Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 132 133 [134]

Author Topic: Igynpadca  (Read 184330 times)

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
Re: Igynpadca
« Reply #1995 on: May 25, 2017, 12:47:47 pm »

Anyone got tips for melee-clearing the Boyghur Taiga? I want to get the achievement for it.

Right now I'm dressed in full Tionium/Skyfur armor, got some neat cold-resistant greataxes. My five Yoyyi footsoldier NPC companions are dressed in the same. I'm classed as a Yakutian Logweaver with some levels in ice, earth and copper-based blood magic, so I'm optimally suited for the task. But I just can't do it. What do I do?

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1996 on: May 25, 2017, 05:57:27 pm »

Oh, reading the changelogs I see they renamed "Can of Mountain Refuse" to Expressed Zen Chants in the Yeti Warlord patch. I actually have 50 crates full of that stashed away in Govnobyl
0_0

Name your price.
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Eclectic Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • Vinum Sabbathi
    • View Profile
« Reply #1997 on: May 29, 2017, 03:46:37 am »

Oh, reading the changelogs I see they renamed "Can of Mountain Refuse" to Expressed Zen Chants in the Yeti Warlord patch. I actually have 50 crates full of that stashed away in Govnobyl
0_0

Name your price.

Just come out and refuel my Space RV that my main has been stuck in for 15 months, his rations are running short, come well prepared for space rednecks, bring out some spaceblasters loaded with 1970's country music and preferably some spacephetamines to lure them away from the Space RV
Black chant mirrors the song of the stars
Open the abyss dreamt from afar
Abominations drawn to our dimension
Feed black desires, aid human ascension

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1998 on: June 18, 2017, 11:47:20 pm »

((OOC: I almost thought this was dead, but it seems Igynpadca never truly dies. I liked it more before the space shenanigans, but I still like it a lot. Might as well take a shot at joining said space shenanigans.))

I've got something to tell you about those Concentrated Yeti Omen Juice Boxes. Didn't want to say this before as not many people know, but there's an NPC that called the Fell Ferrous Fermentator on Sigmus Cantata 3 that can ferment certain things to improve them. Sort of a really weird bartender cyborg.

Anyway, the improvements are usually fairly minor, 1-2% ish. This usually means it isn't worth the cost but it seems the improved forms are actually separate items rather than simple modifiers. In other words, fermenting those juice boxes will effectively undo the nerf.

This might be an oversight, in which case GGC will probably patch the improved form as well. Still, it may be a good way to get one last bit of use out of them before they become glorified trader fodder. However, it is possible that the fermented form will remain unchanged if GGC decides the cost of fermenting balances them out. GGC also usually takes awhile to patch stuff, so hopefully someone gets you to safety in time to take advantage of this.

I can't do so myself, as I'm busy investigating something on the other side of the galaxy. Will get into more detail at a later date, but I don't have enough information yet.

Edit: I was sorely mistaken about it never dying.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2019, 08:53:00 pm by Person »
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.
Pages: 1 ... 132 133 [134]