Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 18

Author Topic: Cybrid Mafia 3:The Immortal Emperor - Game Over. The Emperor Remains Immortal  (Read 47823 times)

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Solomon Petresun;Immortal Emperor, symbol of Earth's strength and determination, symbol of earths arrogance and tyranny.

There have been many, a great many, throughout the years, that have wanted this man dead. In the words of Petresun himself:
"When you move mountains, even the worms wish you ill. I have done great things, and like any man who does great things, I have made enemies. They are not just my enemies, but the enemies of progress. The enemies of safety. The enemis of a United Earth. So they writhe about in the dirt, full of anger and fury.

But for a man who has moved mountains, it is no great feat to crush a worm."

Many have tried to take his life. None have succeeded. Even age has fled before the Emperor, hooked into the thrum of his might fortress through the tubes and wires that keep him alive. He will die, one day, perhaps. But not before he is sure Earth is safe. That is the only thing that matters.

Previous Setups:
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=48944.0
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=67732.0

Most roles will be as seen in Cybrid Mafia II, but several tweaks and custom roles may exist in this game. The most important of which is the role of the Immortal Emperor, which will be given to Bookthras or UristMcNoble. The Imperials lose if the emperor is killed. The Emperor is a public role, and guaranteed Imperial.

Signups are now open.
1. Bookthras
2. Toaster
3. Tiruin
4.  Ottofar
5. Think0028
6. Servant Corps
7. ToonyMan
8. Phantom of the Library
9. Simple
10. Dariush
« Last Edit: April 08, 2012, 08:43:24 pm by GlyphGryph »

drakon136

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hmm. Could I have a spoil spec or whatever it's called?

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Nope, way too much work.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

Well, I failed last time, so I might as well try to win it again.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

2 years ago...wow.

In, but only if you're still accepting me in your games GG after the last one.  :-\

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile

In. Let's hope this one won't require deep knowledge of American politics...

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Nope! But it WILL require deep knowledge of an obscure 1990s video game series!

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

Good thing I'm a huge Tribes fan!
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh wait, it's based on Tribes. I should probably have read the description.

[VGW][VGA]

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

No, no, tribes is the spin off series that Starsiege spawned.

It's always funny when a spinoff ends up more popular than the original. :P

It would be like talking about Doctor Who and people being like "I know all about that, I'm a huge Torchwood fan!"

Edit:
Also, Dariush, no on your in. You are in way too many games. It is for the good of all of us, you included. Well, except the ones who are dead.

Tiruin, you're fine though.

Also Edit:
It won't really require knowledge about Starsiege. But past games on the forum might give you valuable hints if you want to bother reading them, as to the surprises the game might throw at you.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 10:33:18 am by GlyphGryph »

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

There's always an unseen wincon!

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Also, Dariush, no on your in. You are in way too many games. It is for the good of all of us, you included. Well, except the ones who are dead.
I'm never in too many games.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile

I'm in four games right now and not looking to pick up another, so I'll watch this one for now, with a possibility of joining or replacing later if my gameload reduces itself through various means.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It will probably take a little while to fill up anyways, since most people seem to be in a couple games at the moment. No rush.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It will probably take a little while to fill up anyways, since most people seem to be in a couple games at the moment. No rush.
Look, I've been in every game on this forum for about the last 9 months (not counting BMs) and I never had problems with activity (except when I get a turn in a succession game, like for the last several days). Don't break my perfect streak pleeease.  :'(
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 18