot.
Nope, it is faster than the nimbest elf and more skilled than the common demigod.
Quote from: a Swedish electronics teacher
In Sweden, digital electronics is considered unteachable. That is why you are not being taught about it.
Most attempts of sesquipedalian loquaciousness on the internet will most likely end up in egregious delusions of eloquence. Finagle's law commands it!

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2012, 12:38:11 pm »

Well i've broken hell once before, but none of them were called "master" thats what confused me. Anyone have a good design for a demon ass silk farm?
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

peskyninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Natural de-selector
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2012, 12:41:25 pm »

There was a thread about FB/& silk farming somewhere.
He is a master because he tricked an gobbo civ.
Burn the land and boil the sea. You can't take the sky from me

Thou son of a b*tch wilt not ever make subjects of Christian sons; we have no fear of your army, by land and by sea we will battle with thee, f**k thy mother.

Mungrul

• Bay Watcher
  • Shambolic
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2012, 12:45:41 pm »

Also, try and catch it so you can make an ass demon silk farm, and make ass silk cloaks, ass silk robes, ass silk socks... and laugh at your dwarves's expense.

It may be juvenile, but I got such a laugh out of this :D

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2012, 12:51:19 pm »

"Master" is one of the titles for a civ leader.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2012, 12:53:56 pm »

So i've been invaded by goblins (Which is causing a lot of questions for me) especially the arrival of a "Master" who's a huge nose less ass (hahahaha) twisted into humanoid form that spouts gibberish occasionally and shoots webs. What the heck is this thing? It (and its 173 goblin friends) are starting to scare me...

Its a web shooting demon!?

CATCH IT ALIVE!  The silk is fire and magma proof! Pen it up in a silk farm, for all eternity!

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2012, 12:55:26 pm »

This is so dwarfy! And i'm so working on it, but i've never done anything of this sort before. I normally take my time and develop the fort slowly. But this, this is big! This is the biggest thing to ever happen to Torchedspires! Demon silk! I can see it now, "I'm Dwarfy McMays and do i have a deal for you! Come to Torchedspires, we have food, water beer, a lack of beds, and no military! But wait! If you migrate right now, we'll make you nickers out of demon silk! It's so soft! It's like wearing the Underworld! All the comforts of Hell, right in your closet! Migrate now!"

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2012, 12:58:00 pm »

Can things shoot webs through fortifications? Like if they're right next to it?

robertheinrich

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2012, 01:15:31 pm »

I was told they can, but didnīt try it out myself.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4